Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 06-21-2019, 12:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Friday Fun Fact Questions 06/21

Let's all get to know each other a bit better and answer some random questions.
  1. Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all?
  2. Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle?
  3. What's your favorite chocolate bar
  4. Who does the dishes in your home
  5. What's your weather like right now
Old 06-21-2019, 12:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all?
My hubs. He cracks me up every day. He has a very dry humor but can also be very silly at times.

Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle?
I'm somewhere in the middle I think. I was very shy as a kid and young adult but got over it as I got older and had to be a parent. It brought me out of my shell. I don't like to be in the limelight though and although I like parties and get-togethers, I like to sit quietly chatting with 1-2 people. I am also quite content to spent time by myself, probably b/c I was an only child and that was normal for me.

What's your favorite chocolate bar
Think Thin Sea Salt Almond Chocolate, I guess you would call it a protein bar but its like a chocolate bar. I discovered it at Fred Meyers a few wks ago and bought one to try so now I can't wait to go get more.

Who does the dishes in your home
Me....always. I load and unload the dishwasher and do lots by hand too. I find it relaxing to do the dishes, look out my kitchen window at the birds at the feeder and watch a show on the kitchen TV.

What's your weather like right now
Not going to be a hot wkwnd. I think we'll be lucky to hit 70 today. I think the rain is coming Sunday for most of the week....ugh.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all? My husband would probably think it's him but I think our 11 year old is. Never a dull moment with that one around.

Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle? Extrovert...I love people and I love being around people and crowds. I'm one of seven children. Kind of hard to be an introvert in such a large, crazy family.

What's your favorite chocolate bar? I don't really eat plain chocolate. Give me a frozen Reese's any day.

Who does the dishes in your home? Usually me because there is a sinkful that I didn't dirty and nobody else seems to care to wash them. Nothing worse than coming home from a day at work to a sinkful of dirty dishes. No amount of scolding my children (and hubby) makes them change that.

What's your weather like right now? The California heat is in full effect. It's been at least 100 degrees the last week or so.

Old 06-21-2019, 01:11 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

my 2 youngest children. they both try to do anything to make someone smile...

somewhere in the middle... it depends on my mood. One time i can be very quiet and shy, and the other moment i can be chatty and totally not shy

pure chocolate with blueberry pieces

we have a machine we all have our turn in the week to put everything in it

Sunny and blue sky... A heatwave is coming this upcoming week so we are kind of preparing for that
Old 06-21-2019, 01:27 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all? My son
Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle? Introvert
What's your favorite chocolate bar? Skor
Who does the dishes in your home? Me, always.
What's your weather like right now? cold & Rainy
Old 06-21-2019, 01:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all? My youngest son wins that one - never a dull moment with him around, though all my kids and husband are funny in different ways.
Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle? Definitely an introvert here
What's your favorite chocolate bar. Milk chocolate with caramel and sea salt
Who does the dishes in your home. We all put dishes in the dishwasher. I usually do the ones that don't fit in the DW. My husband does help to empty it
What's your weather like right now? About 72 and no rain today. Hooray! We've had some flooding we've gotten so much rain so a dry day is very welcome!
Old 06-21-2019, 02:06 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My husband would answer that he is...but I am fairly certain that it's me. Our son's teacher told us that he made her laugh every day, too.

I'm an introvert, but people who don't really know me are surprised when I say so.

What's your favorite chocolate bar?
Take 5!

