Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-23-2020, 06:45 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm
Default happy birthday to my princess

Where is the time going????? My daughter turned 6 today.
So all of our plans have been changed since the virus but we had a good birthday. She said it was her best birthday ever. (poor baby) My parents are here with us so that made it a lot better than just the 3 of us.

Is anyone else having a birthday during this??? My little nephew is having his birthday in a few days. So we will be missing that. Its in Louisiana. I hate missing his birthday. And I hate everyone missing my daughters birthday! But she understands, so I'm blessed with a very understandable babygirl!
Old 03-23-2020, 07:40 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Happy birthday to your daughter. I hope she's having a wonderful day even though it's different. Time flies, that's for sure! Enjoy every moment of it. Even the craziness!!
Old 03-23-2020, 07:54 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What a sweet girl for this to be her favorite birthday. It just means she felt special. Isn't that what we all want on our birthdays?

Joel's birthday is the 31st, but we don't ever do big celebrations for us, so it's not a big deal.

Honestly, for me, quality time fills up my love bucket, so I'm not complaining about having everyone together 24/7.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Aww time sure does go by quickly!! Happy birthday to your daughter!! I'm so glad you all were able to make the most of it during these trying times!!

We'll be having three birthdays here in a couple of weeks, so no celebrating on our end. Thankfully I have most of my daughter's presents purchased, so I won't be risking the exposure or not having her presents!

This virus is something totally for the books! Good thing we are all scrapbookers to document this piece of history!
Old 03-24-2020, 02:11 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

our daughter turned 22 yesterday (Monday) and her entire birthday was overshadowed by us frantically getting our son out of Israel on the ElAl charter flight they are sending to Australia to pick up Israelis wanting to go home!

We promised her we will make it up to her big time. The positive thing though is that on Sunday night she 'officially' became a 'girlfriend' to a really lovely young man... what a time to meet a possible forever partner!!!!

My birthday is April 16 and is the last day of our Passover holiday... usually it's bad enough when my birthday falls over Passover but this year will be worse... we were supposed to be in Israel at that time, visiting our son and enjoying a wonderful holiday and also because I hate Passover tbh, so much work for eight days.. although I think this year it will be very very different

stay safe and healthy everyone xx
Old 03-24-2020, 02:55 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Happy birthday to your daughter!

MY BIL had his birthday on March 14th. We had planned to go bowling and eat out in a restaurant. Restaurants were already closed, but we were not in a lockdown yet. So we went over really quick to give him his presents and we ate some cake.
We have a few birthdays coming up real soon too.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:29 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Happy 6th birthday to your DD !!! Sounds like you made her special day a great day Yes, I am having my birthday on the 30th of this month but we decided to not celebrate both our birthdays a few weeks ago. My husband his birthday is on March 10th. His parents and my parents came to visit us on his day but we told them not to come over for mine! Social distancing and we're taking it very seriously so I am just going to buy some cake and celebrate my birthday with my son & husband.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:37 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Happy birthday to your daughter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2020, 10:46 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope she’s having a blast!!
Old 03-24-2020, 03:14 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Thank y'all and happy birthday to the ones having birthdays or had birthdays already! We was going to plan toy story birthday with my daughter and nephew so we went ahead and had a toy story birthday with just my daughter. So now I just got to get the kit and scrapbook