Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 07-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Question Help me find a layout/template

Help me find a layout...if I remember correctly it was a baseball themed layout...I think...and I think it was made with a Darcy template (but not positive)... but looking in the store...can't remember which one it was. It was done for a sneak peek...I'm almost certain.

Can anyone help? Or does anyone recognize this as a layout they did?

...or did I imagine this?

Thanks
Old 07-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I found this one. It's baseball, uses a template (but not one of Darcy's) and a Darcy font.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:09 AM
The Ghost of Awesome Past

profile gallery send pm

was it Nettie's? It uses my Little Slugger kit and my Sketcher's templates #2. Here is her layout and credits

or
Kat's layout that uses Little Slugger and Sketchers #1. Her layout and credits

or Jennifer's layout that uses Little Slugger and Darcy's templates. Her layout and credits

I released Little Slugger back in march, so there are more from my CT around early March in my designer gallery. Hope that helps!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have several baseball layouts in my gallery here are a few that were from Templates:

A freebie from Bree using Libby's amazing kit:

another Bree Template using Libby again (I love that kit)

Old 07-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

I cna't help but man aeeing all those pages makes me wish my boys were old enought to play baseball!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 07-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Ok so this one's not a baseball layout, but a soccer one. But it is made with a Darcy template:

Old 07-12-2009, 10:32 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Old 07-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I had this one. It has Darcy's fonts and her new alpha, but this is a template by Cindy.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebee70 View Post

or Jennifer's layout that uses Little Slugger and Darcy's templates. Her layout and credits

I released Little Slugger back in march, so there are more from my CT around early March in my designer gallery. Hope that helps!
This is it!!! I remember it now...I had thought I couldn't figure out the circle layers on my own especially with all the other layers on that...and figured I needed the template!

Wow I truly love each ONE of these layouts that EVERYONE posted!!! Seriously!! I am going to check into each of them for the credits...and at LEAST scraplift them! I only have one game left from my son's season last year to do. However, we went to a KC Royals game (actually 2 I believe) and a KC T-Bones game...so have quite a few to do still. I just bought Libby's Peanuts & Crackerjacks during her anniversary sale...and already had her "There's no crying in baseball" kit. ...but going to check out what other kits were used in these layouts too!

Thank you all SO MUCH! It was driving me nuts because I couldn't seem to find it. I will definitely be buying it this week!

My friend just sold some of my old rubber stamps for me on ebay and I received $100 in my paypal...bought Jessica Sprague's photo editing class with 1/2 of it...so have about $50 to spend at sweet rewards this time! I should be able to make a dent on my wish list!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4noisyboys View Post
I had this one. It has Darcy's fonts and her new alpha, but this is a template by Cindy.

What kit is this with? I like your layout!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannylynn View Post
This one is using that template too! I think I need to get Julie's kit as well! You really showed her kit off well!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummytothree View Post
I cna't help but man aeeing all those pages makes me wish my boys were old enought to play baseball!!!
Take them to SEE a baseball game?? That is mainly what I have left to scrap. My youngest only played in May and June last year...and he was gone 10 days which meant he missed 2 games while at Boy Scout camp.

Oh this reminds me...I have pics of when he was TOO YOUNG to play baseball... but he and the middle brother played "around" the baseball field while their big brother practiced...I haven't scrapped those pictures yet...and that was jeesh...ummm their brother was either in 1st or 2nd grade...and he has been out of high school for 2 years now! A bit late... can you tell I don't scrap in order?
Old 07-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
That's Dani's True Blue kit!!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 07-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I used Dani's True Blue. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LOL No wonder I couldn't picture it...it wasn't a baseball kit! Great job in showing off the elements...she has some unique ones in that kit!
Old 07-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Take them to SEE a baseball game?? That is mainly what I have left to scrap. My youngest only played in May and June last year...and he was gone 10 days which meant he missed 2 games while at Boy Scout camp.

Oh this reminds me...I have pics of when he was TOO YOUNG to play baseball... but he and the middle brother played "around" the baseball field while their big brother practiced...I haven't scrapped those pictures yet...and that was jeesh...ummm their brother was either in 1st or 2nd grade...and he has been out of high school for 2 years now! A bit late... can you tell I don't scrap in order?
I have some from when we just went to a baseball game too. This is my nephew here in my layout...I make lots of layouts for him and his sister, and then I send my sil the flattened file and she prints them at Costco! I have some from when my boys played, but the photos are such poor quality.

Scrapping in order? What's that? LOL!!! I've got 26 years of kids photos to scrap! I think you did a lot of paper ones too though, didn't you? I only have a few books that I put together when I was paper scrapping. I quickly made the switch to digi!!
Old 07-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I think I need to get Julie's kit as well!
Yes, you do! It's perfection!

Old 07-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4noisyboys View Post
I have some from when we just went to a baseball game too. This is my nephew here in my layout...I make lots of layouts for him and his sister, and then I send my sil the flattened file and she prints them at Costco! I have some from when my boys played, but the photos are such poor quality.

Scrapping in order? What's that? LOL!!! I've got 26 years of kids photos to scrap! I think you did a lot of paper ones too though, didn't you? I only have a few books that I put together when I was paper scrapping. I quickly made the switch to digi!!
LOL on the scrapping in order. I hear from so many gals that do that...but I just can't...I love playing with new kits that go with my new pictures. Yes I did a lot of paper scrapping...I paper scrapped for 12-13 years before finding digi...with a bit of a break (aka not many layouts completed) while having 2 kids 17 months apart...hard to scrap with all those hands around. I'll know how many books once dh finishes this closet for me...he's ready to start making the shelves (he has built the walls, put up drywall, fixed it, and painted inside and out....he just had some minor surgery so have to wait until dr says he can lift wood again.

I made the switch when I couldn't find FRESH NEW basketball papers for my son's book...you can only use certain papers so many times before it gets boring! ... plus I wanted to make the coaches books of their children in 6x6" and basketball papers were only in 12x12 and the papers weren't the kind you could cut down to 6x6" and look right...so I found digi out of pure frustration and boredom. So glad I did!