Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-16-2019, 11:14 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Mid-month Passport Check-in

Well, tax day is done and we are just past the middle of the month.

How are you doing on your April Passport?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2019, 11:21 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Sadly, I haven't even started! I've been away from home since late March, helping my mom and cousin clear out my Grandparents 3000 square foot home. They lived there over 50 years, and there was a lot of stuff to go through. Today I am taking the last batch of stuff to the hazardous waste drop off and then I'm finished! We'll, I'm finished there. Now I need to go through the piles at my mom's house! I fly home on Thursday night.

I can't wait to get home, see my guys and be able to scrap again!!! I can't even tell you how much I have missed scrapping!!!

I'm hoping I'll be so inspired that I will complete the card before the end of the month!!!

Old 04-16-2019, 11:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This has been a very busy month! I only have 8 prompts finished. Not too great! Hopefully I'll be more inspired moving forward this month. If not, there's always next month!
Old 04-16-2019, 12:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Sorry, Tammy, that's rough. Have fun scrapping when you can.

I'm exactly half way done.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Tammy - I bet it will be so comforting to get home, you've had a lot to deal with these past wks. Soon you'll be scrapping again.

I've gotten almost half done. I've got a busy wkend coming up with family stuff for Easter but I'll also get some extra time for scrapping which I'm looking forward to.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:43 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
Sadly, I haven't even started! I've been away from home since late March, helping my mom and cousin clear out my Grandparents 3000 square foot home. They lived there over 50 years, and there was a lot of stuff to go through. Today I am taking the last batch of stuff to the hazardous waste drop off and then I'm finished! We'll, I'm finished there. Now I need to go through the piles at my mom's house! I fly home on Thursday night.

I can't wait to get home, see my guys and be able to scrap again!!! I can't even tell you how much I have missed scrapping!!!

I'm hoping I'll be so inspired that I will complete the card before the end of the month!!!

Tammy it's totally do-able! The passport has less challenges than what Bingo had and I'm almost done myself.

Only 3 to go! Trying to hurry up before baby shows up and who knows when that will be.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've done 14
Old 04-16-2019, 06:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Busy month with a week of spring break earlier. I've got about 4-5 done, but planning a scrappy weekend to catch up!

Old 04-16-2019, 06:06 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I am working diligently to accomplish this month...but clearly behind a bit...but my students are testing this week so I have lots of extra time!

Old 04-16-2019, 07:07 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I've only got 4 done - i usually leave it for a last dash at the end of the month but this month I've been particularly bad - i've been distracted with work, sickness and my son's graduation
Old 04-16-2019, 08:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have 5 more layouts left to do.... 1 is already started, I just need to take the photos, 1 I am waiting until this week-end for some new photos. The other 3 are the ones that I find the trickiest of all, so I'm glad I still have plenty of time left to focus on them.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:32 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post

I can't wait until you are back home!! Been thinking of you and praying for you while you've been away.

My progress--I have 8 challenges done. Slowly scrapping but have no expectations of finishing the passport this month, so anything is better than nothing!
Old 04-17-2019, 02:17 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Big hugs to you Tammy.
I hope you can relax a little when you get home.

Old 04-17-2019, 02:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It's been slow going for me this month. Can't seem to get my mojo back. But I was surprised to see I have 10 done. 8 more is doable!
Old 04-18-2019, 09:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm not sure how many I've done, maybe half? I've had a constant headache for 2 weeks and its putting me off using the laptop more than I have to and the kids have been off school and they need my attention All. The. Time. Funnily enough they've been off for 2 weeks, the lengthy of time I've has a headache
Old 04-18-2019, 11:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
I'm not sure how many I've done, maybe half? I've had a constant headache for 2 weeks and its putting me off using the laptop more than I have to and the kids have been off school and they need my attention All. The. Time. Funnily enough they've been off for 2 weeks, the lengthy of time I've has a headache
I'm sorry. I get migraines and headaches are NOT FUN. Hoping you get some relief from the headache (and the kids) soon!
Old 04-19-2019, 06:53 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I've had a very slow start and only completed 2 I think (maybe 3?). Not sure where my mojo has gone but I'm determined to keep going and get the passport finished. It is school holidays so I don't have too much to keep me from scrapping... maybe I will try and get one done tonight!

