Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2020, 12:29 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Let's talk about our scrapping projects again

Because girls, I'm 10 pages away from being finished with 2019 and I have July 2020 planned out. Then, I'll be caught up!

I've done over 500 pages since the Covid pandemic forced everyone to start staying home. That count is officially from March 14th.

I have several other side projects I want to work on that have been on the back burner since the last time I was caught up, which was 2017.

But I'm going to tell you, if I have to scrap one more Christmas or Halloween picture or come up with a title for those, I'm going to loose my mind! LOL! I've done 3 years worth of both (I'm currently finishing Christmas of 2019).

So Designers, Holiday Titles hint hint! LOL! Cindy, I love your layered ones.

I just ordered my 3rd book of the lockdown too. So I'm only a year behind on my printing now. I'll freely admit, I've done basically nothing else in the evenings after I feed my children. I just finished Suits, I'm watching House now. Plus I watched Kimmy Schmidt and Crazy Ex Girl Friend during all this scrapping. LOL!

What projects have you accomplished you want to brag on?