Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm
Default QOTD - Introvert or Extrovert?

I am working on blacking out the DSD Bingo card. I nearly thought about not doing so for one reason....this one right here. I felt slight panic about starting a thread. Then it got me thinking.

Are you an introvert or extrovert? Or a combination of both?

I am very much an introvert. I feel refreshed when being alone. Thought of group settings or conversations makes me feel panic. Being the center of attention sounds like the definition of torture. I love getting to know people. It is far and few inbetween though.

I create for: Laura Wilkerson, Meagan's Creations & WendyP Designs ** Check out my Blog! **
Old 10-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Extrovert here!!!

I am an ENFP. Extrovert, I tend to speak before I think. I talk to strangers in the grocery store, parks, anywhere I am when I am alone because I can't help but be extroverted and solitude is... not fun. I probably terrify introverts all the time. I do not like being alone most of the time, but I do go through phases when I need to recharge.

Old 10-07-2017, 03:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am an extroverted introvert, if that makes any sense. (INFJ) I love people, and I think I want to hang out with them, and then I'm SO tired when I've peopled too much and I need to recharge alone. I also can't abide small talk and need to jump into the big conversations with people right away, which most people find off-putting.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

lol Brooke. I can assure you that if a stranger talks to me in the store or whatever I would freeze on the spot! lol

My sis is an extroverted introvert too Ally. She is all ready to jump in the middle of thing and plans these big group outings and stuff (shutter. lol) and then need nearly a week to recover. lol

I create for: Laura Wilkerson, Meagan's Creations & WendyP Designs ** Check out my Blog! **
Old 10-07-2017, 03:50 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

E for extrovert, lol ... I like alone time, but only after I've had a good dose of being around people
Old 10-07-2017, 03:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

A mix of both, but probably more introvert than extrovert.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm very introverted - which shocks a lot of people. If I need to be more outgoing - it's not the "real" me... I don't like it, it's more of an role I'm playing and at the end, I'm exhausted. The personality tests says I'm ISFP-T Adventurous... which I'm not sure really describes me... I do not like to gamble... I'm not that laid back in parenting... I love boring tasks.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm an introvert and prefer silence over anything. I don't like large crowds. I have a hard time following all the festivities and get overwhelmed. I don't like approaching new people or making small chatter. Once upon a time I used to not be this way, but becoming a parent put me in my shell and I don't see myself ever coming out the rest of my life.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm a hardcore INFJ although I can pretend to be extroverted when necessary.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Introvert all the way. I don't mind crowds, but I dread things like parties where I have to make small talk. I can fake it and do okay while I'm there, but I hate it and can't wait to leave.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2017, 05:55 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm an introvert all the way. Growing up I felt that was a bad thing to be but the older I get the more I realize I just don't give a crap and this is how I'm happiest.

I could go a month w/o leaving my house or seeing another person and being totally cool with it. But then again I do have my digi peeps to keep me from being sucked into total solitary confinement.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I tend towards the introvert but really I think that's just a by product of being self reliant. I don't struggle when in new situations or meeting new people but after a day at work I love being on my own with my thoughts.

Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Old 10-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am definitely an Introvert..... I'm happiest when I'm alone and left to do my own thing. I hate crowds, hate speaking in front of others. I love to help others by listening, and lending a hand, but I'm not really someone who will offer my help... it's more of 'if you ask, I'd be super happy to do it'. I hate confrontation, I'm not talking just about the negative kind, but even misunderstandings fill me with anxiety (even simple like if someone called me Jean instead of Jenn I wouldn't correct them, correcting would causes me anxiety but I also hate the thought of causing the other person embarrassment for getting it wrong) so yea, I avoid a lot of social situations.... and I especially avoid the Telephone for this reason too, like I'd hang up before I correct myself or someone else.

Social Media, and groups such as this have really helped me be more myself though and slowly I have been emerging from my shell.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm an extrovert, but I'm shy and my crazy doesn't come out until I get to know you. So most of the time I seem and feel like an introvert.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:38 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am a combo of both but more extrovert.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I'm an extrovert with social anxiety which makes me seem like an introvert. Once I get past my anxiety, I'm right there in the middle of things.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:55 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm both depending on the situation. I love to be alone but have a job where I am surrounded by people. My circle is very small, once you get to know me and I am comfortable I am a non stop talker. Very rarely will I attend events alone, yet I just did a trip to Ireland solo. I'm just a bag of mixed up, lol.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Since I am an expat in Bahrain I don't have friends in here, so I sit home most of time) BUT when it comes to traveling or going to Russia visiting family - then it's so much going-out, talking, meeting etc. So as I said, it depends - introvert in Bahrain, more-like extrovert everywhere else.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Introvert, unless I'm with my "people." Then I can be a bit wild and wacky.