Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-21-2022, 11:00 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Kill or be killed?

I'm not planning a crime or anything, but our discussion on the Black List has me thinking about what kind of person I would be in a violent world. (Not that the world isn't violent, but my little corner is relatively safe.)

When I watch violent shows like it and put myself in the characters place, I am pretty ruthless. If it comes down to kill or be killed, in TV land, I am going to kill.

It's so bad, that once when we were watching the Walking Dead and just talking about what we would do as a family if the world went to heck, I said we would definitely want to live at my house. When my son asked why, my reply was that we could learn simple living from the Amish and when things got real bad, we could just physically take what we wanted from them since they are non violent. My son was shocked that his sweet little mother could ever think like that, but I did, and quick too.

In real life, I am not violent at all. But in TV land or pretend worlds, I would be the mafia queen. Seriously, if anyone looked at me wrong, it would be off with their heads. Not sure what it says about me, but probably not anything good. LOL

How bout you, would you be ruthless like I think I would be or not?
Old 04-22-2022, 10:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Interesting! My hubby thinks I am planning the perfect murder with all the crime shows and podcasts I watch and listen to...esp Park Predators where murders happen in the national parks...LOL I tell him I am too needy to kill him off.

I can be very much a princess so I don't think I would do too well. I have health issues which limit me physically. My oldest already let me know he is leaving me behind to save himself in a zombie situation since I can't run...so he may be the first to go! LOL J/k

I can write checks with my mouth but cashing them is another story. I would like to think if the time came I could defend myself and family but then again maybe meeting Jesus at that time would just be a better option. I have a feisty preteen who seems to be quite a snowflake so I try to give him nicer options to his offenses....People wont move in the hallway at school...ummm then you just move. He opts to mow them over instead. Oh boy!
Old 04-22-2022, 08:15 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh, I'm probably the one being killed... haha. I'm not ruthless, I don't think that way - I'd be looking for a place to hide.
Old 04-23-2022, 01:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I want to say I'd be ruthless and be the killer but I think somehow my heart would interfere with my thinking and I'd end up hesitating and be killed off.
Old 04-24-2022, 11:53 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
Interesting! My hubby thinks I am planning the perfect murder with all the crime shows and podcasts I watch and listen to...esp Park Predators where murders happen in the national parks...LOL I tell him I am too needy to kill him off.

I can be very much a princess so I don't think I would do too well. I have health issues which limit me physically. My oldest already let me know he is leaving me behind to save himself in a zombie situation since I can't run...so he may be the first to go! LOL J/k

I can write checks with my mouth but cashing them is another story. I would like to think if the time came I could defend myself and family but then again maybe meeting Jesus at that time would just be a better option. I have a feisty preteen who seems to be quite a snowflake so I try to give him nicer options to his offenses....People wont move in the hallway at school...ummm then you just move. He opts to mow them over instead. Oh boy!
I have health issues too and rely on medicine to live, so I totally get it. I've told my son that if the zombies are coming, push me at them and run. I am pretty fluffy, so I would feed enough of them that he could get away. He says no way is he leaving me behind, so I guess we would both get eaten. LOL

I am definitely not a princess, mafia or otherwise, but I am pretty sure I would surprise myself if push came to shove. However, I am not opposed to meeting Jesus instead of fighting zombies, or whatever, every day. At that point, I think it would be quality of life over quantity for me.
Old 04-24-2022, 11:56 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I want to say I'd be ruthless and be the killer but I think somehow my heart would interfere with my thinking and I'd end up hesitating and be killed off.
I think the hesitation would do most of us in.
Old 04-24-2022, 11:57 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
Oh, I'm probably the one being killed... haha. I'm not ruthless, I don't think that way - I'd be looking for a place to hide.
LOL, I don't think like that in every day life, but in TV land, it's a different story. There I am like, Hasta La Vista, Baby!
Old 04-25-2022, 01:56 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I think I would fight for my family, but I am not inherent violent either.