Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 07-19-2021, 08:01 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default I love this layout.

I know it is only Monday, but it's already turning into a long week and I needed a pick me up today, so I went to the gallery and this beauty jumped out at me right away!

Now I am usually not a "monochromatic" kind of girl, but all that glittery gold is gorgeous. The pop of pink adds the perfect touch of whimsey and happy that made me smile almost as big as those beautiful girls are. So glitzy! I Iove it!

Knowing the rest of the week is going to be just as crazy hard as today was, I thought it be fun, and uplifting for me, to do a post that I am calling "I love this layout". Genius right?

Now, I know I can look in the gallery, but just seeing it all together and reading what you like about your choice is what I need right now, so indulge me.

As far as choosing a layout goes, that's totally up to you. You can pick your own or someone else's but I would like to know what makes you love your choice, because words are important. This is SSD, so the sweeter, the better.

And if you want to leave some love on your choice in the gallery, well that is just a bonus now isn't it?
Old 07-19-2021, 09:20 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I loooooooove this layout. The colors are gorgeous, and the layering -- THE LAYERING. Just swoooooon.

Old 07-19-2021, 11:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowens View Post
I loooooooove this layout. The colors are gorgeous, and the layering -- THE LAYERING. Just swoooooon.

Awe, thank you for such a sweet compliment! Once I started layering I just didn't know where to stop and kept going and going and going!
Old 07-19-2021, 11:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

This one grabbed my attention! It has a vintage "paper-esque" feel to it which of course brings on the nostalgia as does the cutesy baby photo and sweet pastels! I especially love the top down view of the car and how its "driving" on the lace road. So cute!

Old 07-20-2021, 09:43 AM
Banned

profile gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
I know it is only Monday, but it's already turning into a long week and I needed a pick me up today, so I went to the gallery and this beauty jumped out at me right away!

Now I am usually not a "monochromatic" kind of girl, but all that glittery gold is gorgeous. The pop of pink adds the perfect touch of whimsey and happy that made me smile almost as big as those beautiful girls are. So glitzy! I Iove it!

Knowing the rest of the week is going to be just as crazy hard as today was, I thought it be fun, and uplifting for me, to do a post that I am calling "I love this layout". Genius right?

Now, I know I can look in the gallery, but just seeing it all together and reading what you like about your choice is what I need right now, so indulge me.

As far as choosing a layout goes, that's totally up to you. You can pick your own or someone else's but I would like to know what makes you love your choice, because words are important. This is SSD, so the sweeter, the better.

And if you want to leave some love on your choice in the gallery, well that is just a bonus now isn't it?
OMG Laurie! Thank you!
I'll be back with a favorite of my own during my lunch break
Old 07-20-2021, 11:52 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

That is totally swoon worthy for sure! I love the deep blue background especially well. Navy is my favorite color.

I really appreciate how Cassie used the rule of thirds on this page for the big ticket items like the photos, big flowers, and lace. That creates such harmony and nice movement on the page, which is why I think the cluster works so well.
Old 07-20-2021, 11:54 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsQueen82 View Post
This one grabbed my attention! It has a vintage "paper-esque" feel to it which of course brings on the nostalgia as does the cutesy baby photo and sweet pastels! I especially love the top down view of the car and how its "driving" on the lace road. So cute!

This is totally awesome. I love that the photos are center stage and your are right, that car on the lace road is totally adorable.
Old 07-20-2021, 12:38 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Gorgeous page!!! Looove the glitter paper.

Old 07-20-2021, 12:58 PM
Banned

profile gallery

I love this LO by SweetChar. The colors are so beautiful for a beachy picture and the photo treatment she has done is perfection!
Old 07-28-2021, 09:19 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

I wish I could layer like this. Beautiful!