Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 08-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Now that all challenges have been published...

...which was your favourite one? From the solo challenges I loved mountain biking best. The most difficult for me was weightlifting. From the team ones I absolutely loved the relay, it was very enjoyable to work in a team of 4.

Thanks for the fun, SSD! :-)

Old 08-07-2016, 02:35 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I found the first few challenges quite difficult. The group challenges and the last one were my favorite.
But I had a blast. I always love challenges at SSD. <3

Old 08-07-2016, 06:38 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I think the one I did together with Jenna (sweeet) I loved how our layout turned out. My favorite of the Summer Games for sure
Old 08-07-2016, 07:00 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I liked the first challenge the best, I'm most pleased with the result of that one.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My fave los from the games were the Pentathlon and Weightlifting. I had fun with the group and partner los! I was dreading it thinking it would be hard or awkward, but it was fun with my group of girls I love how they all turned out, and even the challenges that were tough, I ended up loving the process and final lo. It's so cool to see how everyone interpreted the same challenge differently.
Old 08-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My favorites were: Triathlon, Beach Volleyball, Athletics and this last one Mountain Biking. I found the weightlifting kind of hard and looking back, knowing hindsight is 20/20, but if I hadn't put so many photos in there, I would've been able to do more and not feel soooo restricted by that LOL

Of course on the beach volleyball, Biancka and I always can come together and make amazing pages...we are a really GREAT team; good communication goes a LONG way. Overall, all the games were fun, challenging and allowed ME to step outside the box from time to time. SO thank YOU for putting these together for us!!!! Can't wait for OPEN HOUSE! *lol*
Old 08-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

In order, my favorites were 1. Athletics (I did the Long Jump and absolutely loove the way my page turned out.) 2. Volleyball (It was so much fun working with Gemma since our styles are so similar. I felt that our page just came together effortlessly). 3. Weightlifting (I felt this challenge really suited my scrapping style as someone who enjoys clustering and layering, and again, I was super pleased with the outcome of my page).

I struggled with the 4x100 Meter Relay challenge, not because of my teammates (I had a super awesome group of ladies to work with), but because I just struggled to wrap my head around all the rules and coming up with an original idea.

Overall, I loved the challenges and am SO glad I participated. It really helped me step out of my comfort zone on several of the challenges and ended up with seven pages I'm extremely pleased with.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I really love how these challenges made me work outside my comfort zone and not use templates. I did use one template for the hexagons, but that page did not look like the template at all. The weightlifting challenge was the most challenging for me with the confined area we were to scrap in. I really do love how all my pages turned out though! Thanks to everyone who made these games possible, I had a blast!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Old 08-09-2016, 08:33 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I loved them all. But I think my fave is the mountain biking one. I had a great time with my teammates for the partner ones too!!!

Old 08-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Volleyball was the most difficult because it was a learning experience on working with a partner but we learned a lot and we were happy with our final page. The last one, mountain biking, was my fave. I normally find triangles hard to work with so it was a bit intimidating but turned out to be so much fun!
Old 08-10-2016, 05:32 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Mountainbiking is my favorite one