Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2021, 03:10 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Your least favorite chore

So I am going to come right out and admit it, I hate housework. I hate everything about it, but I like having things neat and tidy, so I do it and I grumble the entire time.

I don't care for any part of it, but my least favorite chore is sweeping/mopping. I suck at it. Seriously, I don't know what my problem is, but when I sweep, I feel like I have no control and am just spreading the dirt around more. No matter how careful I am being whenever I look back, I see something I missed. So I go back and redo it, but no matter how many times I go back and re-sweep, I still miss/move stuff. Because of that I find it completely frustrating and just a waste of my time.

Vacuuming is better, but it is still sweeping, ya know, so I hate it. I brought a fancy sweeper/mop all in one thingy thinking it would help, but nope, still hate it. Honestly, I would rather clean the toilets than sweep the floor.

How bout you, what is your least favorite chore, it doesn't have to be housekeeping related, and why?

Oh, and if you know the secret of successfully sweeping with a broom and want to share it with me, please do. Maybe this old dog is not too old to learn that new trick. LOL

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 07-06-2021 at 03:50 PM.