Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Banned

profile gallery
Default Am I the only?

Idiot to miss the expiration date of a coupon for a free kit? Not the first time I hate to admit! Please tell me I'm not alone. And yes, also one to repurchase kits too.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

No, I've missed them too!
Old 04-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I missed it for a free word art once. I couldn't decide and then forgot. What a waste, huh?
Old 04-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

I got a super nice RAK over at DST once from a designer, and didn't use it in time. I felt like such a jerk because I just forgot about it, not that I didn't like her stuff!
Old 04-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Coupons not so much, but I have a terrible history with Gina from W&W asking her a couple of times to reset my links. I used her quickpages for my P365 album last year. Well, actually still am using them, because it's still not finished yet. In April. Ehem. Where was I?

Oh yes, re-setting links. Because those are big downloads, I usually plan to download later and then sometimes just make it in time. Once not. Somewhat later I messed up again and had to ask for re-setting. Next time after that I downloaded but didn't unzip and - of course - discovered the corrupted files after the links expired. Next time I forgot again and was so embarrassed I just bought the QPs again. Last time (after a big sale purchase), downloading just in time and not unzipping in time again. I swear, had it not been for the massive purchase, I probably would have re-bought them again.

I have a feeling I am on Ginas black list now. For the most stupid customer in digiland. Once that album is finished (eventually), I will sooo send her photos. So she can see at least all the hassle with me led to some cool end result.

The idiotic thing is, I LOVE those pages and have rarely ever missed a download link from any other site.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

For the last two years, I have missed most of the gift coupons that my designer's have given me to other designer's stores. Just plain crazy! I always browse their stores thinking about what I might want but, decide to wait to closer to the deadline in case they introduce a kit that I really love and then POOF! I missed it!

Creating for: Krystal Hartley
Old 04-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Banned

profile gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfiemountiewife View Post
I got a super nice RAK over at DST once from a designer, and didn't use it in time. I felt like such a jerk because I just forgot about it, not that I didn't like her stuff!
This is exactly how I feel!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Oh you're not the only one, sweetie!!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I repurchase Darcy's fonts every once in awhile.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I got a free kit from a designer on another site but I only used that site for a creative team I was on for the most part. I mean I bought stuff just didnt really upload what I made with it. Well the designer sent me a really nice note saying I had been chosen as that months layout using her designs and it had expired. I never got an email saying I had a note though. I sent her a message saying I just saw it and didnt want her to think I didnt want it and said thanks and she reset the code.

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow