Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm
Default How do you Organize your scrapbooks?

Forgive me if there is a post somewhere on this... I saw a post on organizing photos, but didn't find one on this =) Feel free to direct me to another post if there's already one.

I'm curious how everyone organizes their scrapbooks? How many scrapbooks do you have? I seem to be a little bit of a memory-keeping-aholic, and I've gotten a bit behind in just about every album, and finding myself overwhelmed at the thought of catching up and saddened at the thought of possibly not being able to keep up once caught up.

I have 4 girls, and each of them has their own album (I use the 12x12 D ring leather albums from we R memory keepers I think is the brand). So each girl has their own album (which once I get caught up will probably be 2 albums each) and each has their own separate "birthday album".... so that's 8 albums right there (make that 12 once I get caught up...sigh)

Then we have our Project Life albums. One for last year, one for this year. Then we have a family album (which should be several of them but I am even more behind in those).

I know everyone has their own knack and different things work for different people. Guess I am curious to know how other people do it, what works for you? Where do you keep your photos that are of ALL of the family doing activities? Do you add them to your family scrap book or just pop them in a regular photo album?