Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Is this bad?

I just realized that I've scrapped layouts for six of my older son's birthdays and only one of his younger brother's - and I have no idea why. Oops

I think I'd better make a point of scrapping at least a couple more layouts for my younger son's celebrations before he realizes - and he will notice!
Old 01-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I scrap way more layouts of my daughter and now her daughter then I ever did of my boys. They do not like me taking their picture. While my daughter does not mind for the most part. Unfortunately her husband also does not like me taking his pictures either. My husband hates pictures too.

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 01-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The pictures aren't the problem. I have tons of pictures of both of their birthdays. For some reason, I tend to pick one over the other, though. Maybe because my older son was born in March and my younger in April, so I come to Robert's first?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

I have alot more digital pages made of my 3rd child - who is now 16 months - than my 7 year old, 3 year old, or 5 month old. Oops! I never plan to do it that way though. Probably because Dazlynn (the 16 month old) was still such a baby baby when I really got serious about the digital stuff... so I kept doing her baby days. I randomly pick events/photos of the older ones to scrap from their littler years, and I've been pretty good at keeping up the last few months =) It's going back that's getting me! lol.

Last edited by missmarcy; 01-29-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: left out a word lol
Old 01-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I tend to scrap more of my daughter than I do my son. I don't do it consciously, but it works out that way... I do try to keep it somewhat even though. I just think that sometimes she is easier to scrap.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Okay, this is really funny...

I just tagged my layouts in LR so that I could see how many layouts I have with each of my boys - and, as of this moment, I have exactly the same number of layouts of each of them! How did I manage that? So, I guess I don't feel too badly that I have more of Robert's birthdays, because I obviously have more of other layouts for Steven.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to xboxmom

I keep all my kids pages in separate files for each one and my daughters is much larger than everyone elses. LOL My 2nd son has the least pages and he is always the one I can't find pictures of to scrap so he just must be hiding....yeah that's it...hiding!!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I haven't kept track of how many layouts I have done per son. But DS1 has 4 3" thick albums already and the others don't have that many. However, when he graduated from high school 3 years ago, I made a big push to get some of the gaps filled in. I'm now in the process of doing that for DS2 who will graduate in May. Except now I do digi instead of paper scrapping and that doesn't take up as much room.

The only time I kept track was when I was published regularly - I tried to get them all in the mag about evenly.