Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 10-31-2013, 10:49 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default November 2013: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey hey Sweet Shoppers!

Where is the time going? Today is the first day of November, and that means this is the last set of new challenges for 2013! As usual, we'll be doing our annual choose your own challenges in December, but with a special twist, so you'll want to scrap along this month for your chance to be involved! If you're new to our challenge system, it may be helpful to read the overview of our challenges in our 2013 Portfolio Guide!

To participate in this month's challenges you can visit our November 2013 challenge pinboard at pinterest to check out the scrumptious inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month OR you can download our absolutely scrumptious November 2013 Challenge Idea Book!

As promised, it's a .pdf of layouts from our amazing staffers which will showcase each challenge one at a time so you get ideas on how to turn some of our wacky ideas into actual pages which showcase the memories and photos you love!

Now instead of reading a challenge and wondering how to make it work, you'll have some amazing inspiration for each and every pin right at your fingertips. Best of all, if Pinterest isn't for you, each pin, challenge and point value is included right there in the idea book, so you can download and start scrapping and earning points right away!

As we've done in the past, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each challenge will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the challenge and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For November, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on December 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Don't forget, we've lowered the points you need to earn rewards to the following scale...

10 points = 20% discount
20 points = 30% discount
30 points = 40% discount

So get busy scrapping and earning those rewards for the most scrumptious summer full of sweet stuff ever!

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum.

Happy Scrapping!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 12-31-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:05 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

As a special bonus in honor of Digital Scrapbook Day, we'll give you double points on all portfolio layouts created and posted between now and November 5th!

Happy DSD!

R
Old 10-31-2013, 11:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 30 (16 points +14 points for DSD)

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts.
2pts +2pts for DSD

5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you're feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts
71. Breathe

2pts +2 pts for DSD

351. Pretend

196. Travel 2pts +2 pts for DSD

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. -2pts +2 pts for DSD

15 - The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home (gorgeous!). Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons. - 2 pts.
2pts +2pts for DSD

16 - Fall is my favorite season -- what's yours? Create a LO that lists the things you love (or hate?!) about a particular season. - 2 pt +2 pts for DSD

30 - These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! - 2 pts
2pts +2pts for DSD

Total: 30 points (16 regular points +14 DSD points)

Last edited by abm234; 11-07-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

me

TOTAL = 30 points

1. Thankful + NR We Give Thanks For 11/9

3 points

5. Words that Inspire (30. Beach)

2 points

5. Words that Inspire (281. Bridge)

2 points

5. Words that Inspire (246. Lighthouse)

2 points

12. Clean & Simple + DSD Bonus points

4 points

13. Vertical Titlework

2 points

14. Paper 2 Digi Lift + DSD Bonus points

4 points

15. Wood & Chevrons

2 points

16. Love/Hate Season + NR Mr Frost 11/16

3 points

21. Cascading Elements + NR One in Seven Billion 11/2 + DSD Bonus points

6 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 11-15-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:28 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

TOTAL: 41 pts

#1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to 6 pts.
LO 1.

#2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts + 1pt NR x2 for DSD = 6 pts

#3 - Write a memo to a loved one, using lots of short statements. - 3 pts + 1pt NR x2 for DSD = 8 pts

#8. Scrap a layout where the eye contact in a photo says more than what a long paragraph of journaling could. - 2pts. +1 pt NR

10. Let's scrap a bad day and what you did to turn it to a good day! Show us using at least one photo from your bad day and how you cured it. - 2pts

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. -2pts

#13 - The titlework on this poster may be different from what you usually do on your pages! Use this as inspiration to have your title placed vertically from top to bottom. - 2 pts + 1pt NR x2 for DSD

#18 - Bring a little magic into your photo! Don't just put the elements on your layout, incorporate them into your actual photos to give your photos a touch of whimsy. - 2pts

#21 - The look of elements cascading down your page adds such a touch of fun and movement to a page. Create your own cascade by building up your page in one area and having your elements scatter down from it. 2 pts.

26 - Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there and get inspired and create a layout based on that inspiration. 2 pts.

