Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-12-2021, 10:25 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Quick Questions - 10/12

Hey everyone it's your favorite gif lover and blogger Babe that's always bored at work....

Got some quick questions for you this week:

1. How much sleep do you typically get?
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have?
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up?
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours most nights

I'd like 8 hours but 6 is good

Hubby's making homemade Philly cheese steak sandwiches, can't wait. YUM

I had a few stuffed animals, loved my Christmas bears the most that we'd get every few holidays or so, they were so big and cuddly. Does anyone remember them?
I had this one

Here's a few lol

Old 10-12-2021, 11:03 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

4-5 hours

My thyroid person thinks I need more... haha But I've always been this way

I'm really digging my new cookbook by Cassy Joy "Cook Once Dinner Fix." I've been doing it four weeks and all but one meal were huge winners. The one not had sweet potatoes and collard greens - I liked it, but it was a really hard sell to my son and hubby.

Hello - only child - yes! Still do. They were my best friends and confidents. To show you how cray-cray I am... It's my Snoop Dog's gotcha day, today. My boyfriend (now hubby) bought him for me in 2002 at Camp Snoopy when it was at Mall of America.

Which bear is most condescending?

a pan-duh!
Old 10-12-2021, 11:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? about 7 or 8 hours usually
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol I would prefer 9 or 10. I love my sleep and naps. I sometimes try to catch a 30 mins or longer nap before I get the younger one at school. Refreshes me for the afternoon crazy. If you look at my gallery there are a couple of layouts of me sleeping in odd places...lounge chair at pool (passed out), did this at the beach too...waves, breeze, comfy chair under the umbrella and I am GONE! There is one from Universal that my mother in law took and I was next to a trash can OUT...I was sleeping not just resting my eyes. My mom has pics of me as a toddler sleeping standing with my head on a bar stool...Love my sleep. Saturdays are usually my day to sleep!
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? You say this like I have a menu! LOL I am slacking big time on meal planning and we eat out a lot. Tonight we are having turkey chili in the instapot. On weight watchers it is a 1 pt meal. I put black beans and kidney beans...a hearty healthy dinner.
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I think I did but don't remember. I still have my little elephant and a winnie the pooh.
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? I speak to my kids and hubby in gifs and memes. It best shows my feelings. LOL

Old 10-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? not nearly enough.
2. How much sleep do you want to get? 8 hrs would be great, but I'd settle for 5 hours solid sleep free of any inturruptions.
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Turkey Soup... it's the best part after any over indulging holiday (not to mention the best way to use up leftovers).
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? Hmmmm, I don't ever remember needing one to go to sleep, however when I was really little I do remember taking my Pink Twink, and Lurky (both from Rainbow Brite) everywhere with me! lol
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? Oh gosh, I like it here way too much to risk offending anyone with my sense of humor..... lol What never fails to be funny are cheesy "dad jokes" lol
Old 10-12-2021, 01:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Anywhere from 7 to 9 hours, no little kids anymore and I am a sahm turned sahw so I do what I want lol

I'm good.

This is gonna sound weird, maybe, lol. No more menu planning here. I eat so differently than I used to and my husband is happy eating that way so we do our own thing. I've started checking out different heart healthy meal subscriptions and really like Factor 75 so far. If we order from Uber or something we even order from different places now lol

Omg, yes. Several ... One of which was with me in the hospital when I was having my first child at 17, and i ripped and ear off it lolz

I can't figure out how to put a gif here tbh, wanna teach me, cause I too speak in gif lol

I do love doing lame dad jokes at my husband all the time tho lol.

Why is grass so dangerous?
- because it is full of blades

ETA:. Thanks for doing this. I miss how active forums used to be so it's fun to talk to some other scrappers

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 10-12-2021 at 01:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2021, 02:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
1. How much sleep do you typically get? not nearly enough.
2. How much sleep do you want to get? 8 hrs would be great, but I'd settle for 5 hours solid sleep free of any inturruptions.
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Turkey Soup... it's the best part after any over indulging holiday (not to mention the best way to use up leftovers).
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? Hmmmm, I don't ever remember needing one to go to sleep, however when I was really little I do remember taking my Pink Twink, and Lurky (both from Rainbow Brite) everywhere with me! lol
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? Oh gosh, I like it here way too much to risk offending anyone with my sense of humor..... lol What never fails to be funny are cheesy "dad jokes" lol
ROFL I like cheesy jokes too...we'll take them!!!

