Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2015, 01:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Favorite September Layout

It's hard to believe September is over!

Scroll through your gallery and find your favorite September layout - I only made ten layouts last month so I don't know why I'm having trouble deciding.

Remember - your favorite layout doesn't have to be the prettiest or the one you worked the hardest on. Maybe it's the story behind the layout.

Please tell us why it's your favorite (that's the best part).

Link it up - and we will leave some love. xoxo

My favorite layout is Honor Roll. I pulled some all nighters helping my daughter study for her final exams and it paid off. Who knew how much info you could cram onto 3x5 cards using 9 point font!! I cried when they read her name and she received her academic letter.

Old 10-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988

I only mad 2 pages in September but that was better than the previous months considering I hadn't scrapped a page since July.

This one is my favorite because I didn't use a template and I used leaves, which I usually never do because I just can't make it look right! I am trying to focus more on clustering and I love how this page turned out!

Old 10-04-2015, 02:16 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I think this is my favourite for 2 reasons. First of all, I'm in it, which is fairly rare for me. I keep saying I'll get in front of the camera more, but it hardly ever happens. Second, my Nana is in it. She celebrates her 100th birthday next week, and I can't imagine she's going to be with us too much longer, so I treasure any memories I can make with her in the meantime. She's the only grandparent I've known, as the rest died before I was born. When I showed her the layout she loved it because it was in her favourite colours.

Old 10-04-2015, 02:40 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

It wasn't easy to pick just one, but I love this one because it's one of the first layouts I did about my cat who is now 1.5 month with us.
I wouldn't want to live without him anymore.

Old 10-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I scrapped the most in September, and my fave is this page. I really love messy pages with a plain, white background. Add some splashed paints on the paper, some glitter, messy stitches, scattery goodness, some subtle lighting effects - and I'm DONE! It's tempting to add more, but I have to resist the temptation or my mess would turn into a disaster instead.

Old 10-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I think I like this one most, as I was working on creating a paper collage for my old, slightly blurry selfie, I didn't like any part of it whilst doing it, and was going to scratch it and start with a different photo a few times, but stuck with it and got to like it in the end.
Old 10-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I had such a hard time choosing because each of my layouts in September had great stories behind them. I chose this one because it was the first time visiting the Oregon Coast with my little family and I will forever have sweet memories of my son and step daughter playing in the sand dunes and laughing and smiling til their faces hurt.

Last edited by stormchaser; 10-04-2015 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:25 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I think this is my favourite - my son was only two at the time (he's nine now) and I find when I scrap older photos, particularly when my kids were really little and so sweet, innocent and curious about everything around them, they bring back so many wonderful memories and make me feel or warm and gooey and sentimental inside.

Old 10-05-2015, 01:48 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

This was my favorite layout because of the message! I love digi kits that have scripture and this one from Amber and Kristin has everything I love! It has purple in it which is my favorite color, lots of flowers and of course the scriptures.

Old 10-05-2015, 02:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It's hard to choose just one because I have at least 3 favs but I'll say this one because that's my father-in-law, myself and my dog. The memory is precious because my in-laws live and work abroad and they rarely come home. 2 years ago my father-in-law had come home for a week so my husband and I decided to go see him. We took the dog and took the long ride to the town he lived in. We spent a few days together and was really fun. It was in mid September, just the beginning of Autumn and we took a walk in a beautiful forest park with that lake behind us. This makes me feel somehow cozy and I think I did some nice clustering here because I loved the kit so much

--
Mama to Albert
Old 10-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I love the way I got to use two fun patterns as my bg. : )
Old 10-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This one just because it's a photo of me and Charlie which doesn't happen much but I'm getting better at being in photos.

Old 10-05-2015, 08:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I go for this one because my 2 favorite man are in it and because off all the fall colors i love fall !
Old 10-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

this one for sure! we won't talk about how long it took to get the drawing and page done. it's best not to dwell on that.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her
Old 10-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This was definitely my favorite for September. My Best Friend had picked up these shirts for my boys and I had them in my hands while the kids were still in school.... I couldn't wait for them to get home so they could put on the shirts and I could take a few pictures and then scrap it.... and I didn't wait! LOL I worked on the page and had it scrapped and ready before they even got home... what good sports they were about letting me take their pic (and thankfully we had nice weather for perfect lighting too), this page was truly meant to be.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...creeps&cat=500
Old 10-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This one... because it's got my two favorite guys in it... <3

Old 10-05-2015, 11:29 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm not very good at choosing just one of anything.

I am going to post this one because I do like the design & the kit I used, but most importantly, it is the first 'couple' page I've done in forever. DH and I were in a bad place for a long time, but this cross-country move (even if we do end up moving back in the next few weeks) has been a really great thing for US: having to rely on each other, only having each other to go out and do things with, etc. When I see this page, I see a celebration of the commitment that we made to each other and have stuck with despite the dozens of times when it would have been much easier to get out.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

This one is my fave....I just love it.