Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to yari
Default Oh sweet summer time, how I love thee...

Happy weekend! Have you seen all of the amazing new releases this week? Whoa, totally mind-blowing! AND to top it all off, all new releases this week are 25% OFF till Monday 6PM Eastern Time.

This week I paired up with two amazing designers - Robin Carlton and Zoe Pearn! So excited because I have NEVER scooped with them before so this is a first with both of them. You be the judge of how it went...

Summer Song by Jady Day Studio and Robin Carlton
Do you have a favorite song this Summer or plans to hit a local summer music festival? From concerts in the park to your Summer play list, Summer Song, a brand new digital scrapbooking kit from Robin Carlton & Jady Day Studio may be just what you're looking for to document your memories!

Make A Splash by Jady Day Studio and Zoe Pearn
Make a Splash on all your Summer and swimming pages with this fun new kit! Full of bright colours, some of the cutest embellishments you have ever seen, and super fun papers, it will be the perfect kit to scrap your Summer memories... Whether you're a fan of the pool, the beach or the water park, this is the kit for you!

I LOOOOOOVE both of these scoops and know you will too! Have a great weekend and keep making memories!