Old 10-12-2021, 02:02 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
1. How much sleep do you typically get? about 7 or 8 hours usually
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol I would prefer 9 or 10. I love my sleep and naps. I sometimes try to catch a 30 mins or longer nap before I get the younger one at school. Refreshes me for the afternoon crazy. If you look at my gallery there are a couple of layouts of me sleeping in odd places...lounge chair at pool (passed out), did this at the beach too...waves, breeze, comfy chair under the umbrella and I am GONE! There is one from Universal that my mother in law took and I was next to a trash can OUT...I was sleeping not just resting my eyes. My mom has pics of me as a toddler sleeping standing with my head on a bar stool...Love my sleep. Saturdays are usually my day to sleep!
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? You say this like I have a menu! LOL I am slacking big time on meal planning and we eat out a lot. Tonight we are having turkey chili in the instapot. On weight watchers it is a 1 pt meal. I put black beans and kidney beans...a hearty healthy dinner.
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I think I did but don't remember. I still have my little elephant and a winnie the pooh.
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? I speak to my kids and hubby in gifs and memes. It best shows my feelings. LOL

I speak gif with my family too. They are my faves

Old 10-12-2021, 02:02 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
4-5 hours

My thyroid person thinks I need more... haha But I've always been this way

I'm really digging my new cookbook by Cassy Joy "Cook Once Dinner Fix." I've been doing it four weeks and all but one meal were huge winners. The one not had sweet potatoes and collard greens - I liked it, but it was a really hard sell to my son and hubby.

Hello - only child - yes! Still do. They were my best friends and confidents. To show you how cray-cray I am... It's my Snoop Dog's gotcha day, today. My boyfriend (now hubby) bought him for me in 2002 at Camp Snoopy when it was at Mall of America.

Which bear is most condescending?

a pan-duh!

ROFL a pan-duh!!!!! Love it and your Snoopy Story

Old 10-12-2021, 02:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins View Post

Anywhere from 7 to 9 hours, no little kids anymore and I am a sahm turned sahw so I do what I want lol

I'm good.

This is gonna sound weird, maybe, lol. No more menu planning here. I eat so differently than I used to and my husband is happy eating that way so we do our own thing. I've started checking out different heart healthy meal subscriptions and really like Factor 75 so far. If we order from Uber or something we even order from different places now lol

Omg, yes. Several ... One of which was with me in the hospital when I was having my first child at 17, and i ripped and ear off it lolz

I can't figure out how to put a gif here tbh, wanna teach me, cause I too speak in gif lol

I do love doing lame dad jokes at my husband all the time tho lol.

Why is grass so dangerous?
- because it is full of blades

ETA:. Thanks for doing this. I miss how active forums used to be so it's fun to talk to some other scrappers
Of course. You know how to add images to your posts, like your layouts. You just right click, copy image address and use the insert "image" button. GIFs and memes are the same. You just don't link it.

So find a gif. Right click, copy image address and come back here and enclose it with [img][/img]
Thanks

Old 10-12-2021, 02:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? Not enough - 4/5 hours
2. How much sleep do you want to get? 6-7 would be nice...lol
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? menu? we wing it for the most part with two working parents.
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? not that I recall - my sister and I shared a bed for years and she was a crazy sleeper so probably her.
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? I'll have to come back to this one.

Old 10-12-2021, 02:23 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Probably 6-7
I want to be able to have that 6-7 uninterrupted, my neuropathy wakes me up and continues to keep me up through the night.

Since there is only my son and I, I don't really meal plan. He's soon to be 24 so if I don't feel like cooking I just tell him he's on his own.

I had a ton of stuffies! Now I have 70lbs of chocolate that snuggles up to me at night.

Old 10-12-2021, 03:09 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? 6-7
2. How much sleep do you want to get? 7-8
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Literally any meal that someone else cooks! I've been preparing every.single.meal for our entire household for almost a week and I'm over it!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I liked stuffed animals, but didn't sleep with them.
Old 10-12-2021, 04:23 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol 7-8
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Not sure, I just finished creating the menu for this week so I'll have to go look and see what I finally decided (we go Tuesday to Tuesday) - probably Chicken Fajitas in the air fryer! YUM
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I've always loved having something to snuggle, now I have really soft fleece blankets.
On Pinterest I collect funny sayings....here is one of them. I'm really tempted to see if it would work.

I too like the daily questions and discussions - I miss having an active forum that I can drop by and chat with folks.

Old 10-12-2021, 06:19 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol 7-8
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Not sure, I just finished creating the menu for this week so I'll have to go look and see what I finally decided (we go Tuesday to Tuesday) - probably Chicken Fajitas in the air fryer! YUM
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I've always loved having something to snuggle, now I have really soft fleece blankets.
On Pinterest I collect funny sayings....here is one of them. I'm really tempted to see if it would work.

I too like the daily questions and discussions - I miss having an active forum that I can drop by and chat with folks.
I was missing the extra interaction and discussions too. Those fajitas sounds yummy

Old 10-12-2021, 06:19 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie1977 View Post
1. How much sleep do you typically get? Not enough - 4/5 hours
2. How much sleep do you want to get? 6-7 would be nice...lol
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? menu? we wing it for the most part with two working parents.
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? not that I recall - my sister and I shared a bed for years and she was a crazy sleeper so probably her.
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? I'll have to come back to this one.
ROFL your sister snuggles.

Old 10-12-2021, 06:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
Probably 6-7
I want to be able to have that 6-7 uninterrupted, my neuropathy wakes me up and continues to keep me up through the night.

Since there is only my son and I, I don't really meal plan. He's soon to be 24 so if I don't feel like cooking I just tell him he's on his own.

I had a ton of stuffies! Now I have 70lbs of chocolate that snuggles up to me at night.

I totally felt that meme!!!

Old 10-12-2021, 06:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
2. How much sleep do you want to get? 7-8
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Literally any meal that someone else cooks! I've been preparing every.single.meal for our entire household for almost a week and I'm over it!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I liked stuffed animals, but didn't sleep with them.
Ugh, HUGS Sheri I hope you get a NOT COOKED BY YOU meal soon!

Old 10-12-2021, 07:22 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? Weekdays only 4-5 hours. I hate how early the bus comes for my kids!
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol 6-7 hours
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? I eat differently from the rest of the family, so I always have a meal plan for them and a different set of meals for me. This week probably a baked ziti that I make using spaghetti squash instead of pasta. I bet you're not shocked that DH and the kids won't be eating that, LOL!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up?No
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? Ummm...I've got nothing. I'm scrapping spring 2020 right now, and I just made a page that included the one that said, "2020 is an unusual leap year. There were 29 days in February, 300 days in March, and 5 years in April." I don't have time to go seek the actual meme out right now, but I need a fall 2021 version of that, since I feel like that's how this fall has been so far.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:11 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Sadly only 4-6....

I would love at least 8 each night.

Nothing that I cook... I hate to cook actually. My kitchen sucks for cooking and I'm exhausted by time my littles leave that the last thing I want to do is cook. Does being excited for date night on friday count? LOl I don't have to cook then.

Yup. Blankie. I loved my blankie and carried it till it fell apart when I was around 9 years old. I would not sleep at anyones house with out my blankie. Then I took a blanket my mom made for my sister and kept it as my lovey. Still have that one somewheres in my room... probably under my bed.... Big surprise that 3 out of my 4 kiddies were blankie babies and two still have them and sleep with them each night....

ummmmm.... I'm not real good with jokes... I'm corny...lol.... When one of my littles says, "I'm Thirty/tired/hungry" I say, "Hi! I'm Miss/Aunt Stacy nice to meat you thirty/tired/hungry!" It's funny when it clicks and they start to giggle.

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Old 10-12-2021, 08:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? School days about 7.5 hours, weekends about 10
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol about 10 is great! When I sleep less than that I usually have to take a nap. I had mono in college, and now I need a LOT of sleep.
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? No clue! I don't know what we are having one day to the next. I will say tomorrow is my 3rd middle's bday, so I'm leaning towards Chick Fil A. If we can swing it! Otherwise, we'll let her pick!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? Yes! A Stuffed Monkey. Her name was Ginger...hmmm, that is our Guinea Pigs name...hmmm.
What kind of pants do ghosts wear? Boo-jeans!
Old 10-12-2021, 09:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This is not my dog, but I am 100% sure that ours can do that.

Old 10-12-2021, 09:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

. How much sleep do you typically get?
about 4 hours of sleep a night
none, I'd rather craft....but my body disagrees and demands at least 4 hours.
chocolate and wine
nope
I think Robin would frown upon the use of my favorite gif so how about this emoji...
Old 10-13-2021, 09:35 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

4-5 hours and it's not straight.
I want 8 hours uninterrupted.
I was craving for adobo yesterday, and my husband delivered.
I did, it was a brown bear with cotton (real tree cotton) stuffing, it was really soft and cuddly... Okay now I'm missng it...
We just had our Guy snipped and I saw this one
Old 10-13-2021, 01:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
1. How much sleep do you typically get? Weekdays only 4-5 hours. I hate how early the bus comes for my kids!
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol 6-7 hours
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? I eat differently from the rest of the family, so I always have a meal plan for them and a different set of meals for me. This week probably a baked ziti that I make using spaghetti squash instead of pasta. I bet you're not shocked that DH and the kids won't be eating that, LOL!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up?No
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? Ummm...I've got nothing. I'm scrapping spring 2020 right now, and I just made a page that included the one that said, "2020 is an unusual leap year. There were 29 days in February, 300 days in March, and 5 years in April." I don't have time to go seek the actual meme out right now, but I need a fall 2021 version of that, since I feel like that's how this fall has been so far.