#29 - Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted. - 2pts + 1pt NR x2 for DSD
spin-a-lift: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...6958-n&cat=500

Last edited by hollyxann; 11-26-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

me

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 10-31-2013, 11:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Total Points = 41

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to 6 pts.

a. thankful for kindergarten celebrations

b. thankful for my trainer

c. thankful for my hubby and his love

6. I love the colors and vibrancy of Claire Desjardins's paintings! Pick one and let it inspire a layout. - 2pts + 1NR (11/2 posted 11/3) X2 for DSD = 6

12. 2PTS

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery. = 2 pts.
(lifted: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...w-crate-paper/)

15 - The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home (gorgeous!). Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons. - 2 pts.+ 1NR (11/9 posted 11/7)

19. What are your current essentials? Show us by creating a layout that show what is essential in your life right now. - 2 pts + 1NR (11/2 posted 11/5) X2 for DSD = 6

22. It has been pretty much decided that designer Rubia Padhila (Studio Basic) has THE BEST Pinterest Scrapbook Inspiration board EVER. Go to her board and find three pages to borrow ideas from and combine them together into one page. (Making sure to credit the originals.) - 2pts + 1 NR (11/2 posted 11/3) X2 for DSD = 6

23. Create a page that uses elements all of one color grouped together into a shape on a plain or contrasting paper. Your photo should reflect the color (but does not have to be just that color). - 2 pts

26 - Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there and get inspired and create a layout based on that inspiration. 2 pts.

29 - Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted. - 2pts + 1 NR (11/2 posted 11/3) X2 for DSD = 6

Last edited by carrie1977; 11-21-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot! Love the DSD bonus idea, thanks!

Total points: 40
NR points: 2
Hybrid pts:
DSD bonus pts: 16

1 Chose a reason you're thankful (from the list of 80) and scrap about it. 2 pts per LO up to 6 pts. 4 pts x 2 for DSD (LO for Reason 11 posted 11/4, LO for Reason 36 posted 11/5)=8 pts

Reason 11. Cool wives, husbands, mates, children, grandbabies etc

36. Lots of love and laughter.

2 Use at least 4 colors from this "modern autumn palette" 2 pts x2 for DSD (LO posted 11/1)=4 pts

5 Choose a one-word prompt from this list of 365 words. Do up to 3 LOs at 2 pts each. 4 pts + 1 NR pt (KCB and Zoe's Life Stories: Thanksgiving, released and posted 11/2) x2 for DSD (LO for Prompt 138 posted 11/2, LO for Prompt 226 posted 11/5)=10 pts

Prompt #138, Family. (Uses NR)

Prompt # 226, Adventure

6 Be inspired by one of Claire Desjardin's paintings.
I was inspired by the colors and circles in Cut In Line. 2 pts x2 for DSD (uploaded 11/5)=4 pts

8 Scrap a LO where the eye contact in the photo says more than a long paragraph of journaling could. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Nicole and Flergs My Sweet Girl, released and posted 11/2) x2 for DSD (LO posted 11/2)=6

16 Create a layout that lists the things you love (or hate?!) about a particular season. 2 pts

26 Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there, be inspired and create a layout based on the inspiration you find.
Message I'm using for inspiration: Happiness-create some today. 2 pts

28 Autumn tablescapes are so beautiful. Use the tablescape featured and create a page with whatever inspires you about the photo. (My color scheme was inspired by the orange and tan against the white table and my use of black stitching by the dark, contrasting twigs.) 2 pts

30 These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! 2 pts

Last edited by rach3975; 11-16-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot! Time to get scrapping for those DSD double points!

Total Points: 12 points
Challenge Points: 6 points
New Release Points: 0 points
Hybrid Points: 0 points
DSD Bonus Double Points: 6 points

5-- Scrap a layout inspired by the one-word art journaling prompts on the list. 2 points per layout up to 3 layouts.

5a-- Inspired by the word "Fire" from the list...I took the inspiration and did wood grain (common fire starter), used colors like orange and blue that appear in fire, and also used photos of fire and journaled about it taking a long time to start the fire for our S'mores night. 2 points (Layout completed 11/4/2013-- double points=4 points)

12-- Scrap a clean and simple page. "Make it simple, but significant" as an inspiration on how to style your page. --2 points (Layout Completed 11/1/2013-- double points=4 points)

16-- create a list of things you love (or hate) about a particular season-- 2 points (Layout completed 11/2/2013-- double points=4 points)

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 11-05-2013 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot...
Total Points=30
NR=1/5

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2pts+2pts (DSD)+2pts (NR)

5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you're feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts Inspiration - Determination, Friendship, Parade
2pts+2pts (DSD)

2pts+2pts (DSD)

2pts+2pts (DSD)

8. Scrap a layout where the eye contact in a photo says more than what a long paragraph of journaling could. - 2pts+2pts (DSD)

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. -2pts + 2pts (DSD)

20. In honor of Eat a Cranberry Day (Nov 23rd) create a page that features anything "cranberry". - 2pts + 2pts (DSD)

Last edited by jaylensmom; 11-05-2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:51 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

total: 48p.
NR 5/5
Hybrid 1/5

#1 Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each.
2p + 1NR (Catching snowflakes by Misty Cato and Studio Flergs, released 11/2, uploaded 11/3) x2 (DSD) =6p.

#5 Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you're feeling inspired!
I picked the word #138 FAMILY.
2p + 1NR (Life stories; Christmas by KCB and ZP, released 11/2, uploaded 11/3) x2 =6p.

