Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Printing at Persnickety Prints

For all of you wondering about printing-- I tried it all, at home, grocery stores, etc. Then I found it--- Persnickety Prints.!!

Your entire digital scrapbooking layout will come alive with their prints- AND they are cheap!

I averaged about $2.25 in ink & paper a 12x12 print when using my at home Epson- not to mention the nightmare it was to set up, ink refills, etc.

PP is $1.99 a 12x12- they do all the work. free online storage (at full res)- and the process they use is amazing... no ink, so the layout is inside of the paper?
They also use software that reads your embedded color profile (sRGB or RGB) so the colors are AMAZING!
Here is an example from their site that nettio designs took - they don't cut off edges, and it's full bleed.

SAVES me tons of time and headache!

-Anyway- Hope that helps!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I'm a big Persnickety fan, too! I use them whenever I print my layouts as single prints at 12"x12".

My other favorite thing about Persnickety -- besides print quality and trim, etc. -- is that a couple of times a year, they have a sale on pre-paid credits and you can get the 12"x12" prints for just $1.50-ish. I bought a bunch of credits over DSD weekend last fall, and it's SO nice to be able to send in an order whenever I've got enough prints to warrant the $5 shipping fee -- and not have to pay (again, anyway! LOL).

And they ship their print orders for a flat $5 fee every time (so you just have to make sure you're not ordering, like, one print at a time!).
Old 04-01-2012, 09:47 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I big puffy <3 Persnickety Prints!! All of my orders were incredible through them. And if you want a layout to really stand out say for printing and framing add the metallic finish. Makes everything look so more more realistic. I have had two metallic prints done and loved them both.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica31876 View Post
I big puffy <3 Persnickety Prints!! All of my orders were incredible through them. And if you want a layout to really stand out say for printing and framing add the metallic finish. Makes everything look so more more realistic. I have had two metallic prints done and loved them both.
Oooooh... i need to try the Metallic!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 11:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

oooh.... I LOVE Persnickety, too!!! Of course I missed their last two sales... my to send to print folder is really filling up!
Old 04-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to yari

I LOVE Persnickety!! I have to say that I preferred printing them in form of photobooks at Shutterfly but after I saw their stuff in person at a convention I was at, oh my goodness, wow, their quality is UNMATCHED. Reeeeeeaallly amazing quality and prices!

They also have the ability to print enlarged layouts on foam boards for gallery like art in your home. Saw those too and oh my goodness... to die for. Lizzy Fizzy and I were drooling all over those and just how we are sooo going to decorate a room or two in our houses with those.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I have also done the foam boards and they are really nice as well. I did one for my daughter for christmas and framed it with a 12x12 memory box frame. (it wont fit in the ones made for scrapbook papers. Too thick)
Old 04-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Another big fan of Persnickety and their credits here. When I first started printing 12x12's through them, I had planned to keep printing my 8.5x11 pages at home. Then I got my first order, and there was no going back for any size. The quality was so good; the home printer I thought I loved couldn't compare.

Tags
persnicketyprints.com, printing