Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-02-2016, 08:43 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Hi, I am Rikki from Germany and a long time digiscrapper. Today I had a closer look at your Bingo card and I really like the concept. Already downloaded it and am ready to play.

Long story short, I am a real person, :-).

Rikki
Old 01-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi, I'm Jeanne. I'm from Minnesota. I've been married 37 years, was an elementary school librarian before retiring almost 7 years ago, I have one son who is a pilot for United Airlines, a dil who is a Nurse Practioner, and I'm Nana to the most amazing 6 year boy and 4 year old girl. I love photography, quilting, gardening and reading. I credit quilting and then scrapbooking for saving me after a fluke back injury 14 years ago partially disabled me and made pain my partner in life. My motto has become, "it could be worse and I prefer to think about what I CAN do."

Short story long, like Rikki, I am a real person.

Jeanne
Old 01-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Rikki & Jeanne!

I've changed both of your permissions, so you should both be good to go!

We're so glad to have you joining us. Please let us know if you have any questions! Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!
Old 01-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Hi there! I've been a long time forum lurker and sweet shoppe product lover. I'm hoping to get more involved with challenges and fun over here in the New Year,
Old 01-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by clittleford3 View Post
Hi there! I've been a long time forum lurker and sweet shoppe product lover. I'm hoping to get more involved with challenges and fun over here in the New Year,
Welcome! Welcome! Very happy to have you with us! I've changed your usergroup now, so you should be able to jump right into the fun!
Old 01-09-2016, 11:17 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hi! Just stopping by to introduce myself! I have been working on the BINGO card for the month and have LOTS to upload so I don't want to wait until the last minute to do so and not be able to get it done in time! Thanks for the forums and the challenges, I always need motivation to get pages done and so far this one is working out!!
Old 01-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome! We're so glad that you're joining us and enjoying the Bingo challenges! I think they're super inspiring, too. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums more!
Old 01-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Howdy!! I am, well I guess new here again! Last time I was here I was totally intimated by the talent but am now comfortable with where I am at. I am a lurker in most forums but you never know when I might decide to jump in.
My current issue I can't upload LOs. Hoping that posting in here will help!
Old 01-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

HI Chel! Welcome back!

Your settings all look fine, so you shouldn't be having any trouble with posting. Can you tell us specifically what's going on? I bet we can figure it out!
Old 01-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
HI Chel! Welcome back!

Your settings all look fine, so you shouldn't be having any trouble with posting. Can you tell us specifically what's going on? I bet we can figure it out!
Thanks for the welcome! It worked this time & let me upload.
I guess my computer wanted me to say Hi first!
Old 01-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Awesome! So glad it's working for you now!
Old 01-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

HI! I am new here. Very excited to be here :-)
Old 01-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm not really new (was a Sugar Babe YEARS ago)... but looking to get more involved here again! Although my post count is low, I think I have all of the permissions and can upload to the gallery.

Just excited to be back! I took a several year break from scrapping and found my way back through project life. Now I'm still doing PL, but branching back out into regular pages as well. I'm so glad to be scrapping again.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:22 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Welcome everyone!

Old 01-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn18 View Post
HI! I am new here. Very excited to be here :-)
Welcome! I've got your permissions all changed, so you should be good to go! If you notice anything weird, it should go away on its own once you hit 10 posts. You can bump that number up quickly by leaving some comments in the gallery!
Old 01-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkradtke View Post
I'm not really new (was a Sugar Babe YEARS ago)... but looking to get more involved here again! Although my post count is low, I think I have all of the permissions and can upload to the gallery.

Just excited to be back! I took a several year break from scrapping and found my way back through project life. Now I'm still doing PL, but branching back out into regular pages as well. I'm so glad to be scrapping again.
Welcome back! So glad you're getting back into it and decided to join us!
Old 01-15-2016, 03:24 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hey there! I'm a real person. I promise. I've been a Sweet Shoppe Designs customer for a few years. I just haven't participated in the forum. Decided to give it a try this year. Happy 2016!
Old 01-15-2016, 03:33 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Amy! So glad you're joining us!!

