Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-06-2022, 11:34 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm
Default The SHOUT OUT pages ...

hi guys,
I think most of you know me, but, just in case, first of all I would like to explain why you don't see me often in forums.... I have a number of physical impairments, a heart condition and a few other issues, but, to the point, almost 20 years on extreme medication (plus an intense youth life) left me with some neurological issues which make reading very difficult most of the time when is large paragraphs.
Of course, there is also the fact that I am not a native English speaker, but that only makes it a tiny bit slower sometimes.

I had a few things I wanted to say, I will try come back with other thoughts and especially my HUGE thankful heart to all of you who have come by my pages with beautiful comments- I am not ignoring you, trying to organise my time/health to be able to be around a bit more,
but ....
this, the shout out pages thing, is something I have been thinking about since last month, so now that I am considerably awake and my mind still didn't go into a "no memory after the 3rd sentence" I thought I mention it.

I notice that many of you guys are posting Babes LOs on your Shout Out spot....
I agree whole heartedly, the pages are out of this world.... BUT... you are talking the chance of one of us to win the rewards...
Unless I understood wrong, if I post a shout out page by a member of the community, that member gets points or counts towards that member being able to make a win?

Just thought I mention it, once again, I totally agree about the Babes pages, they are AWESOME, but giving one of us more of a chance of getting a win...that will be awesome too
right?

Old 03-06-2022, 11:53 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Yes, it should be another sweet community member. The rules say:

*Remember that Sugarbabes & SSD Designers are not eligible, so be sure your Shout Outs are for other community members.

Old 03-06-2022, 12:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm glad you pointed this out. Last month was the first month I've participated in the challenges in quite some time...about a year perhaps? I didn't even notice the line about the person we give a shout out to being eligible for a prize. Awesome!
Old 03-06-2022, 12:36 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

thanks Kiana, my lovely I owe you time in your gallery and a more personal catch up!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetChar View Post
I'm glad you pointed this out. Last month was the first month I've participated in the challenges in quite some time...about a year perhaps? I didn't even notice the line about the person we give a shout out to being eligible for a prize. Awesome!

Char, do not worry, I know it is easy to , even if we are in full mental capacity, miss certain things....I knew because I need my daughter to read stuff for me most of the time, the challenges I ask her because I know how easy is to miss something, so to understand well and make my visual notes, she does....
Sometimes when I am in need to read something that needs to be read, like CT notifications or something like that, I have my scraps daughters, my scrap sisters, many of them were around here already and some more have now arrived , they call me on the phone and read it for me, or send me voice messages so I can get the meaning of the post....
I notice it more because, of course, the Babes pages are noticeable.....
I know how is it like to want the whole store and have no balance in the bank ,,,and the buzz of getting a win here, every little helps!!!

Old 03-06-2022, 06:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Great reminder. I wait till the end and go through to look for a layout. I try to look in the This and That gallery and grab none SSD Staff
Old 03-07-2022, 11:22 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Yes I've also noticed some members are leaving shoutouts to Babes and I knew this has been mentioned before that we weren't allowed to do that.

They probably missed the memo. Maybe this post will bring it more attention
Old 03-07-2022, 03:32 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

{sneaks off to see if I posted a Sugarbabe page}

Not sure I saw that rule cuz I'm new to all the fun stuff around here. But it's good to know for the future!
Old 03-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I admit the first month I choose a Sugarbabes layout because I didn't understand right the rule then Robin post about it but I saw it the 1st of the next month with the jet lag so I edit my post and write the reason of editing and choose a beautiful layout from a sweet member and the following month I pay attention and choose a member page and it was a layout from you!
Hope you are fine ma cherie!
Old 03-08-2022, 09:18 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
I admit the first month I choose a Sugarbabes layout because I didn't understand right the rule then Robin post about it but I saw it the 1st of the next month with the jet lag so I edit my post and write the reason of editing and choose a beautiful layout from a sweet member and the following month I pay attention and choose a member page and it was a layout from you!
Hope you are fine ma cherie!
awwwww Ma Cherie!!! tu sais q' j'adore!!!!!! bisous!!!!!
only saw your message now (01:17 am as always LOL) talk tomorrow!!!!!!

thanks Kim and Lea

Karen, you look in that photo like one of the SNL women!!! can't remember her name, Huggzzzzz

Old 03-09-2022, 01:02 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for posting this, Cynthia. Some people must've missed the memo...
Old 03-09-2022, 01:49 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I thought that the Sugar Babes all had the strip at the bottom of their layouts - saying they're creative team members?
I changed mine, so appreciate the heads-up thanks Cynthia.
Old 03-09-2022, 02:18 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
I thought that the Sugar Babes all had the strip at the bottom of their layouts - saying they're creative team members?
I changed mine, so appreciate the heads-up thanks Cynthia.
Yes, they do. However, some people still nominated some Babes' pages for the shout out. Hence, the reminder.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:52 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for the great reminder... I might have done that in Feb... can't remember now. Will definitely remember for the future.
Keep shining your beautiful light and encouragement Cynthia @MrsPeel