Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Must Be Sleep Deprived...

This morning I'm leaving for work and as I was shutting the door I was thinking to myself "do I have my keys" and was pretty sure I did so I closed the door (it locks from the inside).

So, worked all day and I walk home, get here and I can't find my keys. Anywhere. Checked my backpack, checked my purse...no keys. Some neighbors were sitting outside so I went and sat with them, lol...was whining that I'd locked myself out and had to wait for my friend who has a spare key. One of them is like...is your balcony locked? I couldn't remember if I'd locked it last night so he climbed up and sure enough it was open. So he ran through my house and let me in, lol.

Now I'm in the house and thinking I should go get the mail down the street...so I start looking for the keys. Can't find them ANYWHERE in the house. What the heck, I'm wondering where I put them when I got home from work last night, lol. Then I have an "aha" moment - my backpack has a pocket in the front with a keyring that clips inside the pocket...I'd stuck them in there so I wouldn't forget.

Duh.

I'm thinking I may need to get more sleep at night, or something...