Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 06-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default funniesnt thing your kids have done?

I was just talking to my aunt on facebook about the funny thing kids do. And thought Id ask here. Ill share first.

For my oldest two they once talked their little brother into letting them color him. When I say color HIM I mean they took Crayola markers (supposedly washable YEA RIGHT!!) and colored his upper body, face and part of his legs. Not so funny then. I was either cleaning or cooking dinner and had sent them to their room to play. That is not exactly the idea I had when I said play.

For my youngest...he once emptied our fridge of the condiments, got the flour off the counter along with a carton of eggs and proceeded to dump it all on our kitchen floor and "mix" it all together then paint our cabinets. This was before we even woke up!! I asked him what the heck did you do that for? He said he was making us breakfast. Hard to be mad at that
Old 06-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This morning as I was nursing My daughter, my nearly 3 year old son came in. He was in the process of changing, do he pointed to his nipples and said "My nickels don't have food on them. Only Momma's nickels have food"
Old 06-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

My youngest is always drawing on herself!!
I can't think of anything funny they have done in the past, how cute that your youngest was making breakfast for you, I hope you got a photo of it!! That does remind me of when my youngest made me a sandwich once, it was honey & lettuce, luckily I managed to avoid eating that one!!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

my son who was 3 at the time (6 now) got into the baby powder while i was making dinner and he covered half of the couch with baby powder. Then almost a year later he wanted a snack so he went into the pantry and grabbed the peanut butter and walked out into the living room and sat on the couch and watched cartoons. I was doing laundry and when i came out his hands and face were covered in chunky peanut butter. I did manage to get pictures of both but i cant seem to find the picture of him and the peanut butter.

just have to resize the picture and will add it here.

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 06-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by glumirk View Post
This morning as I was nursing My daughter, my nearly 3 year old son came in. He was in the process of changing, do he pointed to his nipples and said "My nickels don't have food on them. Only Momma's nickels have food"
that is too cute!!!

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Old 06-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I wish I had. My youngest is almost fifteen and I dont think I really got into taking pictures a lot until I got my first digital camera which was after this happened. We really only did film photos on special events and occasionally when we would go to the beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
My youngest is always drawing on herself!!
I can't think of anything funny they have done in the past, how cute that your youngest was making breakfast for you, I hope you got a photo of it!! That does remind me of when my youngest made me a sandwich once, it was honey & lettuce, luckily I managed to avoid eating that one!!
Old 06-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydensmommy217 View Post
my son who was 3 at the time (6 now) got into the baby powder while i was making dinner and he covered half of the couch with baby powder.
My 2nd son did this when he was about 18 months old. He sprinkled the entire family room, including all over his older brother who was sleeping on the sofa. Yes, I took pics. Yes I scrapped them, and the layout was published in CK.

When the older 2 were probably 4 and 6, they tried to create an ocean in their room, including trying to make their action figures surf as water came out of a bucket. I caught them as they were starting to use the stairs.

And then when they were probably about that same age, they sat on our back wall and threw lemons from our lemon tree at passing cars (this actually was not funny). They got in big trouble and thank goodness they did not cause an accident.

As for the twins, stuff like unrolling an entire roll of paper towels and then rolling around in it. Opening an entire Sam's Club box of Ding Dongs and taking a bite of each one. Dumping bags of chips, dried cranberries, etc. (Yeah, I scrapped those.)
Old 06-24-2012, 10:48 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Oh my gosh Mary you reminded me of what my son did at a hotel. We were evacuated for the hurricanes in 2004 and had to move further inland. We got one of the last hotel rooms still close enough for my husband to get home if he needed to quickly but far enough away we were safe. Well my son was tking a bath before bed and you know how those tubs have something to keep them from overflowing? Well he plugged that hole that keeps the water level from going to high up. I went to get a cup off the table and felt the rug was soaking wet. I knocked on the door and he would not let me in. He was crying and saying he does not want to unlock the door. We had to go to the front desk and get towels and they came in and sucked up most of the water with a wet/dry vac then put a fan on the carpet to dry it. I was mortified!! He was about 10 so should have known better and was too old for me to be sit in the bathroom with him. He has never done this before.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me and the girls were visiting my mom and we stayed over. The girls got up first and got into my makeup... Chloe had stuck my mascara wand into her ear, and Cait had squeezed my liquid foundation into her ear! Such a mess to clean up - and a lot of makeup I had to throw out lol.

And just the next week, visiting my mom again, Chloe got into the nail polish after my mom got done painting her nails... It could have been worse, at least she only put on one coat before we caught her!
Old 06-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

Abby painted her self like a tiger one time!!!
she also always ahd a boo boo and on this particular day she decided to put on e of the BIG bandais on her boo boo and eat some ice cream!

then I have tyhis picture of Peyton (who we thought couldn't reach the chicken on the counter since he was hardly walking) and I went to put some laundry in the washer, came back and found this on the floor!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!

Peyton kissing a llama by giving it a treat that he had in his mouth

Last edited by nun69; 06-24-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:15 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

My husband and I were packing the car for a trip. Our 3 kids were playing upstairs as we packed. All of sudden, we hear this boom, boom, boom and our one year old daughter comes rolling down the stairs and stops against the landing railing. We looked up to the top of the stairs and there was her 4 year old brother holding the toy box lid. He had put her on it at the top of the stairs and was going to push her down the stairs for a ride. He was mystified why she hadn't held on =) Glad there was only a few bruises to show for that ...

