Sweet Shoppe Designs

  #51  
Old 01-23-2022, 09:30 AM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
Again Thank you so much Kiana and Jennifer for your help!
I did a new layout and used the same shadows mixing 10 more and less and increase transparency.
So this time I try to show you the one with all at 10 and all at 3 (but with the same angle because I had to take it one by one elements lol) and I add a clear background for a better view.
I think I have to find what are my personal preferences as you said Jennifer but I'm truly grateful for sharing your helps and tips with me ladies and the time you took to see, I truly appreciate it and I'm so grateful!

So here's my latest layout with the same shadows you help me to find:


One with 10 and clear background


One with 3 and clear background:


And finally the same with wood background but 3:


What do you think?

On the light background I love #3 but I think maybe on the dark background 10 or somewhere inbetween 3-10?

All of them are lovely though!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-27-2022, 10:16 AM
Scrap-therapy's Avatar
Scrap-therapy Scrap-therapy is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: France (Loire Valley)
Posts: 3,801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
On the light background I love #3 but I think maybe on the dark background 10 or somewhere inbetween 3-10?

All of them are lovely though!
I agree with you Kiana, thank you so much for you help, I'm so grateful and it really helps me a lot, have your tuto in my fave links and used it nearly each time I scrap!
You are really nice and it touched me a lot!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-27-2022, 03:10 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
I agree with you Kiana, thank you so much for you help, I'm so grateful and it really helps me a lot, have your tuto in my fave links and used it nearly each time I scrap!
You are really nice and it touched me a lot!
awww that makes me happy to hear. I am so glad it is helpful!!! And thank you, I try to be nice. We've got enough going on in our lives and the world. Funny: I write quotes on my email signatures at work and the current one for this month is: “KINDNESS is a gift everyone can afford to give.” —Unknown
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-27-2022, 04:11 PM
DivaMom96's Avatar
DivaMom96 DivaMom96 is offline
So Sweet
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 379
Default

Oh! Just saw this post - FABULOUS tutorial! I love shadowing, and I learn something new every time I see a new tutorial. Thanks so much for this!!
__________________
Deborrah from Florida
Happily creating for NBK Design, Rachel Jefferies, Buzzbee Scraps and Fiddle-Dee-Dee!
www.thedigiscrapper.com
www.gallerystandouts.com
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-27-2022, 04:59 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaMom96 View Post
Oh! Just saw this post - FABULOUS tutorial! I love shadowing, and I learn something new every time I see a new tutorial. Thanks so much for this!!
So glad you saw it and like it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-27-2022, 08:36 PM
cherrygutz's Avatar
cherrygutz cherrygutz is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,255
Default

Kiana, your tutorial was so thorough and very detailed, so amazing!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-27-2022, 09:08 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygutz View Post
Kiana, your tutorial was so thorough and very detailed, so amazing!!
Awww man that means a lot from you Cherry!!!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-30-2022, 05:17 AM
marijke's Avatar
marijke marijke is offline
Sweets
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 261
Default

Thank your or this great tutorial Kiana!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-30-2022, 09:48 AM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marijke View Post
Thank your or this great tutorial Kiana!
Thanks for reading it. I am glad you liked it
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-30-2022, 10:48 AM
carrie1977's Avatar
carrie1977 carrie1977 is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central California
Posts: 11,743
Default

Great tutorial, Kiana!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 01-30-2022, 11:32 AM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie1977 View Post
Great tutorial, Kiana!!
Thanks Carrie!!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-31-2022, 09:24 AM
Scrap-therapy's Avatar
Scrap-therapy Scrap-therapy is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: France (Loire Valley)
Posts: 3,801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
awww that makes me happy to hear. I am so glad it is helpful!!! And thank you, I try to be nice. We've got enough going on in our lives and the world. Funny: I write quotes on my email signatures at work and the current one for this month is: “KINDNESS is a gift everyone can afford to give.” —Unknown
Oh for me you're not trying, you ARE nice that's all!
But I totally get what you mean and feel the same, your quote is just so true and went perfectly with this mood!
The World needs more people like you!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-31-2022, 10:40 AM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
Oh for me you're not trying, you ARE nice that's all!
But I totally get what you mean and feel the same, your quote is just so true and went perfectly with this mood!
The World needs more people like you!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-31-2022, 08:47 AM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

So glad so many of you have found this helpful!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

BUMPING
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-13-2022, 09:34 AM
Scrap-therapy's Avatar
Scrap-therapy Scrap-therapy is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: France (Loire Valley)
Posts: 3,801
Default

Believe me or not but still using it for each layout I do! It was so helpful for me!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 07-13-2022, 03:58 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 8,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
Believe me or not but still using it for each layout I do! It was so helpful for me!
that's so sweet
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Creative Content © 2007 SweetShoppeDesigns

Making your memories sweeter

Copyright © 2016 Sweet Shoppe Designs – The Sweetest Digital Scrapbooking Site on the Web | Site by Lilac Creative