Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2016, 12:28 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default QOTD - Favorite Page(s) of 2015 - 01.03.16

Please share your favorite page (or 2 or 3...) of 2015! If you want some love, be sure to link your image(s) up so we can click and go right to your gallery.

(Tip: Copy the URL for your page in the gallery. Click the 'Insert Link' icon. After you get all the text for that, delete the inside part between the bracketed [URL ]s and click the 'Insert Image' icon. Paste your page URL into the pop-up. Tada!)

I'm still deciding which page to post. It's like choosing a favorite child, right?!
Old 01-03-2016, 03:03 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

It's hard to narrow it down to just 3.
But here you go.

In no specific order...

1. My goals last year was trying to learn how to pocket scrap. I made this page for a Bingo challenge and I still love how it turned out.

2. This one is one of my favorites because of it was scrapping way out of my confort zone. But I like how it came together.

3. I'm always having trouble scrapping nighttime photos. I don't know why, but my nighttime pages never seems to appeal to me, except for this one.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:35 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I love this one - the collection from Yari is just gorgeous and I love going back to scrap my kids as babies occasionally:

I also love this one I scrapped earlier in the year:

And this is a recent one I did - love the bright colours against the grey:

Old 01-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This one because I love the photos

This one because I love this place

And this one - 2 of my favorite people (my daughter and my granddaughter)
Old 01-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ohh, that's a fun thread. I am content with myself because since May 2015 I managed to scrap all those Bingo pages and a few more. It's been a while since I last scrapped

1. I really love this page because I like the photo taken the other day and I believe I managed to scrap it beautifully with all those natural looking ellies and the subtle paper. However, it somehow went unnoticed in the gallery, probably because I uploaded it on Christmas

2. This one I like because the prompt was "cozy moments" and I tried to make my layout feel "cozy" with the patterns and colors. Whatsmore, my nephews were visiting to see my Christmas tree and because they come way too rarely the whole house somehow felt cozier and happier

3. This one is "spin-a-lift" of Kjersti's. I really LOVE her page and because I have the same kit but haven't had a chance to use it so well, I decided to lift her page as much as I could but at the same time I was "spinning" the whole thing It could be just me but I really love what I did here.

--
Mama to Albert
Old 01-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAndra View Post
Please share your favorite page (or 2 or 3...) of 2015! If you want some love, be sure to link your image(s) up so we can click and go right to your gallery.

(Tip: Copy the URL for your page in the gallery. Click the 'Insert Link' icon. After you get all the text for that, delete the inside part between the bracketed [URL ]s and click the 'Insert Image' icon. Paste your page URL into the pop-up. Tada!)

I'm still deciding which page to post. It's like choosing a favorite child, right?!
An easier way is to select 'copy image address' on your layout first, then in the post do 'insert image' then highlight everything you just posted (including the / img tags) and do an 'insert link' on the whole kit and kaboodle. Don't have to go in and delete the inside part.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh this is a hard decision!

I love the itty bitty Milo pictures here...

Old 01-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Such a tough question as I truly loved each and every layout as they were made. I'm sure after I hit send I will come across another favorite, but here are the first 3 that came to mind:

1. This one, because I had a lot of fun playing with this pocket template, my journal notes on the photos still make me laugh, and I got to do two of my favorite things.... take new selfies, and do photo extrications.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ttract&cat=500

2. This one because I was very proud of my clustering (I usually have a hard time when not using a template), and I loved using frames for something other than their intended purpose.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...illain&cat=500

3. Of course this guy makes the cut.... it was so much fun to just sit and play with layers and combining elements from different kits and waiting to see what I came up with in the end.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...llenge&cat=500

4. and I know this is one too many, but the colors in this one just impress me... I don't think I've ever seen a page where I was able to match kit colors / feel to the photos so well.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=levi&cat=500
Old 01-04-2016, 12:18 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Here is my 3 faves:
1. I love clustering!

2. I love our latest family photo and I love that kit from Amber & Flergs:

3. One of my favorite from Bingo challenge: