Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs down So frustrated! Feel free to come vent, commiserate, whine etc.

I could see the end in sight. My son's school is almost done. Hallelujah! I have never wanted to homeschool and this online learning business just confirmed it. He's in 8th grade and it's been positively horrendous! Tears from one of us on most days and just a completely miserable experience. But, we're on the last week, and I could almost taste getting some uninterrupted scrapbooking time before I have to go back to work in the office. However, today, my 2 year old Alienware laptop that I splurged on has started making these terrible clicking noises, and of course my warranty expired about 3 months ago. I did back everything up, but I have no idea what's wrong with it. I'm hoping the IT guy at my work can look at it. I've looked online and did a diagnostic test on Dell.com, but it came back with "your warranty is expired" click here to renew. Yeah, for either $271 or $371 for a year and who knows if it will even help me figure out what's wrong. I'm just sick of everything right now. I just want it fixed and don't want to deal with this right now! If I can't get it fixed, I hate the thought of having to get a new computer. It's so difficult to get all the scrapping stuff moved over to a new computer with Lightroom (I use a really old version and don't really want to upgrade to the cloud), ACDSEE (my digi scrapping organization system, and PS Elements. I was really looking forward to scrapping, not dealing with stupid PC issues.

So, feel free to offer advice, tell me what's frustrating you, or just vent about this crazy time we're in. I've had it, what about you?