Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-13-2015, 02:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Eldest (14) New PC monitor and tablet. Plus new clothes as he's had a growth spurt and his are becoming too small lol. It's his 14th Birthday on 21st December as well and no idea for that! His presents are small (and expensive!!) but it's all he's asked for. He's becoming aware of his 'smell' at the minute so maybe some nice smellies as well lol.

Middle one (10) Tablet and no idea. Also clothes. He doesn't play with toys so I'm not wasting money on them this year. He's a take things apart to see how they work kinda boy so I've just had to bin loads of broken stuff I might even buy him cinema vouchers as he likes that. And a few dvd's.

Youngest (2 year and 10 months) Scooter, a magnetic alphabet and number board, toy police car, ambulance and fire engine, JCB digger toys, a tool set, 2 games suitable for his age and a magnetic drawing board and again, clothes. It's his Birthday 3.5 weeks after Christmas so 'll keep some back for then but don't know what yet.

Me and OH don't buy each other presents so don't have to worry about him.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalbella77 View Post
Hubby and I rarely get presents. IT's always sad and bums me out, but it is what it is. At tax time we usually buy something for ourselves.

I love hearing what you guys are planning on buying! It does help me sooo much!
This is what we do! Plus I am not a jewelry person and picky on scents (allergies). So he kind of picked a difficult person to buy for. He's picky as hell too. So it's for the best.

Oh this year we got a family game. That will be for all of us from Santa

Last edited by ~Cindy~; 11-13-2015 at 02:33 PM.