Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default iNSD is coming

Are you ready? Do you have your wish list ready?

I have my son's first communion that day, but I'm hoping that by 2pm I'll be able to join in the festivities. My little guy and DH are going to a baseball game and sleeping in a tent on the field after. My older one and I will go out to dinner and after I can scrap while he plays on his computer! Looking forward to a few hours of uninterupted scrap time!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

I am sooooo ready!!! I've already warned everyone not to bother me Saturday and I'm not doing anything other than being on the computer lol
Old 05-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm ready! I haven't actually scrapped in months! But the stars aligned, and somehow we have a weekend free of baseball so I made reservation for the male types in my household to go fishing so I can scrap the weekend away!!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I was hoping to spend most of the day at my computer, but Little League has other plans. DH and DS1 will be busy with it all morning and early afternoon, so DH can't watch the kids for me. I'll shop late Friday night, will hopefully get a couple of hours to scrap Sat. afternoon, and will join in again once the kids go to sleep.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm ready woohoo.

I just wish I could get rid of OH and the youngest for the day but that's not possible lol. If I stick them on the PS3/the other laptop they'll be quiet though!

I've been sorting my wish list this past week and then there'll be new goodies this weekend, I can't spend too much though as I just bought a new lens last week! I'll have to spend wisely.

Last edited by Gemma; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm ready and excited. I wasn't around here last year at this time so I'm excited to see what's in store. We have a birthday party Saturday afternoon, but I'm hoping to get some time to scrap at some point. I have a few items wishlisted, although I've done more buying than scrapping lately.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm bummed I have basbell and then a birthday party...and the birthday party will last well into the night...I'm going to try to sneak in some time in the morning somehow
Old 05-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

I'll be here MOST of the day... Abby has a sleepover that I have to take her to at 4 and then I think Jeff and I are taking J to dinner and to see the Avengers.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I thought we had the weekend free and I made it clear Saturday I was going to go crazy at SSD. Then, apparently there was some sort of scheduling mistake with my daughters' softball team and we have a tourney Fri, Sat (3 games), and Sunday! It better be 80 and sunny if I'm missing NSD. I hope I can get up early and SHOP!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well, after reading some of this I feel like my weekend is clear! I've got a photoshoot after work on Friday. On Saturday or Sunday, I was thinking about going to the big city (two hours away) to see my parents, but I decided to stay home instead and scrap. This will be my first "free" weekend between now and June 15th. I've got to photograph some kind of event every other weekend.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ugh - this week is crazy for me! Friday and Saturday are garage sale days (though we might not do the sale on Saturday - depends on how Friday goes). On Saturday I also signed up to volunteer at Blake's preschool's garage sale (2 hrs). Then Blake has a t-ball game. But things should be cleared by 3:30 ish. Then I plan on sitting and relaxing! And hopefully scrapping

Old 05-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Oh, man iNSD is something I've been looking forward to, but a Saturday without plans is a rare thing for us. I am hoping to squeeeze in some time this Saturday... between the long-delayed spa appointment at 1pm with my mom (hooray!) and the kiddie birthday party at 4pm it will NOT be easy. Maybe I'll get some computer time that night. Although, usually DH takes the computer on Saturdays so maybe I can at least hang out on the laptop, which will be OK (but not ideal since I can't scrap on it).

Old 05-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm excited! We usually go camping that weekend so I always miss out, but this time around, I'll be in the hospital having a baby (the day before) so hopefully, I'll have some time to hang out without the normal interruptions of home and three small children. It'll almost be like a spa weekend (well, except for the childbirth part) -- scrapping, room service, other people taking care of me, just one child to take care of, etc.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

The good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I plan to scrap all day.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara View Post
I'm excited! We usually go camping that weekend so I always miss out, but this time around, I'll be in the hospital having a baby (the day before) so hopefully, I'll have some time to hang out without the normal interruptions of home and three small children. It'll almost be like a spa weekend (well, except for the childbirth part) -- scrapping, room service, other people taking care of me, just one child to take care of, etc.
I love your attitude, Kara! And I will be praying for you and that sweet baby.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I always tease the family and tell them that being a patient in the hospital is almost like a spa-weekend getaway... and I may just stay and never go home! LOL! But alas, I get healthy and they kick my butt out!
Old 05-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
It'll almost be like a spa weekend (well, except for the childbirth part) -- scrapping, room service, other people taking care of me, just one child to take care of, etc.
Bwahaha! I totally know what you mean! When I had Max, I was scrapping in the hospital. I mean, what else is there to do?? Joel was all, "Why do you need to stay THREE DAYS?? Don't you want to come home now?" And I was like, "Um, no, not unless you want to keep Jack totally entertained, feed me and let me lay in bed with my new baby and my computer all day."