I"ve got your permissions all fixed up, so feel free to jump in and make yourself at home! If you notice anything weird before you reach 10 posts, it's just some spam filters we have in place. That will go away on its own, and you can bump your post count up quickly by leaving some comments in the gallery!
Old 01-15-2016, 09:35 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I am a newbie here! I came with Cheri! I've already bought a ridiculous amount of stuff here these last few weeks and I can't wait to get scrapping with them!
Old 01-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Oh, and I'd really like to post comments in the gallery, but can't seem to figure out how to do it? From what I've read I need to hit 10 posts first, but I just did and I still can't comment?
Old 01-15-2016, 09:46 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by stowell14 View Post
Oh, and I'd really like to post comments in the gallery, but can't seem to figure out how to do it? From what I've read I need to hit 10 posts first, but I just did and I still can't comment?
try now!! I edited your permissions

Welcome to SSD!!

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 01-15-2016, 11:21 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

I'm a real person! I've been a shopper here for many years but never participated in the forums or gallery. Some of my digiscrap friends have been loving playing bingo here and I wanted to try it. I made my first layout for it, tonight! Thanks~
Old 01-16-2016, 03:28 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome, Mary! So glad you've come to join us for Bingo! I've changed your permissions, so feel free to jump in and join us! You may still notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts, but that will go away on its own due to some spam filters we have in place. In the mean time, if you'd like to leave some comments in the gallery or respond to some threads here in the forum, that will boost your post count up!

Again, welcome to SSD! Can't wait to see what you creat!
Old 01-16-2016, 07:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Mary View Post
I'm a real person! I've been a shopper here for many years but never participated in the forums or gallery. Some of my digiscrap friends have been loving playing bingo here and I wanted to try it. I made my first layout for it, tonight! Thanks~
Happy to see you here Mary!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Old 01-16-2016, 10:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

welcome to SSD new girls!! so nice having you here!
Old 01-17-2016, 07:27 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Hi I'm Tracey digi-scrapper from Australia. I'm looking for templates and some advice.... I love the samples that show underneath the kits and want some help creating my own
Old 01-17-2016, 11:50 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Tracey! So glad you decided to join us! You've definitely come to the right community if you need any help! I like to think we're a very friendly bunch, and there is usually someone here that can answer your questions.

I've changed your permissions, so you should be able to start threads now. So, if there's something specific you need help with, feel free to start a thread and let us know what we can do to help (you'll get more responses posting a new thread than asking here in this thread).

You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts just because of some spam filters we have in place. If you'd like to comment on some layouts in the gallery, that will bump your post count up quickly and the restrictions will be automatically lifted.

Again, we're so glad you've joined us! Welcome to SSD!
Old 01-17-2016, 04:23 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Welcome, Mary! So glad you've come to join us for Bingo! I've changed your permissions, so feel free to jump in and join us! You may still notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts, but that will go away on its own due to some spam filters we have in place. In the mean time, if you'd like to leave some comments in the gallery or respond to some threads here in the forum, that will boost your post count up!

Again, welcome to SSD! Can't wait to see what you creat!
Thanks! I am having fun!
Old 01-18-2016, 02:22 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi all (again)... I tend to lurk/post for a bit then vanish for awhile. I think it's been a couple years since I've really had time to hang out online at all, let alone scrapbook. Had a baby 20 months ago - a bit of a surprise - and she keeps us super busy (and that also means I get to scrap some pink too - not just boy colors!) - as if the now 9 year old didn't already do that! Wowsers! I'm still papercrafting and digiscrapping depending on what I have time for at that moment.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:25 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi there! Welcome back! I know all about hose little surprise baby girls! Mine is almost 4 now. Like yours, she keeps us super busy, but I can't imagine life without her anymore.

Hope you'll jump in and get cozy with us! Check out our Bingo challenges! They are loads of fun and sure to get the creative juices flowing!
Old 01-19-2016, 12:08 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hey Yall! Im new to posting but have been buying for several years. Thanks for letting me join and participate. Im not as great as you gals but hopefully I will get better in time.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:18 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi there! So glad you've decided to join us! Please do make yourself at home! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to settle in a bit. You will probably still notice some strange stuff until you have 10 posts. That's an automatic spam filter that we have in place. If you'd like to reach that 10 posts quickly, you can just leave some comments in the gallery!
Old 01-19-2016, 01:19 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Question Profile photo not showing

I have tried to upload a profile photo a few times now but it never works, after I upload a photo it shows a picture of a broken photo icon.

Any help much appreciated
Old 01-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hmmmmm, well, my first suggestion would be to make sure it's sized correctly. Secondly, make sure you are trying to change your "avatar" picture and not your "profile" picture (oddly enough, they are 2 different things).

