Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2016, 10:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Did You Accomplish Your Scrappy Goals In 2016?

So this year is rapidly drawing to a close & I usually use this time of year when I'm taking a break from actual scrapping to think abt scrapping and what I've done & what I have left to do.

Did you have any goals for your 2016 scrapping? Did you accomplish them? Are you proud of the amount or type of scrapping you completed?
Old 12-21-2016, 11:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I scrapped way less than normal... but I love every single page I made. They are so special and I am proud of what I finished.

But I really need to dig in and finish up my pages for the year! I don't want to get so far behind it feels impossible to catch up...
Old 12-22-2016, 12:07 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My goal was to stay more on top of my scrapping so that I could switch to printing chronological photo books instead of individual pages. I knew that was going to be quite a feat, since I don't think I've completely finished a year since about 2006 (when my 2nd child was born)! I'm not done with 2016 yet, but I'm on track to do it.

I printed my January to June photobook a few months ago, which is extra impressive since I started the year working mostly on 2015 and didn't switch to scrapping 2016 until March. As of now I'm working on week 46 for PL and am making my way through all the non-PL pages I've got in my To Scrap folder. I never intended to be done by Dec. 31st; if I can be ready to print by the end of Feb., I'll be thrilled!

I think I also wanted to get some vacation albums done, and I did. My extended family spends a week together over the summer, so I take everyone's best photos and put together a book for everyone. I did 2015's early this year, and I'm almost done with 2016's.

Last edited by rach3975; 12-22-2016 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:19 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Yes! I finished 2014, need to print Oct-Dec 2014, printed & finished all of 2015, and I only need to scrap Oct-Dec 2016!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2016, 12:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

No and I never accomplish my scrap goals. I think my goal was a bare minimum and I still didn't get it done. I need to be better but time keeps getting taken away! I think I lasted the longest with my PL app though...does that count? ha!
Old 12-22-2016, 02:18 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I sort of did.
My goal was to finish and scrap a (Disney) vacation album. I didn't finish a Disney vacation, but I did finish a book from a trip I took with a co-worker/friend.

Another goal was to scrap and finish my 2016 album. I'm not enitrely finished, but I'm getting there!

Old 12-22-2016, 02:31 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I don't usually set myself goals, but I'm happy with the amount I scrapped, especially since I had to switch from my desktop to my (slower) laptop midyear. It's been a crazy year on top of it and I'm surprised I mustered the time/energy to scrap at all. I need to make it a habit to share my layouts more often though, I have so many that I never got around to uploading.
Old 12-22-2016, 07:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yes and no. I finished and printed an album from our 2014 Christmas Disney trip, but I never finished my P365 from 2012. I have all the photos on pages--I just need to get it done!
Old 12-22-2016, 09:10 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

i didn't finished 2016 but i do plan to finish it next year