I think I remember that meme too. Hubby and I eat different than the kids.

SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygutz View Post
4-5 hours and it's not straight.
I want 8 hours uninterrupted.
I was craving for adobo yesterday, and my husband delivered.
I did, it was a brown bear with cotton (real tree cotton) stuffing, it was really soft and cuddly... Okay now I'm missng it...
We just had our Guy snipped and I saw this one

Oh man, I hate broken sleep too!!

SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywisecrafts View Post
. How much sleep do you typically get?
about 4 hours of sleep a night
none, I'd rather craft....but my body disagrees and demands at least 4 hours.
chocolate and wine
nope
I think Robin would frown upon the use of my favorite gif so how about this emoji...

I'd love to craft all night too!

Old 10-13-2021, 01:02 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalis View Post

This is not my dog, but I am 100% sure that ours can do that.

Oh man I love this with all the gifs!

Old 10-13-2021, 01:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
1. How much sleep do you typically get? School days about 7.5 hours, weekends about 10
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol about 10 is great! When I sleep less than that I usually have to take a nap. I had mono in college, and now I need a LOT of sleep.
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? No clue! I don't know what we are having one day to the next. I will say tomorrow is my 3rd middle's bday, so I'm leaning towards Chick Fil A. If we can swing it! Otherwise, we'll let her pick!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? Yes! A Stuffed Monkey. Her name was Ginger...hmmm, that is our Guinea Pigs name...hmmm.
What kind of pants do ghosts wear? Boo-jeans!
I love birthday dinners. We don't have any birthdays coming up ...lol

Old 10-13-2021, 01:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
Sadly only 4-6....

I would love at least 8 each night.

Nothing that I cook... I hate to cook actually. My kitchen sucks for cooking and I'm exhausted by time my littles leave that the last thing I want to do is cook. Does being excited for date night on friday count? LOl I don't have to cook then.

Yup. Blankie. I loved my blankie and carried it till it fell apart when I was around 9 years old. I would not sleep at anyones house with out my blankie. Then I took a blanket my mom made for my sister and kept it as my lovey. Still have that one somewheres in my room... probably under my bed.... Big surprise that 3 out of my 4 kiddies were blankie babies and two still have them and sleep with them each night....

ummmmm.... I'm not real good with jokes... I'm corny...lol.... When one of my littles says, "I'm Thirty/tired/hungry" I say, "Hi! I'm Miss/Aunt Stacy nice to meat you thirty/tired/hungry!" It's funny when it clicks and they start to giggle.

I actually don't like to cook either. Hubby does it most times.

Old 10-13-2021, 02:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? 6-7 hours

2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol 8 hours would be lovely

3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Tonight! Not because of what we're having but because I don't have to cook it. Wednesday nights my 13 year old is in charge - she has to plan, prep, cook and clean up dinner that night. It's my effort to teach her some adulting skills

4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? Yes, a bunny head attached to a blanket. It looked like this:

Why can't you hear a Pterodactyl in the bathroom?

The P is silent ....

Old 10-13-2021, 02:51 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol about what I get
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? I don't really have anything planned. I have been bad about that for a while, nothing sounds good anymore really, but I'd really like to have some squash soup soon
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I had a blanket
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? I love the gif of the dancing old ladies
Old 10-13-2021, 06:13 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? 4-6 hours
2. How much sleep do you want to get? I would love to get 6-8 uninterrupted ...
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? I don't have a menu plan this week because we've had guests for the last 3 days and have a lot of leftovers. But once they are gone, I will probably make tacos because I love them so =)
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I know I probably did but nothing stands out as really special. I was just as likely to sleep with a book - I was a huge reader =)
This is a pretty universal one - we've all been there LOL
Old 10-13-2021, 06:14 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Love that joke
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post

3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Tonight! Not because of what we're having but because I don't have to cook it. Wednesday nights my 13 year old is in charge - she has to plan, prep, cook and clean up dinner that night. It's my effort to teach her some adulting skills

4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? Yes, a bunny head attached to a blanket. It looked like this:

