Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg
Default ~2 New Kits and 3 FWP offers!!~

Hey Hey readers!! Big month at Sweet Shoppe designs as we celebrate our 7th anniversary! This week there's THREE amazing FWP offers along with some scrumptious goodies from the designers!

I have 2 new kits this week..
First up, Yari and I have the February installment of our Life 101 series. I love the colors and theme of this month's and hope you do too!

I also have a slightly sentimental kit this week called Meaningful Moments. Life is made up of a bunch of little things that make life memorable. Everyday moments are worth treasuring and this is the perfect kit for you to use to document those special memories.

I have two new items in the Bargain Bites section for 40% off!! Make sure to snag them now before they go back to regular price!
Make sure to check back every few weeks for different kits on discount!

Feb 1 means a new Featured Designer! Mari is in the spotlight..make sure and pick up her beautiful kit before it's gone! Free with any $10 purchase!

You can also score 2 other FWP offers this week! With any $15 purchase you get Mari's kit AND SSD's birthday collab FREE!

Spend $20 and you get Mari's kit, SSD's birthday collab, AND the quickpages that the babes made

Phew big week! I hope everybody has a FABULOUS weekend..Enjoy the big game on Sunday if you are watching!! We will be watching in my house and hopefully loving the commercials as well! I'll be back next weekend with some fun collabs Until then keep scrapping those memories!!
xoxo

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 02-08-2013, 11:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

sweet!!!