I also picked word #199 TREE
2p + 1NR (Ho ho ho by LLiella designs, released 11/2, uploaded 11/3) x2 (DSD) =6

#8 Scrap a layout where the eye contact in a photo says more than what a long paragraph of journaling could.
2p x2 (DSD) =4p.

#15 Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons.
2p x2 (DSD uploaded 11/3) =4p

#21 Create your own cascade by building up your page in one area and having your elements scatter down from it.
2p + 1 NR (true story by Traci Reed, released 10/26, uploaded 11/1) x2 =6p.

#27 We think all of these ideas for paper wreaths are spectacular and we hope you're inspired by one of them! Use a wreath on a layout for 2 pts or do it hybrid style for 10 pts.
10p

#31 Take a look at this inspiration board and create a layout which focuses on using brown kraft paper along with some creative black or white font work.
2p + 1NR (Paper clips - photo blocks v2 by Libby Pritchett, released 11/2, uploaded 11/3) x2 (DSD) =6p.

Last edited by fifilur; 11-04-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:10 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

total: 11pts.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (kit from Julie) 2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy uploaded 11/30) 13 - The titlework on this poster may be different from what you usually do on your pages! Use this as inspiration to have your title placed vertically from top to bottom.

2pts. 28 - Autumn tablescapes are so beautiful. Use the tablescape featured and create a page with whatever inspires you about the photo.--- I liked the colors and leaves in the photo

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 11/18) 29 - Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted.
I lifted this one:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...1day-7&cat=500
and here's mine:

Last edited by sigmakap95; 11-30-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:45 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Total: 7
1 of 5 NR points

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts x 2 for DSD - uploaded1 Nov

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. -2pts + 1 NR Big Ideas - Studio Flergs released 9 Nov, uploaded 10 Nov

Last edited by lorryfach; 11-10-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:29 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

my spot

Total Points: 33 points
Challenge Points: 18 points
New Release Points: 4 points
Hybrid Points: 0 points
DSD Bonus Double Points: 11 points

#1 -- Thankful 2x2PTS + 1 NR

1 x Thankful - 2pts

#2 - 2 - Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette 2pts

#5 - Journal Prompt 2x2 Pts + 1NR

#5 - Journal Prompt 2x2 Pts

#6 - Inspiration from a Claire Desjardin painting - 2pts

#8 - Scrap a LO where the eye contact in the photo tells the story 2X2 Pts + 1NR

#12 - Keep it Simple - 2 pts + 1NR (23/11)

#15 - Use wood and chevron in a layout - 2 pts

MY BLOG | PINTEREST

BIG FAN!

Last edited by ksbella; 11-26-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 26pts
NR = 4pts

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. 2pts + 1 NR = 3pts [NR - Mixed Media Mashups No. 9 by Krystal Hartley - 11/09/13]

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts
Kindness - 2pts + 1 NR = 3pts * 2 DSD Bonus = 6pts (NR - Be Good To Each Other by Krystal Hartley & Studio Basic Designs - 11/02/13)

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts
Childhood - 2pts * 2 DSD Bonus = 4pts

Memories - 2pts * 2 DSD Bonus = 4pts

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. - 2pts + 1 NR = 3pts (NR - Cheers by Krystal & Shawna - 11/18/13)

30 - These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! - 2pts + 1 NR = 3pts * 2 DSD Bonus = 6pts (NR - 2014 - 3x4 Calendar Templates by Libby Pritchett - 11/2/13)

Total = 26pts
NR = 4pts

Last edited by chastml; 11-18-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to coopert

My spot
Old 11-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

17 pts

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to 6 pts.

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors-2pts.

3 - Write a memo to a loved one, using lots of short statements. - 3 pts

4. Create a layout that honors the 11th month of the year by using 11 photos, 11 elements and 11 different papers. - 2 pts

5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you're feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts

6. I love the colors and vibrancy of Claire Desjardins's paintings! Pick one and let it inspire a layout. - 2pts.
I chose this one http://www.saatchionline.com/art/Pai...06/136326/view

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. -2pts

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery. = 2 pts

Last edited by Beebo; 11-22-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am in!
2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts + 1NR (for KCB - Sweater Weather posted 11/9/13) = 3 pts

6. I love the colors and vibrancy of Claire Desjardins's paintings! Pick one and let it inspire a layout. Inspired by this one. - 2pts. + 1 Nr (for Cindy Schneider's Template Single 26 posted 11/02/13 = 3 pts + Double DSD points = 6 pts

27 - We think all of these ideas for paper wreaths are spectacular and we hope you're inspired by one of them! Use a wreath on a layout for 2 pts or do it hybrid style for 10 pts + 1 NR (KCB & Zoe Pearn Christmas Bundle posted 11/3/13) = 11 pts + Double DSD points 11 pts = 22 points