Stephanie
Old 06-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I love these stories.... They are too funny (if you don't have to clean up the mess, lol). My niece is two years old and she just started potty training. At one moment she took off here pants and diaper, took a glass and started peeing in it. I had too laugh so hard when i heard that story.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My oldest son has always been called "stinkybutt" ever since he was born. We were at the hospital because my FIL had pneumonia and was very ill. The nurse came in and was chatting with Noah. She told him how cute he was and he loved that. She asked him what his name was and he replied, "Noah Paul Stinkybutt!" We cracked up and that nurse couldn't write in the chart because she was laughing so hard...lol!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

You guys are reminding me of some funny ones. When DD was 3 months old her brother climbe into her crib, found the baby powder and poured it all over her. He said "I make sister white!". A few months later, he saw the baby powder and said "mama, may I please make Camilla white again?" um...NO. Our room and vacuum still smell like baby powder once in awhile!

Also, the first time DS came to the hospital to meet his new sister he was absolutely crazy. He spilled milk and cereal and wet his pants, and totally ran out of the room at top speed (he was 21.5 months). We really wondered what we were thinking having another kid! Luckily she is much calmer, although his spunk is starting to rub off. Her 5th word is "My!"
Old 06-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Megan my daughter told everyone I was going to the hospital to have a tractor. She heard us talking about me having CONTRACTIONS so somehow in her mind it meant I would come home with a tractor.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica31876 View Post
Megan my daughter told everyone I was going to the hospital to have a tractor. She heard us talking about me having CONTRACTIONS so somehow in her mind it meant I would come home with a tractor.
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!
Old 06-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
This reminds me of my son. A few years back we were going to Arizona to visit the family. We decided that we would stop at the Grand Canyon on the way home. We had told the kids. So, one day my son is just getting wild so to calm him down I started talking about our trip. I asked him where we were going. He replied with Arizona. Then I asked him what we were going to see and he grinned really big and said "trash cans!" After a few minutes talking I realized that he thought we were saying 'grand can' as in big can and he figured they just had really big trash cans in Arizona.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here's one I found that I had mentioned on facebook...

Quote:
My boy is a pretty neat kid. He was looking in at the rabbits today and Peep (one of the cats) jumped in to their area with them. Declan turned to me and said "Mom, Peep is a dosemic (daw se mick) cat and they eat rabbits. We were giving him all sorts of alternative words to try and figure out what dosemic meant. He said "I'll show you" and ran off. He came back with his Fangs book open a page with a cat that looks pretty much just like Peep. Domestic cat. Sure enough, listed under diet for domestic cat is rabbits. I'm still laughing. I assured him Peep won't eat the rabbits. She thinks they are her babies.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

LOL Sherri. THat sounds like when my son was trying to tell me about ghost peppers and thought he was saying those peppers so I kept saying which peppers to which he would answer ghost peppers. Finally he spelled it and I was like oohhhh GHOST. He said yea thats what I said.

Oh and then he was working on his truck. I was half asleep listening to him tell his dad that he cant see the ground inside his truck. So I said why dont you get out of the truck if you want to see the ground? (not at all thinking they were talking about wiring.) He said Mom I meant the ground WIRE not the ground you walk on
Old 06-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

This was earlier today from my son, who is twenty:

Me: Ty don't forget you have the doctor tomorrow morning. They'll be doing blood work so you will need to fast after midnight.
Ty: Uh oh, I don't think I can do that.
Me: What do you mean you can't do it?
Ty: I usually have to poop before I go to sleep and I won't be in bed by midnight.
Me: WTF? Fasting means not eating anything, it had nothing to do with pooping.

I am still laughing cause it is both funny and sad. He is out right now so I sent him a reminder text:

Remember not to eat after midnight, Son. You may poop all you want.

I didn't get a response back yet. lol Night everyone!

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 06-27-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:14 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

From facebook last night:

Quote:
Ay yi yi. I got Karsten up to pee in the middle of the night and he took his underwear off, threw them in the toilet and flushed. WTH? lol
Old 06-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriebug66 View Post
This was earlier today from my son, who is twenty:

Me: Ty don't forget you have the doctor tomorrow morning. They'll be doing blood work so you will need to fast after midnight.
Ty: Uh oh, I don't think I can do that.
Me: What do you mean you can't do it?
Ty: I usually have to poop before I go to sleep and I won't be in bed by midnight.
Me: WTF? Fasting means not eating anything, it had nothing to do with pooping.

I am still laughing cause it is both funny and sad. He is out right now so I sent him a reminder text:

Remember not to eat after midnight, Son. You may poop all you want.

I didn't get a response back yet. lol Night everyone!
i just squirted my strawberry daiquiri all over my laptop lol.

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 06-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Oh my goodness Traci that is too funny!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

LOL Lorie! That is too funny!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Um Traci my nephew used to sleepwalk. It would look like he is awake and one night me my sister and her husband were sitting in the living room. Out walked her son Johnny. He goes to the linen closet opens the door and starts to pull his pj's down to pee!! My sister said it happened more then once.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Um Traci my nephew used to sleepwalk. It would look like he is awake and one night me my sister and her husband were sitting in the living room. Out walked her son Johnny. He goes to the linen closet opens the door and starts to pull his pj's down to pee!! My sister said it happened more then once.
My son used to do the same thing, but thankfully he always went into the trash can. It was still gross but so much easier to clean up.