The P is silent ....
Old 10-13-2021, 07:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Great questions Kiana!!
1. How much sleep do you typically get? Well, it depends on the night. I suffer from insomnia and even with a prescripton for sleep meds, still struggle. Some nights it's 2 hours other nights it may be 6 or 7.
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol Well I would love to get a solid 7 hours without waking up every 20 or 30 minutes! LOL.
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Roast ... my favorite comfort food!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I had a Mrs. Beasly doll
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? Okay, here is a little backstory ... years ago we had a new Director of Logistics at work. He was ex-military and very stern. One Friday afternoon I was in a jolly mood, so decided to share a funny meme with a co-worker (I honestly do not make a habit of sending BS emails ...) I put my co-worker's name in my email and hit send, and IMMEDIATELY realized I'd sent it to our the new Director ... I remember my heart falling to me feet. I sent an SOS to my manager, who in turn talked to the Director and apologized. Of course, word got around the office and my co-managers - everyone got a kick out of it ... and in time, so did I!

Last edited by JillW; 10-13-2021 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-13-2021, 09:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

probably about 8 hours lately

I've been probably getting too much sleep lately. I don't have to get up early with the kids because my husband has been doing it, so I'm getting a break!

Chicken noodle soup!

I had a black cat that I used to love! My kids still have her!

I'm so bad at telling jokes! My teenage son tells them all the time and he is just hilarious!
Here is a corny joke for you:
How do you know vampires love baseball?

They turn into bats every night.
Old 10-13-2021, 09:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I remember the yearly Santa bears! My grandmother used to get them for us every year! When I had my daughter, she bought one for her, too!
Old 10-14-2021, 06:21 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post

The P is silent ....
ROFL that's a good joke

Old 10-14-2021, 06:21 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol about what I get
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? I don't really have anything planned. I have been bad about that for a while, nothing sounds good anymore really, but I'd really like to have some squash soup soon
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I had a blanket
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? I love the gif of the dancing old ladies
I hate weeks when nothing sounds good.

Old 10-14-2021, 06:22 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephc777 View Post
1. How much sleep do you typically get? 4-6 hours
2. How much sleep do you want to get? I would love to get 6-8 uninterrupted ...
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? I don't have a menu plan this week because we've had guests for the last 3 days and have a lot of leftovers. But once they are gone, I will probably make tacos because I love them so =)
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I know I probably did but nothing stands out as really special. I was just as likely to sleep with a book - I was a huge reader =)
This is a pretty universal one - we've all been there LOL
ROFL love it!!!!

Old 10-14-2021, 06:23 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
Great questions Kiana!!
1. How much sleep do you typically get? Well, it depends on the night. I suffer from insomnia and even with a prescripton for sleep meds, still struggle. Some nights it's 2 hours other nights it may be 6 or 7.
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol Well I would love to get a solid 7 hours without waking up every 20 or 30 minutes! LOL.
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Roast ... my favorite comfort food!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I had a Mrs. Beasly doll
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? Okay, here is a little backstory ... years ago we had a new Director of Logistics at work. He was ex-military and very stern. One Friday afternoon I was in a jolly mood, so decided to share a funny meme with a co-worker (I honestly do not make a habit of sending BS emails ...) I put my co-worker's name in my email and hit send, and IMMEDIATELY realized I'd sent it to our the new Director ... I remember my heart falling to me feet. I sent an SOS to my manager, who in turn talked to the Director and apologized. Of course, word got around the office and my co-managers - everyone got a kick out of it ... and in time, so did I!

I definitely would send a BS email and get caught. But now we have a company messenger so I can just message my co-workers all my fun memes and gifs. ROFL

Old 10-14-2021, 06:23 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post

probably about 8 hours lately

I've been probably getting too much sleep lately. I don't have to get up early with the kids because my husband has been doing it, so I'm getting a break!

Chicken noodle soup!

I had a black cat that I used to love! My kids still have her!

I'm so bad at telling jokes! My teenage son tells them all the time and he is just hilarious!
Here is a corny joke for you:
How do you know vampires love baseball?

They turn into bats every night.
Oh we had chicken noodle soup last week. So yummy

Old 10-14-2021, 07:13 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? 7-9 hours but I’m still waking before 6 am
2. How much sleep do you want to get? I want to sleep past sunrise
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Wait what? We have menus?
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? Yes
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? I am the worst joke teller but love to laugh
Old 10-14-2021, 03:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. How much sleep do you typically get? about 8 or so hours
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol 9-10!
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? We went out for taco Tuesday so I think that was it
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I had a whole shelf of stuffed animals!
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? All my fave jokes right now are dad jokes lol