31 - This amazing pinboard from EmmyKim all about packaging shows that kraft paper never goes out of style. Take a look at this inspiration board and create a layout which focuses on using brown kraft paper along with some creative black or white font work! - 2 pts + 1 NR (Nettio's Oct Fav Template posted 11/02/13 = 3 pts + double DSD points = 6 pts

16 Challenge Points
4 NR Points
Bonus Points
15 DSD Doubled Points

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************

Total Points -37

Last edited by LoriJ; 11-09-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Last edited by EmmsCreative; 11-14-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Total points= 40
4 - Create a layout that honors the 11th month of the year by using 11 photos, 11 elements and 11 different papers. - 2 pts plus 2 points for dsd.

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to createa layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different
layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts plus 2 dsd

thankful 2 pts =2pts dsd

9 - “At this very same time last year...” tell us what you were doing. Just tell us. - 2 pts One year later 2 ptsplus 2 pts dsd

27 - We think all of these ideas for paper wreaths are spectacular and we hope you’re inspired by one of them! Use a wreath on a layout for 2 pts or do it hybrid style for 10 pts Plus 10 Points for dsd

#31 Brown craft paper and black creative font 2 pts plus 2 pts dsd

Last edited by scrapapictur; 11-04-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!
Old 11-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 38pts
Layout pts: 14
NR points: 5
DSD bonus pts: 19

- - -

2. Be inspired by modern autumn colour - orange, blue, brown & yellow (NR November 5th: Be Good to Each Other by Krystal Hartley & Studio Basic = 1pt) 2pt + 1pt = 3pt + DSD double points = 6pts

5. 365 Words that inspire: Happiness (NR November 2nd: Reflections by Ju Kneipp & Jenn Barrette = 1pt) 2pt + 1pt = 3pt + DSD double points = 6pts

8. Eye contacts in a photo (NR November 3rd: Sweater Weather by Kristin-Cronin Barrow = 1pt) 2pt + 1pt = 3pt + DSD double points = 6pts

14. Paper to digi - scraplifted this layout by Megan Klauer. 2pt + DSD double points = 4pts

18. Incorporate elements into photo - 2pt + DSD double points = 4pts

21. Create your own cascade (NR November 3rd: Sweater Weather by Kristin-Cronin Barrow = 1pt) 2pt + 1pt = 3pt + DSD double points = 6pts

30. Scrap a page that includes stitching (NR November 5th: Be Good to Each Other by Krystal Hartley & Studio Basic = 1pt) 2pt + 1pt = 3pt + DSD double points = 6pts

Last edited by zakirahzakaria; 11-05-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 36
NR points 5

1 - This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and create a layout that highlights it! - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts + DSD doubled = 6pts

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts *using the prompt: boredom

6: Be inspired by one of Claire Desjardin's paintings. Inspired by: http://www.saatchionline.com/art/Pai...6/1659364/view 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts + DSD doubled = 6pts

8 - Scrap a layout where the eye contact in a photo says more than what a long paragraph of journaling could. - 2 pts

25 - What makes you (or someone you love) easy to understand? Create a list page that sums up yourself (or someone else) in just 5 - 10 things that you like. - 2 pts 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts + DSD doubled = 6pts

26 - Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there, be inspired and create a layout based on the inspiration you find. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts + DSD doubled = 6pts
this as inspiration http://www.pinterest.com/pin/50032245833927783/

30 - These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts + DSD doubled = 6pts

32 - By The Numbers: 2 pts

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 11-14-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:15 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. Thankful For

Time Spent with Gran - 2 pts + 1NR + 3 DSD (My Sweet Girl by Nicole and Flergs, posted 11/2)

Love - 2 pts + 1NR + 3 DSD (Be Good To Each Other by Ru and Krystal, posted 11/2)

Christmas Memories - 2 pts + 1NR + 3 DSD (Merry & Bright by Libby and Flergs, posted 11/2)

2. Fall Colors - 2 pts + 1NR + 3 DSD (I Gave You My Heart by Ru, posted 11/2)

5. One Word Prompts

Childhood - 2 pts + 1NR +3 DSD (Ho Ho Ho Retro by Libby and Melissa, posted 11/2)

Tree - 2 pts + 2 DSD

Believe - 2 pts + 2 DSD

6. Claire Desjardines Inspiration - 2 pts

Could it be so?

