Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Scrapbook questions?? Ask the Pink Ladies

When I started scrapping digitally I hardly had any technical knowledge. I remember how frustrated I was when my shadows looked unnatural while I saw pages that were SO realistic it was hard to tell if it was a photo of a paper page or a page made digitally.

So.....I started browsing the internet. Found a bunch of tutorials on a gazillion different subjects and a gazillion different sites and slowly got to know my scrapbooking software. One of the most awesome things I discovered ( made my life SO much easier) were....keyboard short cuts!!! OMG I can totally understand if that is not what you were expecting but man oh man they made such a difference in my scrapping and designing process.

As you can imagine learning new tricks got me even more excited and I wanted to learn how I could recolor elements, cut shapes from papers, how to use masks, how to enhance my photos, use different techniques and treatments, etcetera, etcetera,

To save you guys my weird, wonky, winding learning curve....me and my team came up with the idea of this thread.

It's a place where you can ask ANY question as long as it is related to scrapbooking. Techniques, how to's, trends, how to get your mojo back...You name it and we are here to help.

We will give you a straight answer, we will link you up to tutorials that we will write (or have already written) on the Pink Reptile Blog, we will share experiences and help you in any way we can.

So by all means: Let us know what we can do to help you!

Last edited by mirjam; 03-08-2022 at 09:41 AM.