Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default 12 on the 12th

did anyone do this this month? i do 12 photos on second saturday because i spend way to many daylight hours at work during the day with nothing exciting to photograph.
anyhow, i've bribed the boys today a dollar a photo - if they find something interesting to photograph and/or let me take a photo. i'm hoping that will help me get through the day without arguments. they are in that don't take my photo stage! grr.
i'm already at two photos. go me!
Old 04-14-2012, 08:15 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I did... I had to finally sign up for a nudge mail account so that it sends me a note on the 11th reminding me... haha... Now I just need to get them scrapped. I did get January done with the help of Mari's reelease...

Now to work on the last three months...
Old 04-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I've been doing 12 of 12...but this month I only managed to get 8 photos. I'm just going to cross out 12 change it 8 and journal about how I forgot to take all 12 pictures and call it done (Normally I would give up on a project at this point since it wouldn't be perfect....but I'm trying to let go a little bit and have a not quite complete project than no project).

Here is my Jan. page (also made with Mari's Today kit).

I'm doing all of my months in this style using this kit. I have February's finished as well but still need to do March and Aprils.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to stick them in my project life album or make a separate 12x12 album.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

arghh - i forgot! i think it's the second month in a row ... i think now i'm just going to wait til december 12 and do a special 12-12-12 LO

creating for:
the lilypad / sahlin studio
Old 04-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbhb View Post
I've been doing 12 of 12...but this month I only managed to get 8 photos. I'm just going to cross out 12 change it 8 and journal about how I forgot to take all 12 pictures and call it done (Normally I would give up on a project at this point since it wouldn't be perfect....but I'm trying to let go a little bit and have a not quite complete project than no project)

Good for you. Don't give up.

I took photos but a lot of them are going to be similar this month (zoo visit & flower bulbs are up). I did make a good soup on the 12th for dinner and I have leftovers of it today so I may take a pic today to add in just to have something from the 12th that will be different than animals and flowers.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

i set up a mail reminder too rebecca and have it sent to me for three days before! lol
i did get all my photos taken today. they will be page two of my PL this week and I'll collage them for my blog too!