Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default It's A Photo Frenzy! New from Nettio Designs!

Happy Saturday everyone! Want to make an album in an afternoon? Then you're going to like the products I have for you today!

This week I’m releasing an updated version of one of my absolute favorite lines of templates – my Photo Book Frenzy & Week In the Life digital scrapbooking photo book templates!

These layered digital scrapbooking templates were inspired by my popular 2011 Week In the Life photo book and as the 2012 version of Week In the Life is coming up later this month (April 23rd – 29th), now seemed like the perfect time to bring them over to the Sweet Shoppe!

The Photo Book Frenzy templates come in two different photo book friendly sizes: 8×10 or a more traditional 12×12 - and are designed to make it super quick and easy to for you to create your own photo book or album in an afternoon.

These clean and graphic style photo-friendly templates are perfect for any photo-heavy topic: A Week In the Life, wedding albums, travel albums and so much more!

Photo Book Frenzy: 8×10

Photo Book Frenzy: 12x12

Also releasing this weekend are my Week In the Life Highlights 8×10 and 12×12 templates which are perfect for capturing your favorite moments from a week in your life!

Week In the Life Highlights: 8x10

Week In the Life Highlights: 12×12

Want to add an extra pop to your photo book? Slip-in-ify your photo book! Traci and I have teamed up to create four additional slip-in-ified versions of these templates featuring her signature slip-ins!

Photo Book Frenzy 8x10: Slip-Ins

Week In the Life Highlights 8x10: Slip-Ins

Photo Book Frenzy 12×12: Slip-ins

Week In the Life Highlights 12×12: Slip-Ins

FREE WITH PURCHASE!!

It really is a photo book frenzy this weekend!

But in case you can’t decide, as a special bonus through April 20th, if you purchase any of the Photo Book Frenzy template packs, you will receive the coordinating Week In the Life Highlights templates for FREE!

And of course, as with all Sweet Shoppe Saturday’s ALL of these products are 20% off through Saturday night. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!