I've got my wishlist started. We're going on a road trip Friday and coming back Saturday night, which will save me from hitting refresh all day Saturday (since we're 12 hours ahead of EST). Once we get home, I'll have ready to play!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
It'll almost be like a spa weekend (well, except for the childbirth part) -- scrapping, room service, other people taking care of me, just one child to take care of, etc.
I know it's been a long time since I had a baby, but it sure didn't feel like a spa weekend to me. Bless your heart Kara. I hope you have an easy delivery and can't wait to see photos of the baby.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am working til 4pm but that means its only 10am US time so thats cool by me I'll be coming home to do nothing but scrap for the day x
Old 05-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

I'm ready!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
LOL-By the time my 3rd was born, I was shopping at SSD and editing photos from the hospital (while holding DD, of course). I didn't get to enjoy it too long, though, since she was born late Friday night and they sent me home Sunday morning. Sending lots of PT that everything goes smoothly with you and the little guy!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

It is going to be a crazy day for us! We have two soccer games a baseball game and soccer pictures. I won't even be able to sit down in front of the computer until early evening. I haven't even thought about my wish list....I need to get thinking!!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Good Luck Kara!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I am ready
Old 05-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

What time zone does SSD operate on?

I'll be gone much of Saturday, going to see our daughter at college to celebrate birthdays for DH and for her, but Im hoping I'll be home in time to play n shop!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm not sure yet what kind of time I'll have over NSD but I'm looking forward to sneaking in whatever time I can.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll be in and out, but I do plan on scrapping if I can't shop.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arual View Post
What time zone does SSD operate on?
That's a little hard to answer...Robin lives in AZ, so SSD kinda operates on East Coast time with some changes because AZ doesn't change their clocks. When they make the big iNSD announcement and post times for things in the forum, they will be Eastern time (unless the person posting specifically says otherwise).

Last edited by rach3975; 05-01-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My mother is coming to town next week. Her room is *almost* ready. I'm hoping I can convice DH to spend time with the kid on Saturday so I can play!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

I p;lan to get all of my homework done before Sat
Old 05-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nun69 View Post
I p;lan to get all of my homework done before Sat
thats my plan and also since nsd is sat night through sunday night for me I've told my cousin who is coming over to pick up her fridge to pick it up on saturday because I won't be home on sunday (not totally true - I just don't want any unnecessary family distractions that day)

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 05-02-2012, 01:24 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It seems like I'm busy for the rest of the week...including Saturday. The kids are going to a fishing derby, my senior rep for portraits is doing a rodeo queen contest, hubby & I are going to see Third Day that night for an early anniversary date.

I need an extra me this weekend or a magic clock with extra hours?!?!

I'll try to sneak in at some point though to take advantage of the always amazing sale.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I never really scrap much on iNSD! I hop around to shop and enter giveaways or play games and scrapping is usually for later.
This year we're having a birthday party for my daughter's friends. And again I'm thankful for the time difference: the party lasts until 5 pm but that's only 11 am EST so I'll have enough time left to enjoy the online party!
Old 05-02-2012, 03:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm babysitting my goddaughter Thurs. night until noon Saturday. I told her parents they MUST be here no later than noon (6am EST) and I told DH to find himself something to do because I plan on scrapping all day and all night.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:26 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
That's a little hard to answer...Robin lives in AZ, so SSD kinda operates on East Coast time with some changes because AZ doesn't change their clocks. When they make the big iNSD announcement and post times for things in the forum, they will be Eastern time (unless the person posting specifically says otherwise).
Thank you Rachel!
Old 05-02-2012, 06:37 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I don't usually get to participate much as it is always DS's birthday party (his birthday is the 7th). We'll have family here all day and probably go out to eat that night. Hopefully I can check in early in the morning and later that night after everyone has left.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I already told dh what day it is, and let him know I don't plan on doing anything. LOL, he thinks it's funny that we get a 'holiday'
Old 05-02-2012, 07:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My silly husband wants me to go to a Cinco De Mayo party. I don't weant to go because of the people there, so I told him I'll drop him off and pick him up so he can drink and I can scrap, lol
Old 05-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

woot!! My plans just got cancelled for Sat so I can sit around and scrap most of the day!! Just a supper thing to go with with my girlfriends. Yay!

Old 05-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm hoping to celebrate a sincere and serious return to my love of scrapping. I'm squirreling away some money and gonna dare anyone to bug me on that day

kit used for siggie "Kona Coast" by Julie Billingsley
Old 05-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Great. I just reminded my husband about NSD and his response was "good luck with that". Wish me luck.