Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to SaraAmarie
Exclamation Retirement sale! 54% of 54 products + free kit!

I started home preschool with my little girls a couple weeks ago. They are loving it and so am I! It made me realize, sadly, just how little one on one time I have spent with them. I don't want them to grow up and only have memories of mom always in the computer chair. lol I feel that I owe it to them (and myself and hubby) to truly focus my time on my family. Everywhere I look lately, I see things about treasuring every moment, especially with little ones and this just confirms my decision. It is a bittersweet decision, as I will miss all the wonderful people and their support, but I will be spending more precious time with my family.

Thank-you all for such a wonderful 4.5 years!! My 54% off 54 products retirement sale runs October 10th-15th. Stock up because after the 15th, all my products will be gone! Also, if you purchase $10, you will get the Treasure This Moment kit free! Check it all out here!

Blog etc.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

You will be missed Sara but you are going to be right where you need to be. Family is so important and they grow up so very fast. Best of luck honey and keep in touch around here!

Creating for: Krystal Hartley
Old 10-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I would like to thank you, Sara, because it was actually you (your promotion pack at Digishoptalk ) who led me into Sweet Shoppe Designs. I wish you all the best and enjoy your time with your loved ones.