Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Default Bragasaurus Moment!!

OK, so first off... I have a confession: I have been digiscrapping for like 12 years and apart from a calendar that I gave as a gift like 10 years ago, I've never actually printed any of my pages (ACK, I KNOW!)

In 2009 I finished a family vacation album that I never got around to printing. Years later, new and fabulous products came out (thanks SSD!!) that better fit the theme of my album, so I decided to re-scrap the whole thing! Well, I finally finished and this time I was determined not to let it sit dormant on my hard drive for another 10 years.

Our budget is so tight, but I found a Groupon for Printerpix: 2 11x11 albums for $11 (plus shipping). I had never heard of the company, but I took the plunge anyway ($5.50 per album y'all!!)

The albums came to day and I am sooooo excited you guuuuys! Some of the photos are a little blah, but I'm sure there's a learning curve with this sort of thing. Overall I am SO HAPPY with the way they turned out! I'm definitely not waiting another 10 years to print my pages.