Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 12-30-2019, 01:04 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Forum & Gallery Guidelines 2020

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe Designs!

Here at the sweetest spot in town we want to create a warm, friendly and open environment. Before you jump in, take some time to read our forum guidelines. They're short, sweet and should be easy enough for everyone to follow!

Limited Outside Advertising: While at Sweet Shoppe Designs, we welcome you to discuss all things related to Digital Scrapbooking! Whether it is the latest trends, favorite designers, creative team calls, sales, etc - like you, we too are interested in what’s going on in the digital community! If there is something that you think is absolutely fabulous, chances are a lot of other people will think so too, so please don't feel like you can’t share here because we welcome it!

The only thing we ask is that you do your sharing in a respectful manner. Please do not post enabling threads or threads seeking products being sold at another site. Incidental conversation about a great sale is one thing, coming and posting a graphic advertising your site's sale or threads looking to drive business to another store, is quite another. A simple designer name and where you can find their work will suffice, please do not post links to other sites.

Signature Guidelines: Forum signatures are fun! Whether you love blinkies or clustered signatures with your name, feel free to express your creativity and love of your favorite designers through your forum signature! As long as your signature is not huge, there are currently no size limitations for signatures, and you may find these tutorials on creating and linking your signature helpful.

Be Kind: Please refrain from using profane and vulgar language and treat your fellow scrappers with respect. We want to create a warm and friendly environment and expect each and every one of our members to contribute towards making it so.

Gallery Guidelines: We want our gallery to be a place for the Sweet Shoppe community to come together and get involved in our challenges, share their pages with us and most importantly, we want our gallery to be a constant source of inspiration on how to use our products.

Keeping that ideal in mind, we'd like to ask that you only post layouts on which you've used some Sweet Shoppe products. At this time, we do not have any specifics on the amount of SSD stuff we require on a page but we do hope you won't take advantage of our loose guidelines to post your layouts where a button is the only Sweet Shoppe product on the page. We sincerely hope that you can understand and respect our wishes for our gallery to be a product showcase of our designer's amazing work!

Currently, the size limitations of our gallery images for community members are 700x700px and less than 500kb in file size.

Forum Permissions: Due to spam issues in our forums, new members to our community have limited posting rights. We kindly ask that you settle in with our community, come say hello HERE and one of our administrators will upgrade your account.

We hope that you enjoy your time at Sweet Shoppe Designs and want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts in supporting what we do!

Robin
Old 12-30-2019, 03:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

thanks for explaining things clearly Robin!
Old 12-30-2019, 05:33 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Love this post!!!

Old 01-04-2020, 11:38 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Hello!
Old 01-04-2020, 11:48 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

great update, clear and concise. Thanks Robin!
Old 01-26-2020, 05:02 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hi! Read & understood. Thank you!
Old 06-21-2020, 10:27 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hello!!! Excited to be part of the community!!!!
Old 10-03-2020, 08:05 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thank you. I was looking for the size limitations on gallery posts.
Old 01-23-2022, 09:02 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for all of the information concisely contained here.
Old 01-23-2022, 10:30 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSlycord View Post
Thanks for all of the information concisely contained here.
Welcome!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2022, 05:25 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Can I ask a question about credits in the gallery? I have a few layouts I'd like to post, and they contain a mix of SSD products and product from other site designers (I've been buying from SSD since 2014). Should I list credits for all the products used or only those products from SSD designers?

I want to make sure I comply, and I couldn't locate the answer in other threads. Thanks so much for the help!
Old 02-09-2022, 05:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by londoncuppa View Post
Can I ask a question about credits in the gallery? I have a few layouts I'd like to post, and they contain a mix of SSD products and product from other site designers (I've been buying from SSD since 2014). Should I list credits for all the products used or only those products from SSD designers?

I want to make sure I comply, and I couldn't locate the answer in other threads. Thanks so much for the help!
Margaret, Please, list all of the products SSD and non-SSD, but ONLY link those to SSD products. For non-SSD products, we ask that only kit and designer name is listed. Let, me know if you have any more questions. So, glad to have you over here! WELCOME

Last edited by Dalis; 02-09-2022 at 05:49 PM.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:14 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalis View Post
Margaret, Please, list all of the products SSD and non-SSD, but ONLY link those to SSD products. For non-SSD products, we ask that only kit and designer name is listed. Let, me know if you have any more questions. So, glad to have you over here! WELCOME
I'm so happy to see you both places! I've finally come out of hiding in the forums. I've only been a lurker for years...lol!

I linked to the products in the SSD store, but the links were removed when I posted. Not sure if I did something wrong or if I don't have permission to post links.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by londoncuppa View Post
I'm so happy to see you both places! I've finally come out of hiding in the forums. I've only been a lurker for years...lol!

I linked to the products in the SSD store, but the links were removed when I posted. Not sure if I did something wrong or if I don't have permission to post links.
I added it for you

Old 02-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
I added it for you
Thanks, Kiana!
Old 03-27-2022, 02:38 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

I've added a few layouts tonight to the gallery and most of them the credits/descriptions all posted. But one just won't (for Mar22 This or That 8a). I've even tried to comment on it and it won't. Any ideas/help?
Old 03-27-2022, 03:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathQuillScrap View Post
I've added a few layouts tonight to the gallery and most of them the credits/descriptions all posted. But one just won't (for Mar22 This or That 8a). I've even tried to comment on it and it won't. Any ideas/help?
Is that your Better Together page? Make sure no special characters are included. Maybe refresh the page? Otherwise I can add them for you

Old 03-28-2022, 04:39 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
Is that your Better Together page? Make sure no special characters are included. Maybe refresh the page? Otherwise I can add them for you
Thanks Kiana. There were no special characters at all in the text I wanted to add. It was the same as all the other layouts I posted. Very strange indeed.
I managed this morning to edit and just added a simple line of credit instead of the whole lot. I will let you know if I need help next time
Old 04-24-2022, 05:18 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Was looking for the size limitations and found it. Thank you.
Old 09-11-2022, 10:05 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Glad I read this forum post. I'm eager to start scrapping here.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:45 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I'm new to posting here at SSD, and I have a question about the gallery. Is there a way to acknowledge the nice comments people make about our layouts in the gallery?
Old 02-14-2024, 05:46 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
I'm new to posting here at SSD, and I have a question about the gallery. Is there a way to acknowledge the nice comments people make about our layouts in the gallery?
There's not a way to acknowledge the nice comment, however you could comment on one of their pages in return to say thank you

Old 02-14-2024, 07:44 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
There's not a way to acknowledge the nice comment, however you could comment on one of their pages in return to say thank you
That's a terrific idea! I can't seem to figure out how to edit my comment posts in the gallery. These are posts I've made to other member's pages.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:28 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

hello, thanks for the post