Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-09-2019, 09:53 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default 2019 Project Life - Week 14

Well... Here we are! I think this may be the first year I've ever managed to remain on track for this long, without getting behind on this project. I'm so thankful for these great templates created by Janet! The simple style and approach of them have truly helped to keep my efforts current. The result is very different from how I usually scrap, but I'm loving the overall design/flow of the pages and my boys are greatly enjoying the weekly recaps

Are there any tricks or tips you're using this year to try and keep things moving along?

Old 04-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Congrats on keeping up so far! I love how your layouts have so many photos in them; how do you manage to consistently take photos each day?

I've got a question: How do you guys keep up with PL during vacations? Do you just save it until you get home? Take notes? Just throw it to the wind and catch up later?
We're heading to back to CA to visit my side of the family for Easter break, and it's my first vacay while doing Project Life.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperL788 View Post
Congrats on keeping up so far! I love how your layouts have so many photos in them; how do you manage to consistently take photos each day?

I've got a question: How do you guys keep up with PL during vacations? Do you just save it until you get home? Take notes? Just throw it to the wind and catch up later?
We're heading to back to CA to visit my side of the family for Easter break, and it's my first vacay while doing Project Life.

We took vacation during the last week of 2018 into the New Year, overlapping into week one of 2019.

I plan on doing an album of just that vacation, but I also didn't want to leave it out of PL since it was a big chunk of the first week. So, I just did a few photos that highlighted the end of vacation and then what unfolded during the rest of the week when we got back.

In the actual album I go into much more detail about the daily events of vacation.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlimarie View Post
We took vacation during the last week of 2018 into the New Year, overlapping into week one of 2019.

I plan on doing an album of just that vacation, but I also didn't want to leave it out of PL since it was a big chunk of the first week. So, I just did a few photos that highlighted the end of vacation and then what unfolded during the rest of the week when we got back.

In the actual album I go into much more detail about the daily events of vacation.
I love this idea! It's not so much pressure to recount every part of the vacation in 2 pages, and then I can really scrap CA and all our family photos in a way that does it justice.
Old 04-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Playing catch up again!!