8. Photo with great eye contact - 2 pts

15. Wood Paper and Chevrons - 2pts + 2 DSD

16. What you love/hate about a particular season - 2 pts

18. Use an element on a photo - 2 pts + 2 DSD

19. Current Essentials - 2 pts + 2 DSD

20. Cranberry (frame) - 2 pts + 2 DSD

21. Elements cascading down the page - 2 pts

25. Create a page that sums someone up in 5-10 things - 2 pts

26. Brave Girls Inspiration

28. Table photo inspiration (slanted perspective) - 2 pts + 2 DSD

30. Use stitching on a page - 2 pts

Last edited by HeyJude; 11-23-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 32

NR points: 5 (+3 DSD double pts)
Challenge points: 18 (+ 6 DSD double pts)

#1-This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are
thankful and create a layout that highlights it! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts
(2 pts + 1 NR pt + 2 DSD pts - uploaded 11/2)

(2 pts + 1 NR pt, A Grateful Heart by Meg Mullens & Flergs, uploaded 11/16)

#2-Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts (i used all colors except for the purples)

#5-Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts

#12 - “Make it simple, but significant” - keeping this statement in mind, create a clean and simple page. - 2 pts

15 - The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home and they are gorgeous! Follow her lead and create a layout that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons. - 2 pts
(2 pts + 1 NR pt - Big Ideas by Studio Flergs, uploaded 11/14)

#16 - Create a layout that lists the things you love (or hate?!) about a particular season. - 2 pts

21 - The look of elements cascading down your page adds such a touch of fun and movement to a page. Create your own cascade by building up your page in one area and having your elements scatter down from it. - 2 pts
(2 pts + 1 NR pt - Otherside of Feat by Meghan Mullens, uploaded 11/16)

#25 - What makes you (or someone you love) easy to understand? Create a list page that sums up yourself (or someone else) in just 5 -10 things that you like. - 2 pts

Last edited by britaneejean; 11-30-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 11-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. (2+2 DSD bonus)

11 - All of these tags are soo fun! Be inspired and work tags into your page. Lots of them! (2+1NR+3 DSD Bonus)

12 - “Make it simple, but significant” - keeping this statement in mind, create a clean and simple page. (2+2 DSD Bonus)

23. Create a page that uses elements all of one color grouped together into a shape on a plain or contrasting paper. Your photo should reflect the color (but does not have to be just that color). (2+2 DSD Bonus)

26 - Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there, be inspired and create a layout based on the inspiration you find. (2+1NR+3 DSD Bonus)

28 - Autumn tablescapes are so beautiful. Use the tablescape featured and create a page with whatever inspires you about the photo. (2+1NR+3 DSD Bonus)

Last edited by catgoddess; 11-05-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 30
NR Points:5

#1 - Thankful (2pts +1pt NR for Kristin & Zoe's Life Stories: Thanksgiving + 3pts DSD bonus)

#8 - Eye contact (2pts + 1pt NR for Ru/Shawna/La's Best Christmas Ever dip +3pt DSD bonus)

#12 - Simple but significant (2pts + 1pt NR for Shawna's Mash Ups +3pt DSD bonus)

#15 - Wood + chevrons (2pts + 1pt NR for Kristin's Sweater Weather +3pt DSD bonus)

#28 - Inspired by tablescape (2pts + 1pt NR for Kristin & Zoe's Life Stories: Christmas +3pt DSD bonus)

siggy by the incredibly amazing Jacinda

Last edited by misfitinmn; 11-04-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

4 - Use 11 pictures, 11 papers & 11 elements

3 pts (new release template) + 3 pts DSD

5 - Use a word from 365 One Word Art Journal Prompts

13 - Different Title Work

14 - Scraplift a paper layout

2pts + 2pts DSD

17 - Highlight a favorite sport

2pts + 2 DSD

21 - Cascade Elements down layout

2 pts + 2 DSD pts

29 - Spin a lift of Traci Reed - I picked

My version

2 pts +2pts DSD

30 - Use stitching to add detail -

3pts + 3pts for DSD NR Point for template, Cyndi Schneider - Single 30 (released 11/2)

Total 40 pts

Last edited by crecia27; 11-05-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 15
3 of 5 NR Points

1 - This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and create a layout that highlights it! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts + 1 NR point using Meghan and Yari's Life 101- November- Count Your Blessings (released 11/2, uploaded 11/2) Doubled Points

4 - Create a layout that honors the 11th month of the year by using 11 photos, 11 elements and 11 different papers. - 2 pts + 1 NR point using Shawna's Awesome Chunky Alpha and Nicole's Today's the Day Alpha (released 11/2, uploaded 11/3) Doubled Points

8 - Scrap a layout where the eye contact in a photo says more than what a long paragraph of journaling could. - 2 pts + 1 NR point using Shawna's Awesome Chunky Alphabet (released 11/2, 11/3) Doubled Points

Last edited by carriesmom; 11-03-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot!
Old 11-03-2013, 12:40 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Total = 10

2 pts x 2 for DSD = 4 pts

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery. = 2 pts. + 1 NR X2 for DSD bonus = 6 points total

