Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 12-31-2012, 12:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Ready for January!!

November and December have been such rough months for my family. I think every single one of us has been sick - either with the stomach flu or the fever/chills/cough flu. We were even sick during Christmas (which totally sucks because we passed the stomach flu onto my family! Out of my family of 9 - 7 have gotten sick!). Anyways - I am so ready for January to start - I'm hoping it will be a sickness free month! Anyone else ready for 2013 and January?

Old 12-31-2012, 12:10 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Sorry you guys have been sick Erin! Seems like it's everywhere these days. We've had colds and strep here, but at least the stomach flu and regular flu have skipped us (knock on wood).

A few days ago, I was thinking I was so far from being ready that I needed a few extra days of 2012 to get ready. But, now, I'm feeling like I am ready. Woot! I'm finishing up my desk calendar today, and then I'm good to go!!

Happy 2013 everyone!

Old 12-31-2012, 01:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

You had a really good 2012 Lydia I hope 2013 is just as wonderful if not more so!!

Old 12-31-2012, 01:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Awww, that stinks you've all been so sick!

Thankfully we have escaped everything and have been exposed to everything. Kids at Cheyanne's school have been dropping like flies with everything from GI bugs to URI bugs to pertussis and even viral meningitis. We were exposed to the GI crap through my niece and nephew a couple days before Christmas too. Keeping our fingers crossed for the next couple months!

I'm ready for 2013 - just another year - LOL. I am so ready for school to start back up on Wednesday though
Old 12-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Definitely ready! THree of us were also sick during christmas including myself. We didn't go anywhere so thankfully nobody else got sick. I'm just ready for a fresh start!
Old 12-31-2012, 02:40 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by eranslow View Post
You had a really good 2012 Lydia I hope 2013 is just as wonderful if not more so!!
Awww thanks, Erin! 2012 WAS good, and I'm very grateful. I'm really looking forward to 2013, even though I have absolutely no idea what changes may come this year. It's really an open book for us.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:28 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

so sorry you guys have been sick Erin we escaped the sickies, but DH has some sinus thing going on now that is about to kill him...just hope he keeps it to himself....I am ready for 2012 to be over and 2013 to be here....I want poor Peyton to get a fresh start in the new year and get him going on the right track in school, the right ADHD meds, and just for him to be able to make it through the day~
Old 12-31-2012, 07:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am excited and nervous about 2013 here. I always love the "fresh start" of a new year and setting goals. This year we just have a lot of changes heading our way. They are all good things but it is also a lot of work and expense too. We are expanding our business, my hubby is starting another side business, we are fighting for custody of our foster son.........the list goes on and on. So lots of big things happening. Hope I stay sane through it to enjoy the blessings of it. LOL
Old 12-31-2012, 07:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to purple_colourz

Happy new year everyone!

I'm ready for January, my daughter starts first grade on the 2nd and we're all excited about it.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Happy New Year, ladies! I'm usually more excited for the new year than Christmas, haha. I love new beginnings and the whole feeling of hope and excitement it generates Would like to get back into a regular scrapping habit starting January!