Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2016, 01:27 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Let's Talk About the Newest Love of My Life: LuLaRoe

Disclaimer: I am not a consultant so I promise that I am not trying to sell you anything.

Sooo... I had gotten a few invites to Facebook parties for LuLaRoe and finally attended Amanda Yi's a couple of weeks ago. During a LLR party, you have to 'bid' on what's for sale when the albums get posted, and if you're the first one, you 'win' it. It's all very fast, actually, as most consultants only give you 24 hours to pay or it goes back into inventory.

I ordered a pair of leggings.

I received a pair of leggings.

I tried on a pair of leggings.

I hosted a party last week and earned 4 free things so I have another pair of leggings, two skirts, and a dress coming my way... in addition to a kimono I won as part of a giveaway over the weekend.

You might kinda-sorta say I am totally OBSESSED with all things LLR.

Anyone else out there a total LLR fanatic, too?! Well, I know some of y'all are...

Share a picture of you wearing your favorite piece(s). Word on the street is that some designers might be doing an LLR-inspired collab soon so basically you HAVE to try out some LuLaRoe so that you can use the kit, right?!