Last edited by pimaprincess84; 11-05-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:33 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

I'm here
Layout Pts: 15
Double Points DSD: 15
total: 30

2 - Be inspired by the modern autumn color
palette and create a layout that features at
least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts +1 nr KCB: Sweater Weather (x2 DSD weekend)

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal
prompts to use as the inspiration to create
a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different
layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts per
layout up to 6 pts
Love 2 pts +1 nr SSD Measured In Love (x2 DSD weekend)

8 - Scrap a layout where the eye contact in
a photo says more than what a long paragraph
of journaling could. - 2 pts 1 nr Cindy Schneider Single 30: Lots of Snapshots 6 by Cindy Schneider (x2 DSD weekend)

12 - “Make it simple, but significant” - keeping
this statement in mind, create a clean and
simple page. - 2 pts + nr Lauren Grier One In Seven Billion (x2 DSD weekend)

13 - The titlework on this poster may be
different from what you usually do on your
pages! Use it as inspiration to have your title
placed vertically from top to bottom. - 2 pts + nr SSD: Measured In Love (x2 DSD weekend)

Last edited by nun69; 11-05-2013 at 12:47 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I may not last very long, but Imma give it a go.
Layout Points: 10
NR Points: 1
DSD Bonus: 4
Total Points: 15

#1: thankful to stay home with the kisd (no 9)2 pts + 2 pts DSD

#5: 365 Words to Inspire (I chose no 354, "Together") 2 pts + 2 pts DSD

#18: Embellish on your page 2 pts

#28 - Autumn tablescapes are so beautiful. Use the tablescape featured and create a page with whatever inspires you about the photo. 2 pts + 1 pt NR (Thanksgiving by KCB and Zoe)

30 - These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! - 2 pts

Last edited by joelsgirl; 11-25-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm ready to rock it this month!!,,,,, hopefully

Total Points: 31

#1 Reasons to be thankful 2 pts plus Double DSD pts = 4pts

#1 Reasons to be thankful 2 pts plus Double DSD pts = 4pts

#1 Reasons to be thankful 2 pts plus NR = 1pt plus Double DSD pts = 6pts

#5 One Word Prompt- Happiness 2 pts plus NR = 1pt = 3pts

#5 One Word Prompt- Spiral 2 pts plus NR = 1pt = 3pts

#10 Scrap a Bad Dayl 2 pts

#14 Paper To Digi (the one is scraplifted is in the credits) 2 pts plus NR = 1pt = 3pts

#15 Wood & Chevrons 2 pts

#19 Current Essentials 2 pts plus Double DSD pts = 4pts

Last edited by Chels85; 11-30-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
Total points=32
Points during DSD=24
NR Used- 2

#1 - This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and create a layout that highlights it! - used prompt #21. Wisdom of the elderly and the memories, photographs and videos of the past.2 pts x2 for DSD =4

#1 - 1 - This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and create a layout that highlights it! - prompt #18 - Bubble Baths 2 pts

#2 - Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts x2 2 for DSD=4

#4 - Create a layout that honors the 11th month of the year by using 11 photos, 11 elements and 11 different papers. - 2 pts +1 NR for My Sweet Girl by Sugarplum Paperie and Studio Flergs +1 NR for Cindy's Single #29 (snapshots) template x2 for DSD=8

#5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different
layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout X2 for DSD=4 (prompt #72 - Childhood

#5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different
layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout (prompt #4 - Garden)

#17 - Use this fun blog post on how to decorate with sports stuff to inspire you to create a layout that highlights a favorite sport or sport
memorabilia. - 2 pts

#27 - We think all of these ideas for paper wreaths are spectacular and we hope you’re inspired by one of them! Use a wreath on a layout for 2 pts

#31 - This amazing pinboard from EmmyKim all about packaging shows that kraft paper never goes out of style. Take a look at this
inspiration board and create a layout which focuses on using brown kraft paper along with some creative black or white font work!
- 2 pts x2 for DSD=4

Last edited by mariewilcox; 11-26-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll play!! Thanks for the AWESOME DSD bonus!!

Total Points: 32
(includes 4 NR)

#1: Thankful - 2 Points, doubled: 4 Points

#2: Color Palette - 2 Points + 1 NR (Merry and Bright), doubled: 6 Points

#8: Eye Contact - 2 Points + 1 NR (One in Seven Billion), doubled: 6 Points

#12: Simple But Significant - 2 Points + 1 NR (One in Seven Billion), doubled: 6 Points

#16: Favorite Season - 2 Points + 1 NR (Best Christmas Ever), doubled: 6 Points

#19: Current Essentials - 2 Points, doubled: 4 Points

Last edited by Happy Now; 11-03-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

It's been months since I have played, but the DSD double points are just too much to resist.

