Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2023, 10:21 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Retirement Sale GGG

Wow did I go overboard with this retirement sale. I kept adding to cart, opening tabs, trying to stay in budget. I made a whole folder on clipix of what I want, I spent days trying to decide what I can buy with the money I had available for spending. Then I added more money that wasn't for scrapbook purchases, but shhh don't tell anyone. The thing is that although I spent too much money and bought way more than I had planned, I still have a few things on my wishlist. I was ok with the idea that I didn't have the money to buy them and now boom I see this and I'm confused.

"PLEASE NOTE: Our Going, Going... GONE promotion ended at Noon ET on Thursday, January 5th, 2023. All products and categories will remain active until 1/31/23 for customers who have purchased these items to download. Please make sure your purchases from our GGG sale have been downloaded and backed up by midnight ET on January 31st as we may not have access to these items on our servers after that date. Thanks for your understanding!"

Does this mean that the items will be availabe for purchase till the end of 2023? I tried adding stuff to my cart, and they were added for purchase. If this is true, I'm happy, but for now there is no money to buy anything else. I'm also trying to save for Sweet Shoppes Birthday celebration which is coming soon. Wow, I'm so excited with all the stuff I bought and all the stuff I'll be buying soon.
Old 01-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Enjoy your purchases! I'm not sure why they were showing as being able to add to cart now, but they shouldn't be available to purchase. The note you saw means that the files are still available to download for a few weeks if you purchased them during GGG. If someone doesn't download their purchases right away and then tries in February or if they have a hard drive crash and ask for the files to be reset, SSD may no longer have the files to give them after 1/31.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thank you for your response. I'm hoping the items will be available for purchase till 1/31. If not, ok I should be satisfied with all I got.
Old 01-06-2023, 03:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Vicky,
I am not sure, we are CT members see the store a bit differently, let me go and make some admins aware of this thread. Hopefully, they can help you out.

Old 01-06-2023, 06:46 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Hey Vicky!

So our GGG sale has indeed ended. You CAN continue to add to your cart and purchase through the end of this month however, there is no discount applied to those products at this point.

These items will be disabled in the shoppe after January 31st, so we do encourage customers to download their GGG purchases and back them up prior to that date because we remove these files from our servers to make room for new products and files, and may not be able to reset downloads on those purchases after that date.

Hope that helps clarify things for you

Thanks so much for shopping with us and supporting our designers! We appreciate you guys so much!!

Robin
Old 01-06-2023, 10:42 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thank you so much for responding and clearing things out. I downloaded everything, now time to unzip and organize.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky23ny View Post
Thank you so much for responding and clearing things out. I downloaded everything, now time to unzip and organize.
Have fun scrapping with your new goodies, Vicky!
Old 01-07-2023, 12:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I always love the GGG sale, it's a great time to get those items that have been sitting in your wish list for a while.

Happy scrapping! ♥