Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via AIM to Kim
Default Wow, dont know what to say

Just curious what you guys would do.

Monday I had a mole removed by my primary doctor.

Yesterday we were out of town all day and some friends of ours wanted us to pick up some cupcakes while we were there, so we did (OMG, side tracking for a second but it is from this cupcake place that only sells cupcakes... I was thinking 'oh come on... cupcakes? how can cupcakes be THAT good?' We bought some for ourselves and OMG HEAVEN!! SOooo yummy)
Anyways... so on the way back home we call our friends and ask if they want the cupcakes then or wait till the next day. They say they are at my PCP's house (they are friends with him and I knew this) and so to just do it on the way home. THEN our friends ask how my hand is doing....

So I didnt tell them that I was even planning on having it removed. They could have only found out because my PCP told them he saw me and took the mole off.
Talk about breach of confidentiality. I am a nurse and could be fired for doing something like that.

Now I dont plan to get him in trouble because I like him and he meant no harm and I dont care that my friends now know, but it is still a serious serious matter. What would you do? I am still unclear how I should let him know that it wasnt ok etc...