Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2021, 01:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default MIA for awhile

Hey everyone. I miss hanging out lately and just wanted to give you an update on things. Our new pup (10 wks old) has been sick since we got her 2 wks ago and it was touch and go for awhile as her body shut down. After being on IV treatment and oral drugs, her fever is gone, she is eating again and playing with Taz, and has been diagnosed with Giardia. We don’t know if there is more going on with her but the next 2-3 wks of tests and treatment will help determine that. It’s been a nightmare for our little pup. I’m exhausted, up 2-3 times a night with her and she has no elimination control (aside from a few seconds) so I’ve got to be with her constantly to get her out, clean her up and clean the messes in the house. Then at night I don’t really sleep much so am living on coffee and cat naps. Plus, my computer broke which I didn’t really care about anyway b/c I had no time or energy to scrap even if I could. What a crazy time this has been.

I hope that the coming weeks will bring continued good health for Remi, some sleep for me and I can get into a new routine with training/caring for our pup while having some “me” time too.

So if you wondered where I was lately....that’s why.