Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Default Withdrawal Pains!

Now that the challenges have ended, I am having major withdrawal pains! I am going to try and leave some love in all the galleries this week. May not get to them all but will do my best! There are so many amazing layouts there. I will check out all the Think Outside the Box challenges too. Even though they are over for the month of September I am going to try and do all the ones I missed. So maybe that will ease some of my withdrawal pains a little.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I got burned out, haha! I thought I'd feel like I lost my mojo and have no direction, but I'm keep going "I should scrapbook.... no. I don't feel like it" and doing something else. That was a crazy month! I made a bunch of pages that I never would have without the challenges though and I'm so glad I was able to participate!

Old 09-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I'm excited to take on the TOTB challenges, I always thought I couldn't go there on some of those, but after these 31 days I think I can. LOL Loved the options for each day, was easier to pick one or the other.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I keep thinking that I am forgetting to do something! I missed checking to see what the new challenges were first thing in the morning! Last night I was lost with a night off the scrapping!
Old 09-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

There were some days where I had no idea what to do with that day's challenges. Weekends were a lot easier for me. There are definitely some pages I will be deleting from my gallery later Overall, I'm so glad I did it.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I feel lost without the challenges...... I wanna scrap but have no idea where and what to start with. Guess this would be the perfect time to better organize me photos and my kits to make things easier.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
I feel lost without the challenges...... I wanna scrap but have no idea where and what to start with. Guess this would be the perfect time to better organize me photos and my kits to make things easier.
That's why I love challenges; without them I spend too much time deciding what to scrap or get distracted by Facebook and other sites. Deadlines are my friend. This week I've been too busy with work stuff to scrap (except for a few things I made for my classroom), but tonight I'm sure I'll be feeling withdrawal, too.