Who does the dishes in your home?
Our housekeeper! (We are lucky enough to be able to pay a very small amount here for an almost-full-time housekeeper, but under normal circumstances, we both do the dishes. Maybe my husband does them a little more than I do)

What's your weather like right now?
105+ and intense sun every single day. Can't wait to head to the US next week for a "real" midwestern summer!
Old 06-21-2019, 02:10 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I don't like to be in the limelight though and although I like parties and get-togethers, I like to sit quietly chatting with 1-2 people. I am also quite content to spent time by myself, probably b/c I was an only child and that was normal for me.
I am very much the same...and also an only child!
Old 06-21-2019, 02:34 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all? Pretty much just me, lol
Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle? Extrovert
What's your favorite chocolate bar? Reeces peanut butter cups
Who does the dishes in your home? Mostly my husband and I, but sometimes we are able to coerce our 15 and 12 year olds to help.
What's your weather like right now? Sunny with some cloud cover, high of 72 degrees.
Old 06-21-2019, 05:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all? my siblings and I, we all are comedian. In my family, I think it's my daughter.

Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle? I'm an introvert, I feel brave talking online but when I meet people in person I force myself to speak

What's your favorite chocolate bar I like dark chocolate.

Who does the dishes in your home I do, but on the weekends my usband help me, and since it's summer my daughter helps with the dishes now.

What's your weather like right now it's the start of summer today.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:16 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all? My hubby. He's got a very witty, dry sense of humor that catches people off guard. It's funny to see people's brains turn when they're trying to decide if he's being serious or not!

Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle? I think the term is Introverted Extrovert but the older I get the more introverted I become!

What's your favorite chocolate bar? - That depends on my mood but probably most often a Kit Kat!

Who does the dishes in your home? Mostly me but my hubs will help if needed. I don't mind washing dishes or loading the dishwasher but I loathe putting them away. Our kitchen is just not set up well (old 50's Cape Cod house) so the dishwasher is shoved wherever it could fit... which results in the door blocking me from reaching the cupboards to put things away. I end up putting everything on the counter, closing the dishwasher door, then putting everything away in the cupboards. Hubs and I say that we will be able to build the perfect house one day because we've lived in so many (**sigh -- military life**) and as a result know exactly what works and doesn't work for us!

What's your weather like right now? Mid 80's, mostly sunny and humid.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:27 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family? Or none at all? Our 7yo son.
Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in the middle? Introvert, unless I know the people I talk to.
What's your favorite chocolate bar? Any dark chocolate bar, which is at least 75% cocoa.
Who does the dishes in your home? Mostly hubby, when we eat together. If I eat alone, then I'll do my own dishes.
What's your weather like right now? Scorching hot and humid.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Who's the comedian in your family?
Either our 8yo son or our dog- she's pretty funny!

I would say in the middle, hubby would say I'm an extrovert. I think I'm gett less extroverted as I get older

I'm a big fan of coconut! I love the dark chocolate with coconut bar by Lindt

I would say we're about 50/50- the kids have to unload the dishwasher every morning, but we're all pretty good about loading it. The only dishes that get washed are usually pots/pans/baking dishes.

Right now it's just about perfect- 65* & Sunny- it's supposed to be low 70's today & stay that way for the next week- although there are a few storms coming later next week...
Old 06-23-2019, 01:44 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My hubby would say he is, but I think it's our youngest. He has a very dry wit.

I call myself an extroverted introvert. I don't like being the center of attention, and enjoy my alone time, but I can be extroverted and enjoy talking to people if I'm out.

I guess I would say Snickers, but I don't eat candy bars very often.

I do the dishes. My boys helped with them when they were growing up, but now it's just me.

I'm in So Cal right now. It's "June Gloom" the mornings are cool and cloudy, the afternoons are in the upper 70s. I think it's supposed to get hot next week
Old 06-23-2019, 05:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am funny/witty but can't be on command. The way I see/say things just happens to come across in a funny way sometimes so I wouldn't say I''m a comedian but just comedic. My 5yo is the same way.

I am a big fat INFJ but I come across as very extroverted when I'm around my family or friends or anyone else I'm very comfortable with and know well. That seeming contradiction is what led me to find out that being introverted is not the same as being shy and vice versa.

I love a good Dove chocolate bar.

Definitely just me & my two hands. We don't even have a dishwasher.

It's been sunny and not rained for, like, 3 days in a row! It's been unusually rainy & cool all spring and summer so far, and I'm not a fan.