Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-10-2023, 09:00 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm
Default Any NCAA football fans?

Anyone watch the game last night? Diehard UGA fan here. Georgia girl born and raised. I have some great football SSD kits. I need a red and black one. Or a red and black add on to a football collection. I have a watching party to scrap.

Go Dawgs!

I create for: Laura Wilkerson, Meagan's Creations & WendyP Designs ** Check out my Blog! **
Old 01-10-2023, 01:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Not as much a fan any longer. Funny thing, we just talked about this game at work, our department head is a big DAWGS fan and we were talking about him being on cloud 9 today. rofl

Old 01-10-2023, 03:15 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

lol. I bet he is. My boss is as well. But living/working in Georgia, we have a few fans around here. :-)

I create for: Laura Wilkerson, Meagan's Creations & WendyP Designs ** Check out my Blog! **
Old 01-11-2023, 01:03 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Lol, my husband's last boss was a huge Georgia fan & I think of him fondly whenever I see any UGA spirit items. He sent out an invite to a BBQ and listed the location as "the Dawg house".
I do enjoy watching college football but not a major fan of any particular team. I grew up going to Purdue games & took several trips to bowl games in high school & college, but I went to a tiny D3 school so I don't have that alumni spirit for any team that's going to be shown on TV I usually claim Ohio State as my "almost alma mater" as it was the big school I most closely considered going to. But mostly I just like sports & the atmosphere.
I have a big collection of college tees, mostly cut into pieces for a tshirt quilt now, that would be a fun project to finally finish & have on the couch during football season!
Old 01-11-2023, 09:09 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Oooh, Ohio State. Georgia almost lost to them in the bowl game this year. UGA didn't win that game. Ohio State lost is in the last few minutes. It was a stressful game.

That is cool that you are going to do a t-shirt quilt. I have a bunch of my son's shirts throughout his school years saved. He is 15 and a freshman now. I want to make him a t-shirt quit for when he graduates. Only problem is I don't know how to sew. hahaha. :-)

Old 01-11-2023, 11:50 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

When I think Red and Black, I think of Traci's #stayhome for the Holidays, but it's retiring so you don't have much time left to snag it (just through the 31st).

There might be enough red and black non-holiday things to get you by? Flowers and ribbons and stuff, depending on what you use? And papers?

There are also these gorgeous black and white papers from DSI:

Old 01-14-2023, 10:27 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

My alma mater is in the FCS and huge in the football world with it. My family has zero desire to watch football though so I don't pay as much attention as I used to because of it.