Old 04-19-2019, 02:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I had totally meant to respond to this during the week, but since it was my last few days in CA, it was a whirlwind!! It always seems like the last few days I'm there get extra crazy and I have no time for anything else

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
This has been a very busy month! I only have 8 prompts finished. Not too great! Hopefully I'll be more inspired moving forward this month. If not, there's always next month!
8 is a great mid-month number, Dawn! I hope you're able to get some more scrapping in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
Sorry, Tammy, that's rough. Have fun scrapping when you can.

I'm exactly half way done.
Thanks, Lynn <3 I'm home now, so I plan on doing a lot of scrapping (interspersed with house cleaning. LOL!)

You're right on track to finish the month! That's awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Tammy - I bet it will be so comforting to get home, you've had a lot to deal with these past wks. Soon you'll be scrapping again.

I've gotten almost half done. I've got a busy wkend coming up with family stuff for Easter but I'll also get some extra time for scrapping which I'm looking forward to.
Comforting is the perfect word, Rae! I flew in last night, and I am SO glad to be home!!
Being half-way done is awesome! I know you'll finish it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
Tammy it's totally do-able! The passport has less challenges than what Bingo had and I'm almost done myself.

Only 3 to go! Trying to hurry up before baby shows up and who knows when that will be.
Lea, I am very happy that it is 18 and not 25. I have 11 days to go, so if I can focus I will get it done!

Wow!!! Only 3 left? That's awesome!
I'll bet you're excited to welcome your new little one! Did she turn so you can have a home birth?
Old 04-19-2019, 02:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
I've done 14
That's fantastic, Aud! You're almost there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
Busy month with a week of spring break earlier. I've got about 4-5 done, but planning a scrappy weekend to catch up!
I totally get that, Kiana!! I'll be scrapping with you this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitartas View Post
I've only got 4 done - i usually leave it for a last dash at the end of the month but this month I've been particularly bad - i've been distracted with work, sickness and my son's graduation
Hopefully you'll have some time to catch up, Tracey! Real life can sometimes get in the way, but there is always next month!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
I have 5 more layouts left to do.... 1 is already started, I just need to take the photos, 1 I am waiting until this week-end for some new photos. The other 3 are the ones that I find the trickiest of all, so I'm glad I still have plenty of time left to focus on them.
Wow, only 5 left is great, Jenn!! I'm sure you'll get them all done!
Old 04-19-2019, 02:56 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I can't wait until you are back home!! Been thinking of you and praying for you while you've been away.

My progress--I have 8 challenges done. Slowly scrapping but have no expectations of finishing the passport this month, so anything is better than nothing!
Thank you so much for your prayer, Wendy!! I am SO happy to be home!!
You've had a lot going on, too. Getting 8 done is awesome! I hope you'll have some dedicated scrapping time soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
Big hugs to you Tammy.
I hope you can relax a little when you get home.
Thank you so much, Sarah!!
Today is a relax day. I'm kind of getting my bearings and cleaning a bit (3 guys alone for a month left the house a bit messy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
It's been slow going for me this month. Can't seem to get my mojo back. But I was surprised to see I have 10 done. 8 more is doable!
Awesome progress, Cindi!! I hope your mojo comes back and you'll easily get those next 8 done. 8 more is very doable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
Half is great at half-way through the month, Gemma! I'm so sorry about the headache. That is definitely no fun at all. Haha!! I remember those days... having the kids home from school takes a lot of energy. Hang in there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGeling View Post
I've had a very slow start and only completed 2 I think (maybe 3?). Not sure where my mojo has gone but I'm determined to keep going and get the passport finished. It is school holidays so I don't have too much to keep me from scrapping... maybe I will try and get one done tonight!
You can do it, Kim!!