If you are still having problems, if you want to send me your photo, I can put it up for you from the back end. Just load it somewhere like photobucket and PM me the link.

I hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Old 01-20-2016, 11:45 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Welcome Tracey! So glad you decided to join us! You've definitely come to the right community if you need any help! I like to think we're a very friendly bunch, and there is usually someone here that can answer your questions.

I've changed your permissions, so you should be able to start threads now. So, if there's something specific you need help with, feel free to start a thread and let us know what we can do to help (you'll get more responses posting a new thread than asking here in this thread).

You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts just because of some spam filters we have in place. If you'd like to comment on some layouts in the gallery, that will bump your post count up quickly and the restrictions will be automatically lifted.

Again, we're so glad you've joined us! Welcome to SSD!
Thanks Libby, I'll have a go at starting a thread
Old 01-21-2016, 12:40 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Aw Thanks Libby, I have tried both profile and avator options and get the same response each time :/ not sure if technology hates me or I'm not very good lol!

That would be great, thanks so much, I'll figure out somewhere to upload it and send the link on Thanks
Old 01-21-2016, 07:43 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi- I would love to make comments in the gallery! Is there something I need to do first? I read that you need to have 10 posts but can do that via commenting in the gallery so maybe I'm just being dense. Thanks for your help.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:39 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunty1983 View Post
Aw Thanks Libby, I have tried both profile and avator options and get the same response each time :/ not sure if technology hates me or I'm not very good lol!

That would be great, thanks so much, I'll figure out somewhere to upload it and send the link on Thanks
You could upload it to photobucket or tinypic! Either one of those will allow you to send the link!
Old 01-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatricemi View Post
Hi- I would love to make comments in the gallery! Is there something I need to do first? I read that you need to have 10 posts but can do that via commenting in the gallery so maybe I'm just being dense. Thanks for your help.
Hi there! Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!

Your permissions have been changed, so you should be able to comment in the gallery now! Let us know if you have any other questions!
Old 02-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Good morning! I am a refugee from Scrap Orchard. I've been hearing my other digi friends talk about that BINGO card. I'm really looking forward to making some new layouts for it!

I am real. I promise!
Old 02-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Amanda!!

So glad to have you here! I, personally, LOVE our bingo challenges, so I'm glad that you want to try them out. You couldn't have chosen a better time to jump in either as it's our 10th anniversary celebration all month! So lots of fun stuff going on!

I changed your forum permissions, so you should be good to go. You may still notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts, but that'll go away on its own. If you want to leave a few comments in the gallery, that'll bump your post count up quickly, and you'll be all set!

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!
Old 02-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

hello everyone!! welcome! 😙

Enviado de meu GT-I9192 usando Tapatalk
Old 02-01-2016, 04:16 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
Good morning! I am a refugee from Scrap Orchard. I've been hearing my other digi friends talk about that BINGO card. I'm really looking forward to making some new layouts for it!

I am real. I promise!
Happy to see you here Amanda! Glad you're trying out the Bingo challenges and like Libby said, a great month to join in as there will be lots going on with it being the 10th anniversary.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post

I am real. I promise!
Good to see you here AmandaJ! Hope you enjoy Bingo too!
Old 02-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I don't think I have done this yet so here I am posting, as a real person. I. Am. Not. A. Robot.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I love seeing all the familiar faces popping up in this thread (and the forum)! Welcome!!
Old 02-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingcreations View Post
I don't think I have done this yet so here I am posting, as a real person. I. Am. Not. A. Robot.
Hi there! Please feel free to make yourself and home here! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to settle in a bit.

Welcome! Hope to see you around more!
Old 02-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi there!

I am excited to be here, already did some shopping and created a page and left some love in the gallery, but I think I need to post here before I can post my page in the gallery. I am real.

Karen
Old 02-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Karen!

Looks like you're good to go! Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!
Old 02-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Hi Amanda!!

So glad to have you here! I, personally, LOVE our bingo challenges, so I'm glad that you want to try them out. You couldn't have chosen a better time to jump in either as it's our 10th anniversary celebration all month! So lots of fun stuff going on!

I changed your forum permissions, so you should be good to go. You may still notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts, but that'll go away on its own. If you want to leave a few comments in the gallery, that'll bump your post count up quickly, and you'll be all set!

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!
Thank you so much! Yes, my signature is there, but not showing yet. So I'm going to try to make it to 10 without embarrassing myself, LOL! Thanks for the nice welcome!