Total Points: 39 (includes NR and DSD bonus)

3 - Write a memo to a loved one, using lots of short statements like this snippet fromParents Magazine - 1pt
1 pt.

Word 15: Dream- 2 pts plus 1 NR (word art from What You Bring To It by Juliana Kneipp)-- DSD doubled= 6

Word 190: Memories- 2 pts -- DSD doubled= 4

Word 272: Reach- 2 pts -- DSD doubled= 4

12 - “Make it simple, but significant” - keeping this statement in mind, create a clean and simple page. - 2 pts
2 pts plus 1 NR (Ju Kneipp's What you bring to it )-- DSD doubled= 6

13 - The titlework on this poster may be different from what you usually do on your pages! Use it as inspiration to have your title placed vertically from top to bottom. - 2 pts
2 pts plus 1 NR (paint splash from Krystal Hartley and Studio Basic's Be Good to Each Other)-- DSD doubled= 6

2 pts plus 1 NR (speech bubble from Krystal Hartley and Studio Basic's Be Good to Each Other)-- DSD doubled= 6

31 - This amazing pinboard from EmmyKim all about packaging shows that kraft paper never goes out of style. Take a look at this inspiration board and create a layout which focuses on using brown kraft paper along with some creative black or white font work! - 2 pts
2 pts plus 1 NR (Krystal Hartley and Studio Basic's Be Good to Each Other)-- DSD doubled= 6

Last edited by disneyaddict; 11-19-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm going to try to play along this month!

Old 11-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS 24

Double points til Nov 5th!

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors.
2 pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Thankful For Family by Melissa B and Meagan's Creations (released 11/23)

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page.
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Document 2013 by Mari and Ru (released 11/29)

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery.
(2 pts +1ptNR) x 2 (DSD bonus) = 6pts
Used Twenty Five Days by Mari (released 11/2 - DSD weekend)

15 - The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home (gorgeous!). Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons.
2 pts.

17. Use this fun blog post on how to decorate with sports stuff to inspire you to create a layout that highlights a favorite sport or sport memorabilia.
2 pts x 2 (DSD bonus) = 4pts
I got inspiration from the blog post but adding a large frame to "enclose" the sports element and photos in my layout.

18 - Bring a little magic into your photo! Don't just put the elements on your layout, incorporate them into your actual photos to give your photos a touch of whimsy.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Jolly Holly-Days by Mari and Nicole (released 11/29)

20. In honor of Eat a Cranberry Day (Nov 23rd) create a page that features anything "cranberry".
2 pts+1ptNR = 3pts
Used Fa La La La La by Mari and Jenn

Last edited by navaja77; 12-09-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 4

5. Use a word art journal prompt word to inspire - I chose "adventure" (2 pts x2 for DSD)
Old 11-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!
2pts + 2pts DSD = 4pts
[IMG]https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-horse&cat=500[/IMG]

Last edited by lightwriter; 11-05-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I'm going to try this month.
Total: 18 points

Layout points: 12
DSD points: 6
New release points: 0

#1 Thankful
a. Pets: 2 points for layout x 2 for DSD = 4 total

#5 Words that Inspire...
a. Hope: 2 points for layout x 2 for DSD = 4 total
[URL="https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=302166&title=hopekill-the-hpylori&cat=500"][/URL

b. Dreams: 2 points for layout = 2

c. Help: 2 points for layout = 2

#12 Clean and simple layout 2pts x 2 for DSD = 4 total

#13 title down. Layout -2 points

Last edited by Ethereal_sheep; 11-17-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Here's Mine!

Total Points: 13
Challenge Points:6
New Release Points:1
Double points for iNSD: 6

22. It has been pretty much decided that designer Rubia Padhila (Studio Basic) has THE BEST Pinterest Scrapbook Inspiration board EVER. Go to her board and find three pages to borrow ideas from and combine them together into one page. (Making sure to credit the originals.) - 2pts double points= 4

Inspired by the layers in this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132011832801043662/
Inspired by the paint: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132011832801042413/
Inspired by the paper doilie: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132011832801042385/

29 - Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted. - 2pts double points and new release= 5

Scraplift: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...y-list&cat=500

2 points and double points for INSD= 4

Inspiration word- drive

Last edited by dgreenshield; 11-05-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:50 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 10

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. 2pts

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts.

4. Create a layout that honors the 11th month of the year by using 11 photos, 11 elements and 11 different papers. - 2 pts

Last edited by jovi_girl; 11-20-2013 at 04:12 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Gonna try it again!

