Old 09-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

parking it here
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Couldn't find my spot...so here I am!

1- Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion. 3 points/card up to 12 points

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt + 1 hybrid point

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt

Mine:

Lifted this one:
Sun Sand Surf

6 - I never knew that these were all phrases coined by Shakespeare! Use one of these as part of your title or very prominantly as word art in a LO - 2 pt for each LO up to 3 pts

7 - Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt

11 - Scroll down a bit on this post for a list of fun art journal ideas. Use one of them for inspiration for a layout. -1 pt. What are your favorite things (about traveling)?

12 - Purple is somewhat a joke around the designer forums. For some reason, it is hard to scrap with. This post talks about purple and it's color buddy: yellow. Read through what these colors represent and then use them on a layout. -1 pt + 1 hybrid point

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts Orange, Aqua, Brown, Cheverons in a big background, big capital letters.

16 - This photo is amazing! Use at least two design elements here for a layout. Be sure to indicate which elements (some examples: the "layered" shapes, gradient colors, etc) in your credits. -2pts

22. Use these great ideas from Write.Click. Scrapbook to show what you did this summer (or Winter if you live in the S. Hemisphere). Scrap a page that shows in pictures and/or words the highlights of what you did this summer (winter). 1 page – 1 pts 2 page spread - 3 pts

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

Made a tilted title in the white space of the 'road'

BONUS #1: COOKIE 1pt

BONUS #2: SPIN-A-LIFT 1 pt

Spun this one: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-andae&cat=500

TOTAL POINTS: 32

Last edited by kristijoy; 09-21-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points = 2

#3 - Significant date - 2 pts.

Total points - 2
Old 09-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Mine!

Challenge 2: Wall piece as inspiration 1point

Challenge 4: Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape

Last edited by cinna; 09-12-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

3- Take a photo/s from a significant date in your life and scrap the date, photo, and why it's important to you -2 pts

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt

25. They say there are a thousand ways to say I Love You. This blog shows how one man has said I love over the past year. Be inspired by his outpouring of love and show us who you love -use the simple saying “I Love You” on a page and don’t forget to include a heart. -1 pt

Bonus: Go decorate that Cookie for 1 bonus portfolio point! - 1 pt

Total Points: 5

Last edited by newfiemountiewife; 09-13-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:21 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

My spot

Total: 1
NR: 0
Hybrid: 0
3-Choose a photo from a significant date... 1 pt

Last edited by redutedaisy; 09-13-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Not sure if I can do it this time, but at least I'll try.

Total: 20
NR: 3/5
Hybrid: 0/5

2- Use this wall piece for inspiration on your next layout. Frame pieces of paper to create a bold focal point on your layout - 1 pt + 1NR = 2 pts

NR = Sugarplum Paperie :: Heart Art - An Open Book (LO uploaded on Sun 23 Sep 2012)

5 - Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1 pt + 1NR = 2 pts

NR = Sugarplum Paperie :: Heart Art - An Open Book + Masquerade + On the Edge (LO uploaded on Sun 23 Sep 2012)

I lifted this layout: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...y-scrapjacked/

7 - Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt

9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 pts

11 - Scroll down a bit on this post for a list of fun art journal ideas. Use one of them for inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt + 1NR = 2 pts

I chose QUOTES.

NR = Melissa Bennett :: Nothing But Blue Skies (LO uploded on Tue 11 Sep 2012)

13 - Use this fun wall as inspiration for a page about a special time in your life. Be sure to use a clock somewhere on your page! - 2 pts

24. Be inspired by Sugarbabe Rebecca and take the Half and Half Challenge – Create a layout that shows both sides of the story so to speak. Split the layout in half (any way you like). Each side must show an opposite something of the other side. It can either be about yourself (a personality or physical trait) or about something in your life. Example – Night owl/Early Bird; Quite/Loud; Optimist/Pessimist. Each side should look balanced. 1 layout – 2 pts

27. Once Upon a Time... we have all heard fairytales our entire lives. Be inspired by the theme of fairytales...Scrap about a part of your life that is like a fairytale, or phrase your journaling like a fairytale, or about your favorite fairytale. - 2 pts

This is my fairy-talish dress.

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. - 1 pt

32. Scatters are so fun and can be used just about anywhere on pages. Use this photo as inspiration for a big scatter on your layout. - 1 pt

34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for - 2 pts

Person I love = my friend Mirka. We went to a concert that was crap, it kept raining and we were frozen, but she made it worthwile for me with her sense of humour and her company. It's become a fave memory of mine, even though for reasons that weren't in the original plan.

35. I love the blocking here. Use this as inspiration for a layout. - 1pt

40. I heart wordy bits! Use this layout as inspiration for showcasing wordy bits, strips or brushes as the focus of your layout. - 1 pt

Last edited by adrianka; 09-23-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:45 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up Here's MINE

I think I'll give it a try. I'm gonna set my spot first here

Total point: 31

#1 Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion. 3 points/card up to 12 points

#3 Take a photo/s from a significant date in your life and scrap the date, photo, and why it’s important to you. - 2 pts

#4 Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc). - 1 pt

#5 Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout. - 1pt

#6 I never knew that these were all phrases coined by Shakespeare! Use one of these as part of your title or very prominantly as word art in a LO. - 1 pt

#8 Create a LO with journaling that discusses what you enjoy most about being online (e.g., your computer, digi-scrapping, different websites, etc.) - 2 pts

#17 These letters to God are hilarious, yet also showcase the beautiful innocence of children. When you were a child, what did you wonder about and if you could, what letter to God would you write? Use it in a layout. - 1 pt

#19 Photography challenge! Create a story with a series of photos (at least three) of an inanimate object behaving in a very human way. Scrap about it in a layout. - 2 pts

#29 Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt

#31 Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). -1 pt

#33 Some fall premieres start this week! Scrap a page about what show(s) you’re most excited to see. - 1pt

#34 I love this quote. Use it as inspiration for your next layout! - 2 pts

#35 This blocking is fantastic! Be inspired by it when you create your next page! - 1 pt

#37 Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2 pts

Bonus Challenge Cookie. -1pt

Last edited by Lijezz; 09-30-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm jumping in

Regular - 14 pts
NR - 4 pt
Bonus - 2 pts
Total: 20 pts

2- Use this wall piece for inspiration on your next layout. Frame pieces of paper to create a bold focal point on your layout - 1pt

Lifted Sunset

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts. (Chevrons, framed letters, and colors) New Release: Hay Fever released 9/22 Layout posted 9/24 - 1 NR Point

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt.

34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts. New Release: Hay Fever released 9/22 Layout posted 9/24 - 1 NR Point

36. Are you addicted to lists? Embrace your love of listography this month and showcase some list journaling on your layout. - 1pt

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

38. We digiscrappers love drop shadows but have you considered using drop shadowing as a design element on your page? Use this image as inspiration for getting creative with your drop shadowing on your layout. Think text, extractions...think outside the box! - 2pts (The cut out name is from a drop shadow.)

39. Show off your insta-faves! Follow this tutorial to turn show off your instagram photos on your next layout, photostrip-style. - 1pt + 1 NR pt (I Kraft You Kraft from 9/8 - Layout Posted 9/10)

Bonus Cookie - 1 pt for layout - 1 NR point for I Kraft, You Kraft - Released 9/8 Layout Posted 9/11

Bonus Spin-a lift - 1 pt - Lifted from Lydia's This Moment

Last edited by twomoredays; 09-25-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Regular points=8
NR points=1
Total=9

3- Take a photo/s from a significant date in your life and scrap the date, photo, and why it's important to you -2 pts

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape. 1 pt + 1NR pt (Nothing But Blue Skies released 9/8 and posted 9/10)

8 - Create a LO with journaling that discusses what you enjoy most about being online (e.g., your computer, digi-scrapping, different websites, etc.) - 2 pts

10 - Use this picture to create your own Layout "Recipe". 1 pt

37. Get white space happy! 2 pts

Last edited by jennpage; 09-13-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

This is my first spor and first challenge, I hope I did well (and right)

Total Points: 2

4. Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt + 1 NR pt (template Sequentials 1 to 4 - Set #3 by Cindy, released on Sep 8th, posted on Sep 11th)

Last edited by VyvySweetie; 09-13-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Bonus Challenge-Sept 6 Cookie by Nikki Epperson 1 pt

Last edited by Txcorey; 09-14-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot...starting late but hopefully I can still pull off some points!

Total Points: 3 (New release points: 1)

#5: Paper to Digi scraplift - 1 point + 1 NR point (Shawna Clingerman Look at me Now, released today, Sept 15)

#7: Mix fonts in your title or journalling - 1 point

Last edited by k23m; 09-17-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Layout Points:1
NR Points:1
Total Points:2

Challenge #12Purple is somewhat a joke around the designer forums. For some reason, it is hard to scrap with. This post talks about purple and it's color buddy: yellow. Read through what these colors represent and then use them on a layout. -1 pt.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Total Points - 14
New Release Points - 5

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt - lift of heyheymandykay's the cutest crime fighters 1pt NR - Journal Your Life by MK & TR 9/15

33. Some fall premieres start this week. Scrap a page about what show(s) you're most excited to see. 1pt

36. Are you addicted to lists? Embrace your love of listography this month and showcase some list journaling on your layout. - 1pt 1pt NR - Mother Lover by JB and Laura Banasiak 9/15

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts 1 pt NR - Rotten To The Core by JB and MM 9/15

38. We digiscrappers love drop shadows but have you considered using drop shadowing as a design element on your page? Use this image as inspiration for getting creative with your drop shadowing on your layout. Think text, extractions...think outside the box! - 2pts 1 pt NR Life's a Circus by JB and EZ 9/22

39. Show off your insta-faves! Follow this tutorial to turn show off your instagram photos on your next layout, photostrip-style. - 1pt 1 pt NR Happy Girls by TR 9/22

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 09-29-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:24 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total: 21 pts (3NR)

1. Cute Cards - 12 pts (4 cards)

22. What We Did this Summer - 3 pts + 1NR (Fabulously Funky by Shawna and Erica - posted 9/29)

24. 1/2 and 1/2 page - 2 pts + 1NR (Both Sides of the Story Temps by Meghan and Snarky Bess by Darcy - posted 9/29)

33. Fall Premieres - 1 pt. + 1NR (Disguise DeLimit by Libby and Erica) posted 9/15

Last edited by HeyJude; 09-29-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!

21. Show your Team Spirit. Create a layout that shows how you, your family and/or your friends support your favorite team. (It doesn't have to be just football, any team will do!) – 1 pt

25. They say there are a thousand ways to say I Love You. This blog shows how one man has said I love over the past year. Be inspired by his outpouring of love and show us who you love -use the simple saying “I Love You” on a page and don’t forget to include a heart. -1 pt

33. Some fall premieres start this week. Scrap a page about what show(s) you're most excited to see. 1pt

Total: 4 pts

Last edited by Chels85; 09-17-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

2- Use this wall piece for inspiration on your next layout. Frame pieces of paper to create a bold focal point on your layout - 1pt

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 2pt NR by Cindy

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts.

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt.

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt.

32. Scatters are so fun and can be used just about anywhere on pages. Use this photo as inspiration for a big scatter on your layout. 1 pt.

Bonus#1 1 pt

9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 pts

12 - Purple is somewhat a joke around the designer forums. For some reason, it is hard to scrap with. This post talks about purple and it's color buddy: yellow. Read through what these colors represent and then use them on a layout. -1 pt.

13 - Use this fun wall as inspiration for a page about a special time in your life. Be sure to use a clock somewhere on your page! -2 pts.

21. Show your Team Spirit. Create a layout that shows how you, your family and/or your friends support your favorite team. (It doesn't have to be just football, any team will do!) – 1 pt

22. Use these great ideas from Write.Click. Scrapbook to show what you did this summer (or Winter if you live in the S. Hemisphere). Scrap a page that shows in pictures and/or words the highlights of what you did this summer (winter). 1 page – 1 pts 2 page spread - 3 pts

34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts

35. I love the blocking here. Use this as inspiration for a layout. 1pt.

Last edited by jaylensmom; 09-30-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 2
NR Points: 1

#4 - Banner shape (1pt + 1pt NR KCB's Strength released 9/1, posted 9/3)

siggy by the incredibly amazing Jacinda
Old 09-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Here is mine:

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt

13 - Use this fun wall as inspiration for a page about a special time in your life. Be sure to use a clock somewhere on your page! -2 pts.

TOTAL: 5

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 09-28-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

September Portfolio Total: 10pts
#3 - 2pts + 1nr

#12 - 1pt

#15 - 2pts

#19 - 2pts

#29 - 1pt

#40 - 1pt

Last edited by Amber1279; 09-30-2012 at 01:17 AM.