Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Group Hug!!!! (also, what did you get?)

We will survive this weekend!!! It will be hard, but we can do it!

Ugh! I feel like I need some moral support, here. The sneak threads are the fattest they've ever been!!!! But, it's killing me that I can't buy everything I want (neeeed). And we still haven't seen the heaps of goodies the new designers will be adding to their shops on Sunday.

So, which Petite Fours did YOU buy? Also... which NR's do you plan to buy?

Old 04-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

No Petit Fours yet, I'm holding off, lol! I'm terrified of what I'm going to end up spending this weekend
Old 04-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Holy Cow Brook, how do you decide? There is so much there. It's like our Easter basket is heaping with good chocolate and we're counting calories. I do know that for the petite fours I will be getting Love, Laughter and Sunshine and the Potpourri kits first because I have the prefect photos for them. I actually squealed last night when I started seeing the peeks because it is so perfect. I love it when that happens.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

OH MY Gosh! I'm on overload with all the fabulous goodies that are coming-it may take me all weekend to make by choices! Wow! Such goodness!
Old 04-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Two words- Sweet Rewards! Thank Goodness I'm got the 40% discount code. Funny enough, I barely tried because I knew we would be gone for a week of March on vacation. Somehow I got the full thirty before leaving. Thank goodness because my want list from the last two weeks is long and I'm sure I will NEED even more after tomorrow and Sunday.

Edited to add- I will probably pick up SOMETHING today just so I can play around with it during the long weekend.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I want all of the Petit Fours!!!! Thankfully I have Sweet rewards coming to me. That should help. But, that means I have to wait until next week.

Also, I love Nicole's school kit.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Yeah, my sweet rewards will help with the big haul, but I have to get a little something new this weekend at least. Since I do all of my shopping here, I was not really aware of Mari Koegelenberg until last weekend, but now I have a huge crush on her stuff and am looking forward to her store filling up on Sunday.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm limiting myself to three petit fours, maybe two if I can convince myself that I can do without one of them that I REALLY want.

As for sneaks, I'm dyin' here. I seriously have to take some money to the bank or I can't afford scrapping stuff this weekend.

Oh, and if I don't get 30 points this month, I may have to really restrict myself next month. I need the 40% off or I can't do all of this anymore.... lol. I'm goin' broke.

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 04-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I think I'm in trouble... There are 5 Petit Fours I'm going to need... And that's just for today...
Old 04-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Love all of the Petit Fours, but between state taxes being paid this week and Easter basket fillings, we're broke.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I got Carefree Days and Love Laughter Sun... both of those will be great for scrapping spring/summer pictures of my girls. (Not that the others aren't cute, but I think that dh would flip out if I got all of them!)
Old 04-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Believe it or not, I'm good with not buying this week I'm at a point where I feel I have enough for a while (and I really thought that would never happen!). If something catches my eye I'll wishlist it for down the road but I'm good for now.

I'm now in saving mode for our trip next summer, so that's a good motivator too
Old 04-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I can only get one petit four until closer to the end of the month before they go away but I'm not sure what one to get?!!

I'll probably pick 1 or 2 NR's tomorrow and wishlist the rest, at least I'll have a bit more time to buy them!
Old 04-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I love everything I have seen, but surprisingly, I am not buying anything this week- it's Easter plus Spring Break is this week, and the last payment for my son's people-to-people trip is due, so absolutely no non-essential spending is happening here. I figure by the end of the month I will pick up at least one or two of the Petit Fours, and then I will wish list until NSD in May. I am not happy about it, but we knew this year was going to be tight with the cost of our son's activities.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well, I seemed to have picked the best time to play along in the portfolio! I hadn't participated in 3 months, but I got my 30 points in March, yay! So probably nothing for me this weekend (although it's hard to resist) but I'll stock up once I get my Sweet Rewards!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to cardinalskate

It's all just so yummy! There are a few of the Petit Fours that I MUST have. And NR?! Yikes. What's a girl (and bank account) to do?!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I just picked up....
A Perfect Gentleman by Studio Basic, Shawna Clingerman, Traci Reed, and Penny Springmann
Carefree Days by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Zoe Pearn, Lliella Designs and Sugarplum Paperie
Love, Laughter, & Sunshine by Jady Day Studio, Julie Billingsley, Meghan Mullens & Melissa
My Heart Skips A Beep by Erica Zane, Eva Kipler, Libby Pritchett, and Misty Cato

and may pick up the last two before the end of the month!!

as for other new releases...since I just spent $26 I may be wishlisting that stuff and picking it up with my SR.....not sure yet!!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I'll be waiting for Sweet Rewards, but I know I want the car one and the templates ones for sure.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I got Carefree Days and Love, Laughter and Sunshine today. I see a ton I want from the new stuff tomorrow. Crossing my fingers I can stay within budget tomorrow (but it's not looking good LOL!)

::Tabatha::
proud mom to Gabriel {11}, Tristan {10} Julian {6}, Sophie {3}, Lucius {1} & Ezekiel {5.28.14}
Forever Missing Katriel Star (17 weeks) and Sebastian Judah (14 weeks)
Old 04-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am in so much trouble this weekend...I haven't bought anything in a while so tomorrow I think I just may break the bank Today I'm going to be conservative (because I want them all) and get A Perfect Gentleman, My Heart Skips A Beep, and Love, Laughter, Sunshine
Old 04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I just bought Carefree Days to play around with today. I'm going to work on some New Release points for the portfolio.

Also, be aware that the discount code is being a little weird this weekend and make sure it's applied to your cart before you hit submit.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to coopert

I feel the same. I was recently thinking I am not buying anything in the month of April. Kind of a challenge to work with what I have. Because I buy much more than I use. Don't think I will make my challenge. There is too much greatness in the sneak peaks and the petite fours.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I ended up getting Love, Laughter, and Sunshine today, as well as picking up the Potpourri. I hadn't already gotten Melissa's featured kit, so I was happy to get that for free.

If, near the end of the month, there is still some money in the budget, I may still pick up My Heart Skips a Beep, because I think it will be a good kit for my Zachypants at some point, but right now, I'm happy to just stick with the two.

C'mon, you guys KNEW I was going to get Love, Laughter, and Sunshine. It's just... SO blue and yellow!

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 04-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

omg i could NOT wait, I grabbed Love, Laughter, and Sunshine, and Fleur de Jardin, so I also got the Jenn fwp, yay