8 - eye contact in a photo says more than what a long paragraph of journaling could. - 2 pts

Total: 2

Last edited by AmaG; 11-06-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This is my first time, so I hope I'm doing it right...
Total: 33 pts

1. 80 reasons to be thankful- reason 51. Hearing "i love you"- 2 pts

80 reasons to be thankful: take 2. reason 36- lots of love and laughter- 2 pts

80 reasons to be thankful: take 3. reason 45- theme parks. tweaked this one a bit since it's a carnival but it's basically the same thing - 2 pts

5. 365 Words that inspire. I put a twist on mine. it was "charge".-2 pts

365 words that inspire-take two! Word is beautiful. Extra point for NR Autumn Sunrise by Misty Cato, (layout made 11/18)-3 pts

8. Eye Contact:-2 pts

12. Simple but significant- 2pts

13. Vertical Title: 2 pts

14. Paper to Digi scraplift: 2 pts

lifted this: http://6cc3b03f639e0cc39b29-5aad8723...f4_600x600.jpg

15. Wood elements and chevrons: 2 pts

18. Bring magic to your photo: 2 pts

20. Honor Anything cranberry: 2 pts

21. Cascading down elements: 2 pts

22. Pinterest scrapbook inspiration board: 2 pts

the 3 pages I used as inspiration were:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132011832801138840/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132011832801157336/
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/132011832801144257/
pics in a hexagon, white background with paint spatters and tilted title

25. A list page that sums someone up: 2 pts

29. Spin-a-lift: 2 pts

Lifted this one of Tracie's: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...arling&cat=500

31. Kraft paper and white/black writing: 2 pts

Last edited by adi&co.; 12-01-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:44 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Total pts: 8

#5 - 365 Words That Inspire

Points = 2

#12 - Simple but Significant

Points = 2

#29 - Spin-a-lift of Traci Reed's Gallery

Points = 2

#30 - Stitching and little details

Points = 2

Last edited by scrapsuzy; 11-14-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

DSD Double Points: 46
Regular point Challenges: 4
Total Points: 50 ...Wow...totally lost track and then totaled and re-totaled...hope this is right

29 - Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted. - 2pts X 2 FOR DSD = 4PTS

26 - Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there and get inspired and create a layout based on that inspiration.

2 pts. + 1 NR (COLOR BLOCK ALPHA RELEASED 11.2.13/POSTED 11.4) X 2 FOR DSD = 6PTS

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery. = 2 pts. X 2 FOR DSD = 4PTS
I loved how she did the 'project life' style for a regular layout! Here is the LO I lifted.

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. - 2 pts. + 1 NR (COLOR BLOCK ALPHA RELEASED 11.2.13/POSTED 11.4) X 2 FOR DSD = 6PTS

2 pts. X 2 FOR DSD = 4 PTS

Prompt 14: Love

2 pts. + 1 NR (COLOR BLOCK ALPHA RELEASED 11.2.13/POSTED 11.4) X 2 FOR DSD = 6PTS

Prompt 2: Beauty

25 - What makes you (or someone you love) easy to understand? Create a list page that sums up you (or someone else) in just 5 - 10 things that you like. 2 pts.

16 - Fall is my favorite season -- what's yours? Create a LO that lists the things you love (or hate?!) about a particular season. - 2 pts.

28 - Autumn tablescapes are so beautiful. Use the tablescape featured and create a page with whatever inspires you about the photo. - 2 pts.
2 pts. X 2 FOR DSD =4PTS

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to 6 pts

7. Here's a fun way to change up your journaling or titles-ead this tutorial on the "voices" you can use for your layouts. Pick one (I encourage you to challenge yourself to do one you've never done before!) and scrap a layout using that voice. - 2pts.

Husband's voice!

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 11-08-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My first time so I hope I do this correctly!

5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Word I picked #138 Family
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Sugar Plums and Snowflakes by Jenn Barrette from 11/2 & page uploaded 11/6)

15. The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home (gorgeous!). Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons.
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Reflections by Jenn Berrette & Juliana Kneipp from 11/2 & page uploaded 11/8)

21. The look of elements cascading down your page adds such a touch of fun and movement to a page. Create your own cascade by building up your page in one area and having your elements scatter down from it.
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Fa La La La La by Jenn Barrette and Mari Koegelenberg from 11/16 & page uploaded 11/16)

26. Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there and get inspired and create a layout based on that inspiration.
Inspired by: http://bravegirlsclub.com/archives/18625
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Big Ideas Collection by Studio Flergs from 11/9 & page uploaded 11/9)

27. We think all of these ideas for paper wreaths are spectacular and we hope you're inspired by one of them! Use a wreath on a layout for 2 pts or do it hybrid style for 10 pts.
Hybrid = 10pts

29. Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted.
Layout I Lifted
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Wooded Wonderland by Jenn Barrette & Studio Flergs from 11/23 & page uploaded 11/24)

Total Points: 25

Last edited by amber565; 11-26-2013 at 06:07 PM.