Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community

Old 10-28-2012, 03:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Question Who else is a baseball fan and entralled with the World Series?

I perused the forum and didn't see a post about the World Series so I figured I would start one. Tonight may very well be the final game -- that is if the Giants win. If you are a Tiger fan I imagine you aren't too happy right now.

TBH with you -- going into the playoffs I wasn't too keen on any team. I am a HUGE Redsox fan and they were out of the running. I think our record this year is the worst since the mid 1960s (argh... that is BAD!). After the Sox were eliminated -- I just wanted to make sure that the Yankees didn't make it into the World Series. Once they were eliminated I did the happy dance and figured baseball season was over for me. Then I started watching the playoffs -- and even though I am not familiar with most of the players it has been very entertaining. I was IN LOVE with the Tigers when they swept the Yankees. I think I would have kissed each and every player on their team at the time. LOL

Then I watched the National League playoffs. I was SO SO impressed with the Giants (Marco Scutaro used to play for the Redsox) and have been rooting for them to win. My hubby says I am not supposed to cheer for a National League team when I am a Redsox fan (who are in the American League). He says I am supposed to support the American League. It's like I am committing a major sports faux pas or something. I say bah to that!

Who are you cheering for? I would love to see the Giants win -- but then again it would be AMAZING to see the Tigers come back from 3 games down.

Eva

Eva Kipler
BLOGSWEET SHOPPE STORE TWITTER FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

♥ SNAG IF YOU ARE A FAN! ♥ ------------->
Old 10-28-2012, 11:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm happy the Giants won. My son is a huge fan of Hunter Pence and has followed him since he was an Astro (we live in Houston). He will be so excited tomorrow morning to find out that they swept the series!
Old 10-29-2012, 12:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Woohoo Giants...I work in San Francisco and it's going to be crazy when the Giants get back in town...
Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

YAY Giants!!! Woot Woot

(Giants are our 2nd team - first are the Twins - so happy that they won the series! YAY )

Old 10-29-2012, 07:06 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

I <3 Buster Posey so was glad the Giants won. Not a huge Giants fan but they deserve to win after trailing in the division series then coming back and winning out

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe