Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2018, 10:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default You know that feeling..

...when you remember that you're not quite finished with that vacation album after all.

I just remember I had finished pages from our vacation and was thinking of getting them printed in a photo book, only to realise as I flipped through them that only half of them are finished. Some are missing titles, and some are missing everything. Only the pictures are completely finished. Bummer, but I supposed I will force myself back into scrapping with some easy fill in the blanks pages.
Old 03-25-2018, 04:21 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Sorry! The worst is when you realize that as you're racing to meet the deadline on a printing sale--I hope you weren't. I hope the half finished pages are good motivation to scrap.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
Sorry! The worst is when you realize that as you're racing to meet the deadline on a printing sale--I hope you weren't. I hope the half finished pages are good motivation to scrap.
Luckily I'm not in a hurry to get it printed, it was more the fact that I thought I was done with them and then weren't. I am now though, so it did help spur me on to finish. Only need a cover, then I need to decide if I'm making a book of just this or if I'm waiting a while to include our next few trips in the same book. As a collection of our trips to France through the years (would have to include 2015 which I already have in a bookt hough,) but then I get one 12x12 with all instead of several 8x8 ones.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:52 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I know what you mean! I thought I just had a page or two left to wrap up our lake vacation from 2 years ago and could get that sent along to Shutterfly so the album could be mailed to my BIL and SIL as a gift.

Instead I had 6 pages to make + the covers but I did those this weekend and now I can move on to our 2017 summer vacations.