Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-22-2018, 01:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today!!

I am so thankful for my family. I am so blessed! I am also very thankful for things that seem small, but life would be so different without them - a warm bed, electricity, heat, running water, hot tea!

What little things are you thankful for?
Old 11-22-2018, 02:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Happy Thanksgiving! I agree with you Tammy, I am also so very thankful for the small things... a warm, safe home, the means to pay our bills, and our health. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who puts up with my mood swings and the three beautiful kids we have. I am also thankful for scrapbooking and forums like the one here at SS that keep me sane!
Old 11-22-2018, 09:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

There are a million little things that I am thankful for. I can't even begin to list them all. I do the '30 Days of Thankful' each November and it is a great reminder of all of those things!

This moment, I am thankful for a minute to sit down and organize my thoughts and (hopefully!) scrap!
Old 11-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Time with family, especially those loved ones in precarious health situations. Our new home, technology, and amazing friends.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We've been here in the US for the last 5 months, and we have had the most fun adventures! We just spent last weekend in Branson with my parents & my brother's family, and we had the best time. Yesterday and today we celebrated Thanksgiving with Joel's family and also had the best time. Because we live in the Philippines (also grateful), I really treasure this time with our families so much, and I am especially thankful that no one brings the drama, just the fun!
Old 11-24-2018, 01:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney View Post
There are a million little things that I am thankful for. I can't even begin to list them all. I do the '30 Days of Thankful' each November and it is a great reminder of all of those things!

This moment, I am thankful for a minute to sit down and organize my thoughts and (hopefully!) scrap!
I've thought of doing the '30 Days of Thankful', but I always seem to forget until I'm too behind to want to mess with it! I put it on my calendar for the last week of October next year. Hopefully that will spur me on!!