Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2013, 10:20 AM
Just a Scrapper

profile gallery send pm
Default Tara's Heart for Oklahoma -100% goes to Moore, OK

Just five days ago, Moore, OK experience a devastating disaster when a tornado tore through town. People have responded, from all over the country, to help, to pray, to hope. Tara Swinford, one of my creative team members, experienced the tornado first hand. Thankfully, her family was spared, and have been able to reach out and begin helping the community, and now, I want to reach out and help, too. Tara grew up in Moore, went to Jr. High in Moore (the Jr. High was caught in the destruction). She met her husband, Steve, who was then a Moore Police Officer and is now a K-9 officer for the Sheriff's Department. He is currently serving among the First Responders trying to help Moore recover. So, as you can see, Moore, OK is Tara's Heart!

Tara and I would also like to include her previously released font package, Tara Writes as well as the template set I ♥ Me Some Tara in this special benefit from May 25 - June 08, 2013. 100% of the proceeds of the sales of these 3 items will go to the Hillsdale College First Responder Disaster Fund. The college has taken in First Responders from all over the country as they work to help search, recover, and rebuild Moore, OK. The school is also providing supplies for the disaster victims of the city. The city that is Tara's Heart. We'd love it if you could join us in helping out!

I ♥ Me Some Tara Templates

Tara Writes