Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 06-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Question ISO Mahjongg Game with Tile Creator

Years ago my mom and I each had a Mahjongg shareware game from the internet that we played ... I think it was way back at Win 3.1 but the creator didn't update it so we lost it when we updated further editions of Windows.

My mom loved the tile set that were "bathroom tiles" (i.e. hand held mirror, brush, sink, etc.) ... they were very easy to see and play. ...and you could create your own tiles ...

I'm looking for a Mahjongg game that I can buy that has these features:

1) Win 7 compatible
2) Has a TILE CREATOR (not level creator but for creating individual tiles) that is easy to use
3) Easy to view graphics

The one I have lets you make new levels but not new tiles. I would like to be able to:

1) import photos to tile tops
2) create my own graphics and put on tile tops

I thought it would be fun to not only put family pictures on tiles, but let the boys draw their own designs and put them on tiles ... maybe use a couple of digital kits and have some fun with it.

Anyone have one that they have USED and would recommend? I have spent all morning reading reviews but I can't find one game that has consistent reviews with a tile creator. ...most people have troubles installing and don't even get around to the creation part.

Please help! I'd like to buy 2 copies ... one for me and one for mom's computer ... so that way I can send her (hopefully) tile sets in e-mail so she can add them to her game as we make them.

...or is this just wishful thinking?
Old 06-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

oh wow! After searching off and on for a few years ... and then big time right now ... I found a copy of one that just might work ... "ultimate mahjong" at http://www.ultimate-mahjong.com/ .... I tried out the demo and it seems to work just fine ... $20 ... i made a real quickie tile set and played several different layouts.... I think I am going to buy one copy ... try it out big time ... then maybe buy my mom a copy so I can send her tile sets. Thank you!
Old 02-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Hi Sharon 🙋🏻
I too have been searching for the Mahjong game that allowed you to upload your own photos to use a tiles. I came across your post while searching the web as I have been doing since back when I had Win 3.1 lol. How do I send you a PM?

Tags
game, mahjongg